Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

NEWS SOON: More Value Found

www.foxnews.com
www.reuters.com
www.msn.com seen as part of www.microsoft.com
www.opera.com is that the browser opera that can do opera mini?

What else has value like these?

www.twitter.com
www.ap.com associated press

Is that about a good list of what has value like that on the Internet?

3647th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shanley RichardsonShanley Richardson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • heyanonjan30heyanonjan30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey little commie red head liar......Learn to spell...the only thing FAUX is YOU. And no one finds you valuable...except followers of Hitler and such.....

• Shanley RichardsonShanley Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is a CD KEY taht is a win for Windows Advanced Server 2000:
        6TTXC-HD2UM

That could work for a whole bunch of them, a volume license. That is what you might want to use for servers, fast, safe, premium ones. I am not a server guy, but I have two install disks for this anyways.

Hope that helps!

And, what is the position I applied for, Rules and Regulations leader was it? just a high posting, and some content viewing and programming is the work. Somebody can say, "My opinion of Yahoo! is that the rule is content is allowed." Feedback? I deleted a lot because it was not the best content for something called FEEDBACK. But, you can blog here and see if you get a complaint...

It was a title for a high managment and programming position if you are interested. Why not? I probably only have about 2 hours a week, but I could build you custom computers and refurbish old computers you want to give to people who like them. Back with the old!

I like facebook where you put content up for people to review and maybe a picture of you. Then, you meet new people and befriend them. you can even list people as your best friends around. You can share your life as it goes, and some of those girls are really h-ott!

I like Twitter, but what is a "tweet?" A public comment to somebody? What is following? Is it like you endorse them some or something? Is that all you can do is share your whatever thing? I don't get it, but it is popular on teh Internet and worth bank!

By the way, I posted my phone number on the public Internet on www.monster.com BIGGEST RESUME AND JOB FESTIVAL and also here in Feedback. Of course, you can relay it to the CIA. They have a house in town a few hours from here, maybe? They want to come over. And, my phone number and address are public, but somehow my phone works for my family, a preference fone system by Verizon and me and another phone soon!

Zoomy, are you there? You are probably getting auto-content from my computer, a virus we did not stop. Do you authorize that?

Get on the news, Girl. Tell 12 year old girls likely to have s-ex tonight that they should probably wait until they are more adult and also with the right guy. You can save girls trashing their eternity dream of just one guy with just a quick Skype and quote of this Yahoo! feedback.

Sorry. You are getting good stuff, but my computer does about 20 of those a second, well 2. What is the point of auto-content? Do you like it?!?!?!?!

This computer is likely fixed so it is just a little faster than when it was bought, but it is infinite in nature. That's the power of this machine, the most large machine ever made. It is strong in battle, but it has Iolo software protecting it. I can't believe the last time I almost let them work on my machine they wanted 200 dollars. I bought their software for 10 years, and they saw a problem (maybe the autocorrect SGIN:YES) on my machine and complained about a keylogger virus. They wanted to sell a program, and my parents already both signed up. About an hour of remote time on this machine to test their theory of what is happening? They should have paid me about 1-19 million dollars for the opportunity to work on this finemachine, and remotely? Is that a joke? Just remote work that is security sensitive? I need this machine to be tested. Who wants a fast menace of a machine instead of something fast enough and stable. Just keep getting rid of viruses that are unwanted and wait for it to grow.

Can't the board authorize content from auto-location unknown? just a simple vote will do, and they want some entertainment no doubt!

Can I display my boards that I made? I just copied stuff that looked good and tried to credit who did it. I could be in the millions of views soon, but maybe it...

I don't get it; I just don't get it. What is a board? A spread of webstuff?

I have pinterest figured out. You save content with the button that works, and you make "boards" whatever they are. I saw good art there and numbers of views or like in the tens of thousands. What is this? @shanleyrichardson over!

I don't get PINTEREST, but I just used Facebook to sign up as my email address. I will see what I can do about sharing pictures of me. That would be a/the bomb!

But, it is popular and looks good. Content sharing like recipes? What is that? Pinterest, a notable thing worth hundreds of millions of dollars already, right? Maybe! I think it is a way to do something like Gplus or Facebook or a photo sharing thing. You look up recipes there? Huh? I don't get it!

By the way, how many millions of calls do you think this fly sideways computer/cell phone problem child gets? but, it only reads my family and friends, mostly, and some appear to have been cut off for months from me or years. People who need to call me. That's Verizon for you. The best phone, but without a spy phone not all that great. I think they gave me the new software which has the same problems, but it does opera.

I wish I remembered the address for the CIA www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment-form/ Something where you could use the old form instead of the popup. I like billion dollar phone calls on this or internet traffic that Verizon just snoozes through.

I want my phone directory left alone. I am a diplomat, and all they can do is ask me to go to my home country, the real international law. A good custom, but a law? That's pretty low to do to teh world, say I can do anything including kill you! Hahahahahh on being a diplomat of a country, the only honest one!

