Please use this forum to make improvement suggestions for Yahoo Homepage

Once again, a TERRIBLE and USELESS change to Yahoo homepage.

I just discovered (AUG 8, 2015) Yahoo has once again made major changes to your home page. Fed up. The "new" home page looks awful. And at this point, the Yahoo home page looks nothing like it did 10 to 15 years ago. It was much simpler, easy to use, easy to find things back then. It was also more eye friendly. Suggestion: Either revert back to your classic home page from that time period OR give Yahoo users the option to customize it. In the meantime, I am switching to Yahoo Canada as my home page, which (for now) still has the "old" look and feel. Or I may switch for good to Google. Maybe it's time, because I am tired of Yahoo doing this...

1st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bruce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stuart I have 2 windows 7 machines, One is 64 bit system 'Mistake' the other is a 32 bit system.
    The 32 bit system seems to be fine, 'Older view & Everything' the 64 bit machine 'What a Cluster *uck.'
    Everything is a Mess.

• scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the old home page. Yahoo, you suck. I need to find a new home page. Maybe Google will win from this.
    With this & all of the Ad's along with the preference settings that NEVER Work Yahoo is Pushing It's Users away.
    Go back to What Worked, Not to what you Think the people Want.

• Ven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the old home page. Yahoo, you suck. I need to find a new home page. Maybe Google will win from this ****.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree need ability to return to the functional version of the homepage. I've spent several days trying to work around this and only Chrome seems to work with the only homepage. Much worst than the My Yahoo pages.

I HATE the huge pictures I have to scroll down forever. I liked the little 5 picture news sliders. Now I can't find anything. Does it ever occur to you to ask some of us non-tech folks what we like, dislike or want? I want my old Yahoo homepage back. I spent 20 minutes trying to find a spot where I could change it back, doesn't exist.

AGREE 100%! I just noticed yesterday that everything had changed. Spent about 30 minutes trying to figure out how to change it back and there are ZERO options. Hate it.

Don't you get that people use Yahoo's home page because of what it is NOT because they want it to look like other ad-cluttered, infinite scrolling web sites?

Whoever is the brilliant mind behind the latest changes needs to be fired.

Bring back, Bring Back, oh bring back old Yahoo to me to me. .I spent all day yesterday and today thinking that my account had been sacrificed and changed my password 3 times because there was no warning AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! I HATE this "new look" the slider of top stories was THE BOMB!

• Cat Cat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like blocking yahoo, I tried reading the articles and I press it goes to a screen then have to press again,, HORRIBLE IDEA. I went to their help page to see if I could change view, What a joke, no help there.

Totally agree. Hate to say
    it, but I guess it is time to see what google has to offer.

• Stuart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is strange is that on my home PC it has this new (stupid) homepage, while on the PC at work it still has the previous format. I use FireFox on both PCs.

I AGREE!! WHY WOULD I WANT TO ENDLESSLY SCROLL DOWN THE HOMEPAGE! THE HORIZONTAL SLIDER WITH TOP STORIES WORKS JUST FINE!

Feedback and Knowledge Base