Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Do not use the words You Play, We Match in site credit contests

I am disappointed in the contest you ran yesterday, an NFL contest titled "NFL You Play, We Match $15 Site Credit." One YSRP is not equivalent to $1. This is very misleading. I feel I have been robbed of $15.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you do need assistance in the future with technical issues such as site credit, please reach out through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

There was a delay in the issuing of site credit for the you play and we match contest, but the $15 in site credit should have been added to member's accounts. If you do not see this credit, please contact us through the channels listed above.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for reaching out.

In the future, for technical support questions such as these, please reach out through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit.

Members have won both the early and later slates before.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. There needs to be a quicker turn-around for payments.

If you are able to take the money from our paypal account so immediately without "pending approval," then you should be able to pay it out just as quickly. I've been waiting for 2 days since the initial withdrawal. And being that you are partners now with MGM, it should be an immediate payout since they do that now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedback.

Withdrawal requests are normally reviewed and approved within a few business days. They are not generally reviewed over the weekends. 

Due to a large number of requests and the holiday times, approvals of withdrawal requests may be a little delayed but our team is working to get through them as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Product Support

4. Ridiculous that you did not remove the ineligible (PPD) NFL players the week 14 contests!

Why didn't you remove the players that were in postponed games for the week 14 daily NFL contests??
    They were identified as PPD, but still available for selection up until the games started on Sunday, giving the impression that they were eligible to score points.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Once a contest series has been published, it cannot be changed to remove players from that series should their game get postponed or canceled. Service announcements are posted on the desktop site and fantasy app when these types of situations arise.

Additionally, when joining a contest and agreeing to the terms of that contest, https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/terms/rules/dailyfantasyfootball/index.html, you will find that "for NFL contests, if any scheduled game is postponed or canceled, no points will be awarded to athletes in the contest who are participating in the postponed or canceled game unless the game is delayed and played on the same day as originally scheduled for the contest.

Any game that is played the following day or any time after will result in no points being awarded to athletes in the contest."

Members would have to swap these players out of their lineups before their originally scheduled…

5. Why is it that I can't make changes to my daily football team?

Allow us to change our minds and upgrade our team. Lol

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rob,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are in need of technical support, please reach out through email or live chat using the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, or @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance.

As long as players have not locked into your lineup, you should be able to make changes to a lineup for football.

If you are on the Android fantasy app, the option to drop a player and then put in another player is not available but should be coming in a future release for the app. You would need to add another player in place of the existing player in your lineup. You may need to go under your budget first in order to add someone of a higher value.

Thanks,

Product Support

6. I would like the option to select a team and base my bets on/around that team versus a team im not that familiar with,i skip alot of contest

Allow a option to select a favorite team or a team your more familiar with and base your bets on ,I skip a lot of the contest due to the unfamiliarity

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. monthly activity summary

the completed history pages should include monthly running totals so users can see at a glance total entry fees paid and total winnings. would be very useful info to help keep their participation at a responsible level

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don’t let people pick players who won’t count

Don’t let people pick players when they aren’t elligible for points.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, NFL contests are published very early in the week. Since they are published so early, if a player is traded or gets injured mid-week, we can’t remove that player from the player pool since the contest has already been published.

9. Fix the web layout issue with daily fantasy.

I have a monitor that I use in portrait mode. It doesn't have an issue with the NFL daily fantasy but when I enter NHL daily fantasy contest none of the players or stats display correctly. All the information displayed is stacked and unreadable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The PGA and NHL Daily Leagues won't let Canadian entries.

Says I'm eligible as a Canadian resident (not Quebec) but then gives error message/

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. you could help me if some one just try but nobody will.can not talk to customer care becauase your site does not allow it to happen.i'

i cannot contact customer care.i've had an account for twenty years got a new phone.tried to change number on account would not let me.so signed up for new one account an got suspended.because you can only have one account under same name.no one will help that's why i am here please help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base