How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

Account identity verification

Get a new provider for account identification, I have used my SS# and verified all other information, yet it still says it can't verify my account without a picture of my drivers license. No offense, but you have all my info and text verification, no way I'm sending a photo of my drivers license so you can sell it to a bunch of other idiots who can't verify simple information.

10th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ron Campbell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same with me. I won money in a basketball contest and now I can't get to it because of this identity verification BS.

• james g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i totally agree, everything on my verification is correct but still keeps asking for more. not gonna happen.

• Kevan Shope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I verified that all of my information was correct and yet I was told that whoever is at the other end still can't verify my identity and wants my social security number in this age of rampant identity theft, and then tells me to check my spelling to be sure that everything is "spelt" right, It does not inspire confidence to be told what to do by an entity that uses a word that does not exist.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same. I'm ****** that I even gave them my SSN and now it's not even enough. This is ridiculous. I'm not giving them a picture of my drivers license. Yahoo just lost a customer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base