Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Welcome to the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite feedback forum! We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

For any help or technical issues with Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite or Flurry Products, check out our technical documentation or email support@flurry.com

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fix the YQL server error that has made it mostly useless over the last week

My yql queries that power my website have only worked sporadically over the last week because of a server error on your end. When they don't work I get an error like this - "http-status-code": "400","http-status-message": "Bad Request"

The only support option for YQL users is Stack Overflow. Posts there about this same problem have gone unanswered over this time. I have lost thousands of datapoints in my database project because of this issue that I cannot retrieve any other way.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Survival Football API

Any plans to add API access to Yahoo Survival Football pool data?

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Social API queries not returning Access-Control-Allow-Origin response header

I am unable to access the Contacts API via OAuth due to a CORS violation in modern web browsers. We already have integration with GMail and Windows Live, both of which respond with the header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *'. Yahoo! does not respond with this header. This is preventing us from integrating with Yahoo!.

19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 19th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Andorid and iOS login issue

Since Nov 28, users trying to log in to our app via the Yahoo SDK are experiencing connection issues.

The issue has been confirmed on both iOS and Android. After selecting login via Yahoo users get a blank white screen. They are stuck on this screen while waiting for it to load, but nothing appears and therefore it's impossible for them to login with their Yahoo ID.

We think the issue is being caused by a webpage timeout.

Our login system was made using Yahoo SDK.
    https://developer.yahoo.com/search-sdk/docs/

How to reproduce this issue:
    1. Click on "Login via Yahoo"
    2. Blank…

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo news api for web

Yahoo news api available for web ? if yes then let me now the way of using api and related documentation.

Thanks

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. yboss search api

Hello,

I try to use yaboss of node.js, but I had this response "Valid AppID but requires registration " when I launch the queries.

if you have the answer could you send it to my please.

All the best,

sam.

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Weather API sometimes return NULL

Hello,

I have a problem with your Weather API. Sometimes (50% of the requests) instead of returning the weather in JSON format, the query return NULL.

I can take your sample as well : https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/ every 2 times (+/-) the JSON return a NULL value.

Is it a way to stabilize the content who is returned by your API ?

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. fantasysports yahooapis issue

Data not getting in query can you provide me the contactus email id.or any response for this error

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. introduce popup notifications

need to experience the working of Flurry for a while as I am new.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. YQL Weather API not responding when accessed from "IPv6 Only" Hosting Providers ... YQL Weather API accepts only IPv4 connections ... !

YQL Weather API not responding when accessed from "IPv6 Only" Hosting Providers ... YQL Weather API accepts only IPv4 connections. Please support requests from IPv6 networks!

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My account can't sign in Yahoo developer

My account can't sign in Yahoo developer,It always goes to https://tw.yahoo.com/?p=us after login

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add more support to your YQL. Have no resources for current applications and usage. Everything out of date!

I am interested in developing an app that utilizes the data from Yahoo Fantasy sports but there seems to be very little updates and support for YQL at this time. How am I supposed to pull data from my league if the league keys only go until 2012...

32nd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unable to create OAuth app with mail, contacts and profiles access

We are working now to increase security of Yohoo email user in the myMail (https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id722120997) and Mail.Ru (https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/pocta/id511310430) applications by changing the auth flow to OAuth 2.0. During the implementation we faced an issue: throught the YDN interface it's not possible to create an API application with the following scopes:

— Contacts Read/Write: sdct-w
    — Mail Full Access: mail-x
    — Profiles (Social Directory) Read/Write (Public and Private): sdpp-w

As we see in the Outlook, Gmail (Android) and Apple Mail apps it's possible to get such API access. Thus I would really appreciate you introducing me to…

11th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is it taking DAYS to get an app-key for the new search SDK???

It's taking forever to get an app key for the new search SDK. It seems extra silly considering the old api will stop working in a few weeks.

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Feedback and Knowledge Base