Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update CSV lineup editing to include all entries in one spreadsheet.

CSV lineup editing is nice, but it would be a lot better if I could edit all of my contests at the same time rather than 1 by 1.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Nick,

Thanks for providing feedback.

You should be able to edit all entries by selecting the option for all entries. This works for only games where the start time is the same time.

Thanks,

Product Support

2. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add esports like LoL/LCK

Add esports like LoL/LCK. They have it on draftkings but I prefer yahoo fantasy due to the fair play rule

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please bring the 24 self exclusion option

Not sure why it was removed so that the lowest self exclusion is now a month because that is too long to be lowest option

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Where's my withdrawal?

Why do I have to wait 2 business days to receive my money? It was instantly taken from my PayPal. I've got $270 that I withdrew from my yahoo wallet into my PayPal that is "pending approval." What kind of approval are you needing? It's my money, most of which I deposited to join a paid contest, that I ultimately couldn't even join, with the message sorry, you have to live outside of one of these states: AZ, AL, ID, IA, LA, MO, MT, NV, and WA. Well, I live in Texas. And I actually entered into another paid contest…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry for the negative experience you’ve had with our daily fantasy platform. If you are having issues joining a contest please reach out to our technical support via Twitter (@YahooFantasyCC) or email at help.yahoo.com.

Regarding the withdrawal time. All withdrawals are reviewed as part of a legal obligation. This process takes 2-3 business days. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

6. Fix projected NHL Goalies

I have had an issue with projected goalies a number of times and tonight it really cost me. I set a line-up in a contest, contest locks then I see that one of the goalies is not starting. Had to put together a lineup that i never would have entered in the first place, with limited options since most of the games already had started. I would rather you didn't even put out this info than providing incorrect information. I know i should have verified, but it is frustrating.

Signed in as (Sign out)

We post the projections that we receive from our data provider. While they may not always be correct, most of the time they provide good insight into who will play. Unfortunately, not all leagues have strict standards and rules for forcing teams to announce who is playing well before the game which does make it tough on fantasy players.

7. Qualifiers for DFS

I would love to see you guys include qualifiers to get into larger GPP’s or to enter other sports like say NBA qualifiers for future MLB tournaments, etc, etc.

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CSV Edit For ALL Contests...

Not being able to edit ALL my contest's lineup's in one csv file is TERRIBLE... Right now if u choose to edit your lineup via csv, you can only edit it 1 contest at a time.. SO INCONVENIENT. Hopefully yahoo can add the ability to edit all your lineups for all your contests in one CSV file... Every other DFS provider allows you to and yahoo is the only one that does this bs.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back $0.25 contests in hockey

Lately the number of 25 cent contests have dropped or been removed entirely. These leagues are a great way for people who enjoy daily fantasy to play, without having to invest too much at once. I have always wished there were more of these contests across all sports, but having none now is very disappointing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Grant,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

We are always working to have contests available that our members enjoy to participate in. Your feedback has been provided to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

10. Limit High Rollers

Limit High Rollers from entering low stakes contests. Some of the same people that enter $530 contests are entering $1 and every other possible contest they can. Us poor folk don't have the bankroll to do that. Level the field a bit. Other sites limit high rollers, it's time for yahoo to do the same.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bed able to edit the number of teams in a daily league that you've created

Once a league has been created, you no longer can edit the settings and add additional spots? The creator of the league should have the ability to add additional spots up to the start of the league.

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Void same user under different names who double up

I've been playing for fun and competition but when someone uses different names just to double up on the same players on a contest to make more money than it gets to be about greed. For that reason ....I'm out!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yahoo Fantasy values fair play and tries hard to level the playing field. It is possible for different members to have the same lineup, it is more common than you would think.

15. Indicator for trending (hot/cold/usage increase, etc.) players

to easily identify which players have significantly outperformed in certain stat category(ies) in the last 3-4 games or 3-4 weeks vs. Season-to-date

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unnecessary popups to change ID

Why does this popup show up every time when I get on to main site? What's worse...I must've already used up my one chance to change my public ID, so I don't even have the option change (ID is grayed out) it...

Small details...

Signed in as (Sign out)

I apologize for the negative experience you have had with our app. Please reach out to our technical support team to provide more information that we can use to try and diagnose the cause of this issue. Via Twitter (@YahooFantasyCC) or email/chat at https://bit.ly/2ixvQ73

17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It takes time for our platform to get approved by the state of Iowa, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

18. Expand user tiers to more than just "Veteran"

Add a "Pro" status (or whatever you want to call it) that surpasses "Veteran". The range in user achievement with "Veteran" status is way too large. There is definitely a large number of daily users who are not beginners but are also not on the same level as the top tier "pros" (me being one of them) but are still lumped into the same status. For example, if I want to find an H2H match, every single created contest available is against what I would call a "Pro". Once an intermediate player, like myself, reaches "Veteran" status, it disincentivizes me…

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out, not a bad idea! We can have our product team review your suggestion for possible future releases.

19. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Daro,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

We continually work to refine our fantasy games for our members. We have gotten your suggestion over to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

20. Get rid of (2) goalies in NHL, and add a utiility player instead

The budget is too low for (2) goalies, and on nights when there are only two games, it is too hard to fix a lineup where your skaters are not shooting at your goalie

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for providing your feedback.

We continually work to refine our fantasy games for our members. We have gotten your suggestion over to our product team.

Thanks,

Product Support

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base