Daily Fantasy

Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Guys leave these contests with a guarantee but UNCAPPED entrants.

It's an arbitrary thing the major DFS sites do but Yahoo could differentiate themselves in a cool way by leaving these contests open for registration right up until lock and let it go over the guarantee. Online poker, and live poker tournaments, have ONLY done this as their standard successfully for a longgggg time. Yahoo is killing themselves AND making customers unhappy by hitting these entrant amounts 7 hours in advance!!!

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No credit cards/no play. Paypal SUCKS!

Paypal is the WORST! I want to play Yahoo dfs but you guys don't want my money.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo DFS needs to publish a table or schedule for YSRP redemption.

To my knowledge, there is no where Yahoo! has the schedule or table published of what amount of YSRPs = $1

Draft Kings and FanDuel both had a table published on their sites to let users know when they would become eligible for redeemable credits. This is important and would motivate players to spend more/play more.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the daily fantasy golf scores update in real time

Update the daily fantasy golf scores the same way you update baseball and football. The golf scores lag far behind real time.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send email reminders SOONER!!! It's ridiculous to email reminders less than an hour before game time!!!

Send email reminders SOONER!!! It's ridiculous to email reminders less than an hour before game time!!!

119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show actual score in PGA daily

Could you add the current score of each player in PGA daily, so we don't have to do the math to determine it.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Be able to unjoin a game that i accidentally joined.

I accidentally joined a 25.00 game and can't unjoin. I am a novice and this is a veteran game. I just wasted 25.00.
    There should be a way to unjoin.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the player owned percentages in the app

If the names are too long, the ability to see ownership percentages is not there.

75th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow me to turn off your DFS projections during my live contests

This thing is annoying. Please allow me to turn it off. Projections do nothing for me.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring Back Yahoo Fantasy Golf!!!

You are going to lose a lot of longtime Yahoo users by dropping your fantasy golf. It is the ONLY reason that I and many others have stuck with Yahoo over the years for email, search, and homepage. Please reconsider this decision or at the very least give us a reason why you would make such decision.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

Bring back 3pt bonus in daily fantasy basketball scoring

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Account identity verification

Get a new provider for account identification, I have used my SS# and verified all other information, yet it still says it can't verify my account without a picture of my drivers license. No offense, but you have all my info and text verification, no way I'm sending a photo of my drivers license so you can sell it to a bunch of other idiots who can't verify simple information.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Change Veteran Criteria

When the "veteran" criteria was initiated it was 1) Enter 1,000 contests in a year; 2) Enter 250 in a year with 65% payout; or 3) Win prize of $1,000 3 times in a year.

It is now Enter 1,000 contests or win $1,000 3 times.

It seems you are punishing players that joined early with no time frame on the 1,000 entries. I guess I've entered 1,000 contests, but 95% of them are $1 and $2 50/50 tournaments. I enter 3 to 6 lineups in each available slate of NFL games each week. That's maybe 20-30 lineups per week.…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Indicate basketball players game start/sit status

Put green check mark and red x in fantasy basketball line ups prior to start of game

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add early game only contests for MLB.

You have the late 2 or 3 game contests. We need the same for early starts. Today is 4/5/17 and we have three early starts. To include those games I have to play the entire day. I would like a contest for only those three games. The other sites provide this option.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Larger NBA Contests- They are filling way before lineup lock!

NBA contests have been filling way before lineup lock. I would have max-entered the last two weeks but pretty much missed out on all of them. You will lose players and revenue if you don't adjust the prize pools better. You could also fill a daily $10-$20 multi-entry contest I think if you were to add that.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You really need to start uping your tournament prize pools if you want more players to come play

It's very simple up your prize pools more people will come I've been playing on the site since day 1 and you had a few large tourneys in the beginning then when they didn't fill the first time you backed way off too far off. You are a multi billion dollar company you can afford a little overlay if you want this to be profitable. With fantasy aces going down the way they did people are looking for a site they can trust and you also have late swap in your favor which draftkings got rid of and ****** a…

40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Use debit or credit card without having to link PayPal acct

I don't understand why I can't have fund's with you, when a bank's debit/credit card is more trustworthy?

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to see all contests that are running instead of only contests you have entered.

I would like to do some research on players while contests are going on, so allow me to see any contest thats currently in play. Or have a players list in play to watch.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base