Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

I am ceasing to use Yahoo. Your continuous one-sided push of Hillary Clinton is not reasonable.

I am ceasing to use Yahoo. Sadly, your continuous, one-sided, glossed over facts, push for Hillary Clinton is not reasonable. True, both candidates have immense flaws but Yahoo certainly has taken the stance of Hillary Clinton or nothing. Thus, one must surely believe that all your news items and issues are all one-sided. It is very sad that you folks tossed credibility aside along with other media types. In the end it makes you no different with zero credibility and just another "me-too" entertainment site. Thank You and good-bye.

33rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gary MiduraGary Midura shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is no more than a grocery store tabloid and do not give a dam about what we say, they think they are so big that nothing can happen to them, they need to get their head out of their ??

• HowardHoward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen on that heyanonjan.Its just like a ball less liberal to post things as anonymous as they are cowards and just do as their Liberal leaders tell them to do.As they cannot speak for themselves and hear the truth because it is not coming from any Liberals mouth.

• heyanonjan30heyanonjan30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do they continuously show conservative news? When 90% of this drivel is so far left it is beyond rational....AND...why is ANy news biased????

• dougdoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo is doing everything possible to stir the pot. Not one positive story on Trump or his policies. I'm done with them too. FAKE NEWS!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen!!! They are so obvious. You'll note my email address below. It used to have an @yahoo.com ending.

Yahoo has become too Liberal sided for me. I use to enjoy reviewing Yahoo articles daily because it seemed to present balanced facts on issues I could review and draw my own conclusions from. Now it's turned into a "bash fest" of Trump and "love fest" for Hilary and her whiners. I think the website would freeze up if something positive was said about the new administration for a change. Thanks for the years of enjoyment, Yahoo, but I'm moving on.

• igorigor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

boo hoo anoymouse....go crawl to your safe zone you immature punk

• RichardRichard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not even close to balanced coverage of domestic politics. I will continue to use your free mail as my junk folder.

Wow, Gary, is it that you are a whiny little b-tch!!! Typical Commie Reichtie though!!!!!

• libs-suklibs-suk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

j romo please don't cry.......There are sure to be Communists you can worship elsewhere....

Totally agree. I came here for the first time ever because I am sick of this constant anti-Trump smear Yahoo continues to plaster all over their page. ENOUGH! I guess Yahoo is fine with making their users mad, and I am fine with going to Google to avoid this bias.

I would have to agree that you are very biased and will lose customers. I will continue to use to keep people informed of your bogus leftest bs. Thank you!

• heyloserheyloser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe you could grow a brain, azzhole.....Reporting facts is never what the leftists do.

Reporting the facts does make Trump look like a racist, evil, misogynistic son of a *****, but what are you gonna do? Whitewash the azzhole?

I agree 100% that what you are doing to your website totally sucks and I too am changing home pages!!!!

• kevinkevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the voting public is stupid enough to put the deceitful ingenuous arrogant murderous (ben ghazi) and duplicitous former secretary of state (i can't even type the name without gagging) in office, then sadly we get 4 more years of the same liberal ****. I hope my countrymen can see through the smoke and mirrors to reveal the true witch that she is.

Feedback and Knowledge Base