Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Welcome to the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite feedback forum! We love your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

For any help or technical issues with Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite or Flurry Products, check out our technical documentation or email support@flurry.com

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. calendar

I want to get user calendar date and use it in my phone App,Do you have the API that I can download the user data?Like google calendar or office365 do.

38th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tell me how I can get read of this garbage

I do not need this garbage. How I can get stop it?

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Failed to propagate the changes to GEMINI.

I try to create an ad unit for every app, but always show me a message following this:

Failed to propagate the changes to GEMINI.

And the ad unit request always failed for error code 20.

Why? Can you help me fix this problem?

20th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. need support IDN/punycode domain names for Callback domain

For Yahoo apps need support IDN/punycode domain names for Callback domain! Example now not support url: http://xn--b1adef0babnnk4i.xn--p1ai

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Valid AppID but requires registration

I have created YDN app for web search. But my php script with authentication was not working. It was returning below error
    "Valid AppID but requires registration".
    Please help me. How can I use Yahoo web API

13th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The sound of video from interstitial ads!

How to set the default video to mute? As the video turns the muted volume up, and it is extremely un-user-friendly. Please help.

5th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo App Publishing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite

Feedback and Knowledge Base