US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hospitality

The Lady's in this wendys are alway so kind and helpfull. I injoy going thier...

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Best Hotel in my book.

The Grand Vista in Simi Vally, is one of the best Hotel I have every stayed
    at. The rooms are very well kept, clean, and no smoke in the air. As far as the staff, I find them very professional, all have a smile when you meet them with eye contact. And the price, if the best I have found in any state. I would give this a four star rating.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I had my makeup done by Ricky who was professional, courteous and fabulous

I had my makeup done by Ricky/Del Amo Nordstroms MAC counter who was professional, courteous and fabulous

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Orange Market & Gas

Great Price Now Open!!!!!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Excellent work by Jason Baxter

Excellent work by Jason Baxter

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. modern hyundai

# 1 dealer ship best experience in buying auto very friendly staff i was in and out with in 3 hours no hassle . try them out first before going any were else
    anil patel
    charlotte nc

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  What I like  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I (really do) Love Kickboxing (Waldorf)

LKB is the BEST fitness class/lifestyle change I have ever done. Every class is filled with so much energy, the whole ILKB Waldorf Fam is phenomenal!! They make me want to come to class. I like to go first thing in the morning to help get my mind right for the day or to the late class in the evening to jab cross away all the stress of the day. Before I started with ILKB everything was off track, health wise, but now I'm getting right (Getting tight lol) and loving every minute of it!!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cabins Usa Pigeon Forge

Our trip was scheduled almost a year in advance, we rented C'mon Inn it was wonderful. Each room was clean and we had 23 people and there was enough room for each family. The game room and theater room where wonderful for our kids. I have been using Cabins USA for 10 years-when they where Kimble rentals. I have never had a problem with any reservation. I will be using them years to come.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ofrecemos la tarjeta libre del descuento de la quiropráctica del grupo de la Florida, me llaman para más un 15 minutos gratis. Presentación,

Ofrecemos la tarjeta libre del descuento de la quiropráctica del grupo de la Florida, me llaman para más un 15 minutos gratis. Presentación, 954-294-4984 necesita más asistencia Goto http:/polizadeseguros. BIZ veteranos Bienvenidos/veteranos Bienvenidos!

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We offer Free Florida Group Chiropractic Discount Card, call me for more a FREE 15min.Presentation, 954-294-4984

We offer Free Florida Group Chiropractic Discount Card, call me for more a FREE 15min.Presentation, 954-294-4984 need more assistance goto http:/polizadeseguros.biz Veterans Welcomed/Veterans Bienvenidos!

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cabins Usa Pigeon Forge

Our trip was scheduled almost a year in advance, we rented C'mon Inn it was wonderful. Each room was clean and we had 23 people and there was enough room for each family. The game room and theater room where wonderful for our kids. I have been using Cabins USA for 10 years-when they where Kimble rentals. I have never had a problem with any reservation. I will be using them years to come.

235th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base