Please give us any feedback on your sign-In experience.

It is utterly annoying and inconvenient to have to receive a text code EVERY time I try to access my account online.

Revert back to the old system where you're allowed to save your password and just access your account. This new process is inconvenient and annoying. New isn't always better, it's just new.

4th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KeshaKesha shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eva FEva F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to get into my account without having to be completely blocked. People tend to forget, move or have other circumstances in their life, that prevent them from accessing certain information.
    In my case a different email address that I need to go to, to get the code to get into my email that I have had for years.... very annoying.......I don't remember the other email account I had.....long time ago

• carol reescarol rees commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this. I can't get into my email without getting the code off my phone each time. How do I switch back to the old system? You do not post a phone number so I can't get in touch with you to correct this problem. Now this says to give you my email address to get my answer but that's my problem. I can't get into my email without getting a code from my phone. Please help!!!!!

• Yolanda DeBatoYolanda DeBato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes this new process is to time consuming and still not able to access your account, and I know my password.

• JohnsonawasJohnsonawas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very bad. The way you are treating me is very annoying, I gave you my Phone number and altanate email address, but you egnore it and you are keeping sending code which I veryfy many time.Why are you stoping not to see my email?

• JohnsonawasJohnsonawas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very bad. The way you are treating me is very annoying, I gave you my Phone number and altanate email address, but you egnore it and you are keeping sending code which I veryfy many time.Why are you stoping not to see my email?

Feedback and Knowledge Base