How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

You need to figure out a way to give points to NL pitchers when they bat.

73rd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
G.I.F.D. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan Waldron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is possible to do this, but if they do then I bet Yahoo would separate the slates to have one slate of all National League home teams (since pitchers bat in those games) and a separate slate of American League home teams just to make it "fair". Otherwise you will have pitchers that bat and pitchers that dont bat in the same slate and then the NL pitchers would have an advantage. Although you could increase their salary to compensate and try to make it even i guess.

• Mr. WTF Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 1000%! Pitchers get penalized for everything under the sun, but no credit for AB's? Now I know why Bumgarner's not-so-stellar game last night was in no way salvaged by the two-run homer he cranked. Nice.

• Brock Ehmer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100% Even if if the price of an NL pitcher has to rise a little over an AL pitcher. There are some good hitting pitchers out there doing damage. I'd be willing to consider paying more for a premiere NL pitcher knowing he was going to get a few AB's to possibly add stats. Would make you think a little harder about putting your team together.

Feedback and Knowledge Base