How can we improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy?

Veteran status should be unique for each sport

I dont agree that the veteran status should be "across the board" for all sports. I think veteran status should apply to each individual sport. The reason why is because some people dont play each sport equally and each sport has a unique strategy for setting your lineups. When I just started playing I primarily did football, baseball and hockey. But now i am just getting started playing soccer and im still trying to figure out a good strategy. But now that i am veteran status, i am basically a beginner at soccer going against people with many hundreds of slates under their belt. I dont think its fair that someone who only has 30 slates of experience have to follow the veteran rules just because i have hundreds of slates of other sports under their belts. Make me a veteran of baseball and hockey that i have hundreds of slates...im ok with that...but dont make me a veteran of a sport I am just getting started on. Instead of veteran status being 1000 contests total, it should be like 150 or 200 contests of each individual sport. That way people can be a veteran in sports that they have a lot of experience in, but still be a beginner in sports they are just trying out.

47th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dan Waldron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Right! But Veteran players play in no Veterans allowed games anyways so it really wont help!

Feedback and Knowledge Base