Hello. Let us know how we can improve Yahoo business listings. Please note, this is not a forum for Local listings corrections or business reviews.

They lost me as a customer!!!

They say the second time is the best well I guess not for me. So once again I try to give Mr. Tire another chance on Holcomb Bridge road in Roswell, GA to fix the issue they made a few weeks ago when they never changed my oil and handed me my keys like I didn't matter as a customer. So today low and behold this issue happened again. Like before I made a 830 appointment and dropped my car off at 7 am this morning with my keys and drop off slip in the drop box stating I need a oil change, air in my tires and a complimentary service check. So I get off of work at 12 pm and walk in to find out that the only thing they did was add air to my tires. The owner stated I never wrote what I needed done. That was HUGE LIE. I wrote and checked the box to get a oil change and filter replaced. Why would I drop my car off to get air added. I can do that myself. I can't believe this!!! The owner then asked me he would do the oil change but I have to wait a hour and half. He must have lost his mind. I will NEVER come back to this place. This is by far the worse and last experience I have with them. I guess my business for the past 3 years means nothing to them. YOU LOST A CUSTOMER.....Disgusted!!!!!!!!!

27th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josephine Carter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Josephine Carter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They say the second time is the best well I guess not for me. So once again I try to give Mr. Tire another chance on Holcomb Bridge road in Roswell, GA to fix the issue they made a few weeks ago when they never changed my oil and handed me my keys like I didn't matter as a customer. So today low and behold this issue happened again. Like before I made a 830 appointment and dropped my car off at 7 am this morning with my keys and drop off slip in the drop box stating I need a oil change, air in my tires and a complimentary service check. So I get off of work at 12 pm and walk in to find out that the only thing they did was add air to my tires. The owner stated I never wrote what I needed done. That was HUGE LIE. I wrote and checked the box to get a oil change and filter replaced. Why would I drop my car off to get air added. I can do that myself. I can't believe this!!! The owner then asked me he would do the oil change but I have to wait a hour and half. He must have lost his mind. I will NEVER come back to this place. This is by far the worse and last experience I have with them. I guess my business for the past 3 years means nothing to them. YOU LOST A CUSTOMER.....Disgusted!!!!!!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base