How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

Larger Entry Fee EPL

You guys run out of the larger entry fee EPL games alot. Why do you only have 1? If its a money thing..have more with fewer entries?

52nd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Philip Visicaro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan Waldron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree that the multi entry contests should require that each entry have a different lineup. Consider a $0.25 per entry with a max of 4 entries versus a $1 single entry. Both have a top prize of $10, but if you hypothetically finish in the top 4 slots of your multi entry, you win a total of $22 ($10, $5, $4, $3) versus $10 for the single entry. You are betting $1 on both contests, but you win $12 more for the $0.25 per entry contest? Doesnt make sense. The larger the entry fee the larger the payout should be. Having different lineups for each entry would dramatically decrease the chances of that happening since it would be almost impossible for someone to finish in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th places with 4 different lineups.

• Lance Seever II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"its really gay now"

Just a hunch, but I don't know if single entry tournaments are going to help you win.

Also, when contests go to single entry the prize pools get smaller, so thanks for helping to ruin the $10 10max no rake contest they had. It's now a $5 single entry, so you should have a blast. Knock it out of the park.

• Marty Strege commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think your idea is good but you may want to edit the word gay out of it if you want it to be taken seriously.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo will you please consider making bigger prize, guaranteed GPPs that are single-entry only? This used to be my favorite DFS platform and now it’s almost been completely ruined by ridiculously high ownership of certain players every night, and the top 50 placing spots being filled by only about 20 people who just take up all the prize money on a nightly basis. It’s really gay now because it’s become so difficult to even place in the money. Or at the very least please consider making contest that require different lineups for multi-entry contestants.

Feedback and Knowledge Base