Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner.

Please stop posting "news" stories about Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Baby North, any other Kardashian, any Jenner. They are not news. This is free publicity for them. They are trash. I mark these stories with an X so you won't show me more, and yet - every single day you show me more. I'm sick of it. Just because of this I no longer have Yahoo as my home page. If you don't stop, I'll quit using yahoo mail and go to gmail, and then I will NEVER VISIT YAHOO AGAIN. If that's what it takes to stop seeing these trashy people on my computer.

2nd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

319 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally correct!!!

Same for the British Royal Family and those articles showing someone's new underboob-exposing clothing.

I know where to get the supermarket tabloids if that's the kind of trash I'm looking for. No need to have it on here.

I strongly agree!!!

I can get 'celeb' news eleswhere if I wanted to read it but I have no use for it.

What under review mean??? Where is a list of ideas by under review, reviewed, closed etc....... where does tahoo disclose results of feedback???

• mike_4ABetterYahoomike_4ABetterYahoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is funny I put a block on it, and now they just stick her picture on other stories that have nothing to with her, and katie couric and her stories you cannot even comment on as though they are just mind control propaganda postings as are huffinton post.

Ever wonder that Yahoo isn't getting paid to push these people in the media? That's why they're always there.

STOP WITH KARDASHIANS !!!!!! looks like im canceling my yahoo mail after 14 years....

I agree. There a too many instances of celebrity promotion. I have tagged such stories in an attempt to block them and they continue to appear on the news list. Please recognize that there are serious minded persons among your clients who have no desire to read about the personal lives of the famous or near famous.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Incredible I just got the old one back today, hopefully the complaining helped

I'm so glad there are people that agree about this and simultaneously aware that "yahoo" clearly DOES NOT care, or maybe it's simply that the vast majority of yahoo users are as moronic as the "stories" (term used very loosely) yahoo runs. Best way to combat this... do your part to interrupt the revenue stream; I never, EVER click on anything that is a hot link on yahoo. Once I get the remainder of my contacts to connect with me on other sites, I'll happily leave this wasteland of idiocy behind.

I **** care about any **** useless celebrity news and live show news or related stuff, even though in the content preference i have opted out still these **** **** keep coming in even when i am signed in. YAHOO IS THE WORST TO GO TO NEWS

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm done with Yahoo. This has been a highly-ranked complaint for quite some time; and would be an easy fix.

Never thought I'd be saying this..."AOL will you take me back?"

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree with this more. How can we opt out of getting any stories on this family? They are offensive to the vast majority of Americans.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Feedback and Knowledge Base