Sign-In Experience

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Yahoo sucks. The only reason I was using it was to comment on YA when I was bored. Now I won't even do that. Hope Yahoo shuts down quick. :

My brilliant idea for you is to stick to your old ways and not try to reinvent yourself with phones and whatsoever ideas.

30th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New 2 page signin does not work with Firefox. After entering password, page fails to do anything. IE works but I prefer Firefox.

New 2 page signin does not work with Firefox. After entering password, page fails to do anything. IE works but I prefer Firefox. Please fix it

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You installed a defective login page. 1st, no password field, then no response to entry.

Your basic software maintenance structure has completely disintegrated. You installed a web interface login page that does not have a field to accept the user password. Clicking continue, a password field appears, and clicking continue gets NO RESPONSE. YOU DISABLED YOUR LOGIN PAGE.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Terrible

Used yahoo for email since 07 and got a new number and cant recover my password and they give you know option to call or email them... yahoo sucks now i hate it!

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. shazhill

It sucks. My bellsouth.net account has been locket for 3 days and I can't get my email and there is no number I can call to get this resolved so maybe I should get a lawyer?

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This new page SUCKS. how do you hange users

When Yahoo is opened, the name on the account is not mine and I can't find a way to open MY account

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I do NOT like that all of the "sign in / password" boxes are no longer on the same screen - was much easier.

I do NOT like that all of the "sign in / password" boxes are no longer on the same screen - was much easier BEFORE!
    Also please UNCHECK the "Stay signed in" box by default..............I agree with other comments.....I do NOT want to stay signed in and I hate clicking the box everytime!

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The system keeps asking for my code. I have no idea what my code is. My computer is the same as always, but your system says it has change

how do I get into my account when I don't know what code it is asking for? I haven't changed my computer.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please get rid of that "stay signed in"box. I do NOT want to stay signed in and I hate clicking the darn box every time

lease get rid of that "stay signed in"box. I do NOT want to stay signed in and I hate clicking the darn box every time

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I could not find a way to tell my issue in your HELP link.

Hello Friends.
    I don't see a link to write an ISSUE - and new problem on Yahoo. Isn't it fair to have a link for writing about special problems like mine ??
    My problem is " when I want to SEND a COPOSED email , it goes within another address " together " for example today I recieved an email from "mrtalkhak@yahoo.com " but it was in the address of " hessejensi" yahoogroups . please fix this problem - thanks

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My account is being hacked via the security questions. There is no option to change or disable them.

Give me an option to disable them or at the very least change the answers.
    No information on security questions on the help option.......

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. p

when i open my phone account i used to have in oter cell number ask the new cell and oter aditional questions

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. your secure system is very excellen, We suffer some problems due to the boycut, so please let us update our account, there are some new inf

we need to update the account information. that ones are old and we have some change . I suffer a lot when I forget the password .and the system has some disrection due to the area

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I can't access my account. I have tried yahoo central etc.I need real support.

I can't access my account. Yahoo Central, Yahoo Help, etc are not helping. I need proper and professional help to get the account back. The account is cadlingfashions@yahoo.com

At this stage I can't get into the account and therefore cannot receive any messages. You may use carl_ampah@live.com and cadlin@hotmail.com

Thank you for your understanding and prompt response.

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sign-In Experience

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base