Sign-In Experience

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I hate your new system it stinks I have ben trying to change my passrd for 3 or 4 weeks an can not.

make it easy for all of the ways to change the password to come up in rowtation an it will be easyer to change or reset password

42nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow creation of account with OAuth providers

Allow people to create a Yahoo account by logging into a OAuth provider. I can't create an account because I don't want to give out my mobile number and can't recover my existing accounts because the recovery password email address isn't valid. I guess Yahoo doesn't want my business.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. THE PHONE I GAVE YOU PEOPLE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, I NEED ANOTHER WAY TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

MY PHONE IS GONE, I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO IT. I FORGOT MY ******* PASSWORD BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME CHANGE IT CONSTANTLY AND I CAN NEVER USE ONE THAT I USED PREVIOUSLY. I NEED TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND YOUR HELP TOPICS HAVE TOLD ME I JUST NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE??? NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU HAVE ZERO WAY TO LET PEOPLE CONTACT YOU.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The account key code set-up does not work on Galaxy S5

The Yahoo account key isn't working. When I go from the account key page to the code message page (whether in Yahoo or via text message) the account key page resets, asks for my email again, and then send another code. So I am always one code behind.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. no puedo entrar a mi cuenta

mi correo de recuperación es incorrecto necesito ayuda para poder reingresar

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sorry, we were unable to proceed with your request. Please try again.

I can't access Yahoo. Yet I'm paying for my mailbox.
    WTF is going on? And why is there NO chat to help me out?

verrrrry frustrated
    considering to move out if this problem isn't solved

first time since 1999, but very bad situation indeed as there's simply no info whatsoever on what's going on

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. This is the worst designed help system as there is no way to message a customer service representative despite various links to "contact us"

I have moved countries and can no longer access my Yahoo account due to Yahoo not recognising me signing in from this location. The issue is that I no longer have access to the phone number that is on file and apparently that is the only way for them to grant access. Password helper tells me it cannot help me online. Going through the self-guided help system is useless as it recommends me to "contact us for more help," but the link brings you back to the same page with no way to contact customer service. This is obviously not…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I cannot delete my account as I forgot my password and have no longer access to my alternate email address.

Please contact me as it is said this problem can't be solved online.. it is very annoying as I really need to do some changes to my flickr account.
    My phone number 0041774548519

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i do not want to sign in using a text code sent to my celfon. please revert back where you input the password!

i do not want to sign in using a text code sent to my celfon. please revert back where you input the password!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hate this new system. Doesn't recognize email I've used for long time. Wants old one. No access to my GROUPS!!!!!

Hate this! Doesn't recognize Comcast.net email; wants old one. Lost access to ALL my Groups! Will have to rejoin each one??? Need my groups back with email I always use!!!!! Fix it!!!!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Always before my password was there and I didnt have to sign in everytime, why now??

WHy do you require me to put my password in each time?? its annoying!!!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. If someone has been with yahoo for over 4 years why should it be so hard to sign in if they forgot their password.

If someone has been with yahoo for over 4 years why should it be so hard to sign in if they forgot their password. I've gone over and over the same process for three days, I can not get pass step 1 and 2 just to receive me password or at least change it. I've even got a new browser?????

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I do not like that username & password boxes are on separate screens. WHYYY? So much easier to have on one screen.

Revert back to username and password being entered on the same screen. It's faster and fewer clicks. I do not understand the benefit of separating it. More advertising space with a captive audience?? It's annoying.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Succeeded to bring my email back up on my own then today I am being told I don't have a Yahoo email!

Your help service is too cumbersome and doesn't address the issues. You ought to have a telephone help system. I've had my account w/you for many years and now I am not readily recognized no matter what I type in to open my account. The Help section is no help at all.
    Please do something. I'm wasting so much of my time trying to recover my account.
    PLEASE REALLY HELP BY RESPONDING.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I do not understand why I CANNOT sign into my mail. I got a code sent to my phone cause I dont have a smart phone and STILL NADA

hire some people and get some phone numbers. I am beginning to hate you. you ask me for an email address? why? It doesn't work.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. What sign in? can't get in. This new **** sucks. Want to move my contacts to another emal. Yahoo keeps screwing with me

Return to the easier sign in. You want my email address but I can't get in. This is a joke

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Able to access Yahoo except Mail. Mail fails to recognize password, even after reset. Why have you blocked my Mail???

Stuck in endless loop of Mail requesting password. Won't accept password even after successful reset. New browser session does not help, nor different browser or deleting cookies from browser. Completely hopeless at this point. Need assistance and this post is as close as I can find to actually reaching someone for help. Hoping this is monitored. Listing my other account that I can access.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Sign-In Experience

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base