US Search Local Listings

Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

If you’d like to make or suggest edits to Local listings, please read this article where you can learn about our partnership with Yext and the free and premium options for Local listings.

Thank you for taking your time to provide your feedback on Yahoo Local listings.

Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Name of this business is "New England Gold & Silver Jewelers"

Name of this business is "New England Gold & Silver Jewelers"

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This business is under new ownership and the name has changed. This page should be removed.

Smithson Limousine Service is no longer in business. They were bought out by Hogan's Limousines. The Smithson Limousine page should be removed.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Zia Pet Hospital

The business has an new name:
    Zia Pet Hospital
    Dr. Veronica Bingamon
    373 Unser Blvd SE
    (505) 314-8024
    www.ziavet.com
    hospital@ziavet..com

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The business listing for ITech Factor in West Palm Beach, Florida should be removed

Remove Obsolete Listing

The business called ITech Factor in West Palm Beach, Florida is no longer in operation. The website link in the Yahoo listing is dead. Please remove this obsolete listing. There is another business with a different name at that street address.

https://local.yahoo.com/info-72461428-itechfactor-west-palm-beach?guccounter=1

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. alert employees of outbreaks

please alert employees of outbreaks in the public workforce asap

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. wrong phone number should be 605-394-4133

correct phone number is 605-394-4133

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please let me suggest to You to fix the follow incorrect phone number, with correct one: https://local.yahoo.com/info-145214350-robert-mori

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me suggest to You to fix the follow incorrect phone number, with correct one:

https://local.yahoo.com/info-145214350-robert-morin-md-new-york

incorrect phone number:
    (212) 321-0032

Correct phone number:
    (212) 740-7500

You can check: https://www.robertmorinplasticsurgeon.com/contact-us.html

Lev

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This company has moved 6 years ago to Englewood

This company has moved 6 years ago to Englewood

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please change the category of this listing to Retirement Community for the Atria Friendswood listing, thank you!

Please change the category of this listing to Retirement Community for the Atria Friendswood listing, thank you!

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hours are: Sunday-Thursday 9am-10pm....Fri & Sat 9am-11pm

Hours of Operation:
    Sun-Thur 9am-10pm
    Fri & Sat 9am-11pm

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. change business name and listing and website

Air filtration management no longer exists. It is now Superior Air Quality, same phone number 817-326-1423 . Now the address has changed because the location has moved to 1460 W SH 29, STE B, Bertram, TX 78605 and the website is GreenScreenAirFilter.com

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Penn York has a new website address - https://pennyorkopportunities.org. Please update this information.

I am the Penn York Opportunities website administrator. The new website address is https://pennyorkopportunites.org. Please make this correction. Thank you.

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. UPDATE PHONE NUMBER PLEASE

INSURANCE??? OR STORAGE???

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Phone Number is 919-880-2956

Change Phone Number

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Local Listings

Feedback and Knowledge Base