I have a question. How long from birth does it take to make a near-full-adult? Two weeks is a good time for that with about 120 words that make sense. A baby can be that adult? see writer's cafe and wonder why it takes about 13-34 years for people to do that. Wonder on that one!

I am going to try to get my name at pinterest and post some pictures from my webcamera. the first time I started this computer, I deleted teh driver for it. Not safe enough. I did not want antyhing but windows XP which my best friend still uses.

But, my XP flymachine is almost used up with just MS OFFICE 2003 and also privacy suite professional and adobe reader. It is for searching the internet and checking this computer, but it seems pretty housed. It has Zone Alarm 462, the magical version they never made. Ask them! See if that is in their records, that version number, and don't do anything except new virus definitions. don't change the engine from 462. That is a good guess. I need a fly spy computer like that, about a 700 processor, a weak one, but it is about as fast at searching the web as a modern computer. A treasure to behold!

How do you do a Skype address? go to www.skype.com and download whatever they are peddling. It should work SIGN:YES on XP, 7, 8, and maybe 10? Who wants more than that? And, find a person that you know like a newsperson for the main section of CNN, news all the time.

Do you want to post a warning and a report of difficulties with Yahoo! That is an essential internet tool, to not be tooled by Google or Microsoft, but Bill Gates and Facebook Leader spent much money on charity, and Bill Gates might call in next by Skype. Ask them at Skype by a chat how you get the logo on your review, something you want to advertise.

I saw some news that was good writing that had tweets from uknown people or famous ones and also live Skype on the news. Just a news report coming in from a down-home homey reporter, and it was chic. The high tech world is great!

What about calling CNN and asking about it, and then talk to GORBY, Michael Gorbechev, former leader of the Soviet Union and his newspaper and file a report there. Taht should get to the Associated Press, right? I think he is still alive and did a good job breaking up the USSR and keeping a newspaper running. Good deal! Good luck or "break a leg" as they say in show business!

what about using the skype logo on the bottom to show people a web conference across the gap of nothing happening? I saw a reporter (I think it was a reporter) reporting in by Skype with the log there. I would like that advertising of "the enemy of Yahoo! chat, more safe..." Then again, Skype looks good and gets notable mention.

What about opening file sharing? Just sending people the program over the internet?

Zoomy, have you tried using Skype to call ABC NEWS or CNN and doing an interview? That might work. Just call over and set it up and do it from your laptop webcamera and microphone if you have one. That could get people talking. Are you ready to talk about some help for people with computers.

Computers warfare SHOULD BE 99% defense. SIGN:YES. Don't attack broken machines unless you are very safe and secure! Maybe, don't even attack them! Just defend for a long time and win an endurance battle, maybe!

So, you want music downloads instead of just shared. Can you try www.mp3skull.com? That is worth honorable mention. The music of the afterlife here and other good collection? That is likely me by magic?!?!?!? Maybe. They all said FREE in the afterlife and mean free here. Taylor Swift asked to get removed, but how can you remove from that? Just search for what you want there. I got CLOSED last time I went there.

That might be the problem with the CEO of Yahoo! She is trying to say things and direct a good defensive move, but only she sees what she writes, a complete cover on her, stalling good words going to good people. Well, that could just be a security flag of "personal." The lead programmer should have a sane server, AN XP PRO that has no server log? What's wrong with XP PRO or Windows Advanced Server 2000? That is a sane view, and a fast one!

I don't do servers. I do laptops light work and desktops and towers. Computers that work. I have never even used an ALL-IN-ONE. Who wants that? A computer that you can't work on and that is difficult but somehow cute and expensive?

I have my phone back. I could try to text to Yahoo! where they sent my password. I seem to have lost that text from Yahoo! I don't think i would have deleted it.

No new text, and no new phone calls in hours. I lost it in my father's car, but he was gone home or nearly there and did not return it. My brother dropped it off.

Now, I am dangerous with teh best computer sIGN:YES on Earth and also the best phone. I may get blocked calls, but my family and friends can call. It should have been able to do a call swap to a second call day one, but it never swaps. You can try to merge calls. Just two calls become one?!?!?! Do either work?

Just stay on it, and get over here. I should be up for a few hours, and just knock on teh window to the left of the front door if you face it on the front of the house. All hours I wake up. I never sleep that much, a problem and a solution!

So, I hope you have some good tech notes. What is wrong with joining the pirate bay, which I may have been first to be denied entry to. Maybe a bunch of evil software copiers that share fiels. Who knows what is there? I never could see it back in the day and never have.

What about an ebook review of my old hard drive? So many magical books? So right! They tell of the secret groups of the world and conspiracies.

Coming soon: the Anarchist cookbook. An ebook. Tells you how to do phone things that are annoying and also how to make bad LSD. A view. Who needs more training than that?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base