US Search Chrome Extension v2

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Extensions.

For support, click the link if you’d like help with the Search product or are having trouble accessing your account.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your Search product feedback, we are listening!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. STOP changing the favorites! If we wanted themchanged we would change them

STOP changing the favorites! If we wanted them changed we would change them

146th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Background picture on the search page is partially obstructed

obstructed by the rounded page links. sometimes obstructing important part of the picture.
    may be add a button, to hide/show those links, or brings those links further down in the page in line with the settings icon, or may be align vertically.

Thanks.

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. picture change

Is there a way to change the picture on a new tab on chrome

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. WHY DOES YAHOO MAIL OPEN A NEW TAB WHEN I CLICK ON MY CALENDAR ICON, WHY NOT JUST STAY ON/IN THE SAME TAB?

WHY DOES YAHOO MAIL OPEN A NEW TAB WHEN I CLICK ON MY CALENDAR ICON, WHY NOT JUST STAY ON/IN THE SAME TAB & TOO MUCH TIME-CONSUMING REFRESHING OF PAGE! :(.....just sayin'. :)

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. can you have more favourites. pleaseeeee!!!!!

have more fayourtes in the front page so that we can have acess to all things in once. pleaseeee

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 624th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. i think we lose sight of whats important. the results

new look, ok. bring back the portlets of news (drag and drop) i.e gmail layout where there are items on top of the background. We all miss igoogle. That is where yahoo should go. but your results have to be as slick as googles.

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Avoir yahoo en français et non une mauvaise traduction

Avoir Yahoo en français et non une traduction , vous l'avez dans d'autres langues pourquoi pas en français . Merci

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. tell us where these incredible places are please.

Some of us like these pics. Tell us where they are of please.

624th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. **** of and get out of my browser

dont offer add ons wich are so ******* hard to iliminate from my pc

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allowing users to choose their back-round photo.

Hi, I recently accepted the new search bar and I did not see an icon to change the image. Although some pictures I don't mind, other I find absolutly irrational. For an entire week, my compute showed the picture of a cat, and it was not the best looking cat either. Now this may seem a bit silly, but at my work place it was taken differently. My boss was offended by the image and instructed me to change it. Unable to change it, he became even MORE offended and threatened to take away my position. Hopefully this message proves…

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why not listen to your customers and stop this nonsense?

yahoo was the best once, you seem determined to make it third rate

466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your pictures a really bad... get some quality pictures, and remove the color buttons on the page. They really look lame. Let me know if you

Your pictures a really bad... get some quality pictures, and remove the color buttons on the page. They really look lame. Let me know if you need help. See Brave or Vivaldi -modern and classy.

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Home Screen Image

Your new home screen gives lovely images. But why not give details of the image and allow download if it is a good one.

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. https://rizqiandro.blogspot.co.id/2017/03/nexian-zephyr-mi330.html

spesifikasi dan harga zephyr mi330 Android 4.2 – Jelly Bean Processor MTK 6572M (Dual Core 1.3 GHz)Supports Dual SIM CardsWCDMA 2100 MHzDual GSM 900/1800 MHzHSPA/3G/EDGE/GPRS3.5” HVGA with Capacitive touch screenInt. memory ROM+RAM = 512MB+256MBDual Camera 2.0 MP + 1.3 MPWiFi 802.11b/g/nBlueto

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Icons suck. No way of lining icons in preferred order.

Make it easier to add icons and order in list of preference. Also - icons are only two letters and doesn't show site icon. Example: Bank Logo doesn't show, only shows first two letters of bank name.

1177th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let the user decide what to display and once selected let it boot up that way

I do not like the fact that Yahoo decides what I want to see. Even worse when I edit it it is only for that session. If you make it editable make it a permanent preference that is the same every time I open my browser.

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. how can i change the icon of what i want the favorite to be?

Can we just change the picture of the Icon of our favorite website instead of the letters?

624th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Chrome Extension v2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base