Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mendo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brian K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm definitely in favor of reinstating the bonus. Not only did it act as an added dimension to the strategy; it also made Yahoo unique compared to the other majors who don't employ the bonus. This should be a no-brainer, as the overwhelming majority will without a doubt feel similarly. Stellar suggestion.

• Mitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish in the stats that they would list the number of shots a player took, because I look for a dozen or more as usage

• D R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It ruins the translation from weekly leagues. And it changed the strategy from last year, creating a new learning curve for estimates.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Elimination of 3 pt scoring is bugging me. For instance -- I usually run a few DFS teams every night and check in periodically on my phone as the games play out. I also play in two season-long roto leagues.

3 pt scoring in DFS gives me a better picture of the overall player as I follow along on a given evening and over time. That's useful for running my teams in season-long roto leagues. Eliminating 3 pt scoring in DFS undermines my perspective on overall player value.

The big question is -- why did Yahoo eliminate 3 pt scoring? It makes no sense.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, 3 pt shots should count in DFS! They were worth 0.5 scoring points last year, that's right on.

Why did Yahoo eliminate 3 pt scoring? The email announcing these changes said nothing as to reasoning.

Feedback and Knowledge Base