US Search Chrome Extension v2

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Extensions.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. THIS ABSOLUTELY STINKS. YOU'VE TAKEN THE ONLY TOOLBAR THAT MADE ANY SENSE AND MADE IT ABSOLUTELY USELESS. NOW THERE IS NO REASON TO STAY

WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE YAHOO! TOOLBAR IS ABSOLUTELY MIND BOGGLING AND BORDERS ON MORONIC....IN SHORT, IT STINKS. YOU'VE TAKEN THE ONLY VIABLE AND FLEXIBLE TOOLBAR ONLINE THAT MADE ANY SENSE AND HAVE RENDERED IT ABSOLUTELY USELESS. NOW THERE IS NO REASON TO STAY WITH YAHOO! FOR ANYTHING ELSE. I'VE BEEN WITH YOU SINCE 1999...YOU WERE ONCE THE LEADER IN EVERYTHING THE INTERNET HAD TO OFFER. NOW, YOU MANAGED TO REDUCE YOURSELVES TO NOTHING SPECIAL ANS LESS THAN ANY OTHER ONLINE EXPERIENCE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR VISION AND CAVED IN TO THE NEW NORM WHERE EVERYTHING IS RUN-OF-THE-MILL. CONGRATULATIONS!

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

35 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hate the new Yahoo toolbar. Bring the old back IMMEDIATELY, today, August 1, 2017! Want it back by tomorrow August 2, 2017!

I do not like the new Yahoo toolbar. I have no new suggestions and want the old Yahoo toolbar back IMMEDIATELY, NOW, TODAY! You are going to lose a tremendous amount of people on your browser. Want old Firefox back. What the **** is wrong with you people. Bored! Do not "break" something that is working well. Change is good, but this SUCKS. Bring it back no later than tomorrow, 8/2/2017!!!!

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The toolbar sucks as does not having the tiles with frequently used pages visited. I depended on them at work!

The toolbar sucks. I had it customized for a reason. I don't care to have the ones you chose for me. What happened to the "frequently visited" tiles on the new tab page? I depended on that at work! What ****! This reminds me of the BS you pulled a year or so ago with the email when you limited our ability to use different functions. After enough complaints you brought those features back. Thought you would have learned your lesson then!!!!! Change it back!!!!!!!!!!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stupid BS. You can't leave something alone. I had all my favorites bookmarked the way I wanted them on the toolbar, and now they're gone.

Here's an idea.......PUT THE OLD TOOLBAR BACK.. I hate Yahoo some days. Everything is gone. You just can't leave well enough alone. What's the matter, did mommy forget to buy you a new coloring book? You got bored and had to "FIX" something.......

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GO BACK TO OLD TOOLBAR

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE AND AGAIN PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD TOOLBAR. This new version is not user friendly, my buttons dissipated, and I had the pages setup the way I liked them. Someone tried to "fix what was not broken". It has wasted my time trying to figure it out and and it is difficult to get to the search page!!!
    I am begging YAHOO to go back!!!!

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. do not like i want it back to old

i want my old firefox page back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the old toolbar!!!

Really??? You guys call this new toolbar an improvement? Please, bring back the old toolbar, or at least a similar version of it. I had buttons for my frequently used websites and now they're gone, It was nice to have the one click option to go to my favorite websites. You can delete those default buttons at the bottom of the screen, but they'll be back the next day. It looks like you can't add buttons either. How dumb!

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I AHATE THIS!!! You took a great page and made it SUCK!

I might as well switch to Google! I loved the tiles with the previews of my frequently used pages. All I had to do was open a new tab and click. Now all I have is a bunch of gray globes and I can't tell what the heck they are. NO THANKS! What were you thinking??

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. get rid of it. I have lost over half of my toolbar and cannot restore it,

get rid of it, I have lost almost all my information, this sucks as now I have manually find them again and no way to put them on the tools bar, I am changing toolbars

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reenabled the tool bar but all my important buttons are missing.

Re enabled the tool bar but all my important buttons are missing like my bookmarks button, the bbc button the Gmail button. Flicker and Tumbler have been added and I don't use those.
    This need sorting before you lose all your users.
    It was great before as all my bookmarks were saved to my account and on the various Pc's that I use the bookmarks that were added on one were automatically there on the others.
    This is a backward step
    Sort it out.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. please go back

I am totally disappointed in this change. I use my yahoo toolbar all day long to access many sites easily. Now it stinks.

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why am I getting "New Tab by Yahoo" in Firefox?? I don't want it!! You creeps!!

Why am I getting "New Tab by Yahoo" in Firefox?? I don't want it!! You creeps!!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This new toolbar sucks! Tumbler? Flicker? Sports? News? I don't use those. Bring back the old toolbar! I guess i'm going to CHROME

This is the worse update I have ever seen! Why try to fix something that wasn't broken! Bring back the old toolbar. Whatever moron came up with this should be fired!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. how do i get rid of this. do not want it ..

everything about this. want my old toolbar back.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. As I was given to understand!!!

As I was given to understand before this dross was forced upon us the existing buttons on your tool-bar would remain and that you would not be able to add new ones. It said nothing about adding new ones, Flickr and Tumblr which I do not use.
    As it is this new reincarnation of the Yahoo toolbar is not fit for purpose.
    The pretty pictures are ok but not much use.
    I want the old toolbar reinstated and my old firefox Newtab, far more useful.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Looks nice; but, you've got to let us choose/configure what favorites we want at the bottom of the page

We should be able to add specific urls that we want on the favorites list at the bottom of the page. It could be as simple as the favorites being displayed from a bookmark folder that we choose and then we can manage favorites through the native bookmark manager.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I HATE IT! IT WON'T GO AWAY!

This is so dumb. I tried to get it to leave. It is like stuck on here.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 109 110
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Chrome Extension v2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base