Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

731 results found

1. cloud drive

Good day,
    will yahoo offer cloud drive?
    Thank you.
    Sincerely, *

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. All ads should always offer Ad Choices X or Feedback or Thumbs Up/Down so i can remove offending ones from my page

Some ads now do not offer anymore the ad choices or the feedback button in order to flag them as inappropriate. (Ex American Alpha)

I see either **** or political ads on the yahoo page and i cant give feedback to have them removed. I understand you will always have advertisements on a yahoo page but i should be able to get rid of the ones i despise

192nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You can stop using disingenuous headlines and allow comments again.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Company Trump awarded $1.3B has produced nothing is a bogus
    "Headline", since the former President did NOT do this personally. How does censoring comments "Improve" your site?

54th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo needs to remain neutral with the comment section

What trump has said and done in the past is a matter of history and Yahoo should not be republican or democrat with the comments that people make. I have just as much of a right to post my comments as republicans do! But, my comments are being rejected because of repeating what trump said and did in the past and this is a matter of proven history with news articles that was posted by Yahoo News in the past! Trump did say that he likes to grab women by the P*^^Y so they can't get away! Trump also said…

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please stop posting stores from TONS of small, local newspapwers from all over U.S. on my home page.

For several weeks my Yahoo home page has become filled with TONS of stories from small, local newspapers from all over the U.S. I do not want to receive such masses of "local" news that is meaningless to me and useless. I had routinely tried to "clean up" such meaningless drivel by using the "Show me less from .... " option. But recently, when I do that, the page is continually and immediately "updated" with yet more of the same small, local news items. When I clearly and repeatedly indicate that I do NOT want such items posted to my…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Andrew Romano, History Shows Unequal Rule of Law Will Cause Civil War! No one cares of Jan 6 Show Trial when 2020 Riots go ignored!

This is the sad state of affairs :-( Republicans given no right to have representation or even speak in this trial, and NO, Liz Cheney and Adam Kingsinger, who are on their way OUT of the Republican party because they won't or haven't been voted in office again, are not Republicans! Some of the people in jail for the Capitol Protest had the door held for them by police as they entered the Capitol peacefully and were told they could stay if they remained peaceful, and they were. The girl that was shot and killed unarmed, could be seen cold-cocking…

282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I get not allowing comments on particularly divisive articles, but sports and such?

I gave you guys lots of time to bring back comments but you still stop them on stupid articles. If you're too sensitive to allow opinions on "horns down" and silly things, why do I bother coming to your site? I want news and exchange of ideas, not yahoo censored opinions. I can get that on Russian or Chinese news sites. I don't need you for that.

Meanwhile, I'm sure you've heard it before and don't care, so I'll just stop using your totalitarian site instead, like most people I know. Don't bother letting me know when you've changed your…

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. stop charging for customer support

Charging a subscription for customer support is ridiculous. I changed my cell phone number and got a new phone unfortunately due to yahoos log in procedures I couldn't log into my account any other way besides text verification. The only option left was to call a premium service number which basically force me to buy a subscription to unlock my account. To be honest if I didn't have some important things connected to my yahoo email address I would have told yahoo to go to ****! Bad form Yahoo bad form.....maybe you should offer a free option to speak to…

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop letting Kardashian fanboys censor stuff they personally don't like.

Who do you talk to about the unfair censors? I made a post, very non offensive, and some Kardashian fanboy rejected my post.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The new update is terrible

The new updated Home Screen is to congested, why fix something that is not broken. Sure you can do some bug fixes but this complete overhaul is bad.

240th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yahoo news is always incorrect. I can use an alias and make comments but want let me with my real account because yahoo is a democratic sigh

Yahoo news is always incorrect. I can use an alias and make comments but want let me with my real account because yahoo is a democratic sight. You cut me off from commenting the truth. Yahoo is one of the worst sights to be one sighted. We should be able to say what we want. In the USA there is freedom of speech. The only reason yahoo want let you speak freely is because they want the USA to become a communist. Yahoo news is nothing but lies. Trump 2024..... By the way it is time to sue yahoo.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I hope that the nominee to the Supreme Court will be passed, not because she is a

a woman or a Black Woman. I hope she is confirmed only because she is
    qualified. I have not backed the Supreme Court recently and have called
    for us to revamp the making of this Consitutional devisin of our country
    to make it less political and to vet their decisions on a ongoing view of their actions. That does not mean that Jackson will not be confirmed but I'm hoping your rulers will live up to what this country as expected,
    to have the Supreme Court to support the people of this country and not worry that me as a…

269th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You will see less from The New Voice of Ukraine in your future visits. Is this yahoo? Are you listening?

I don't want to see my Yahoo page infested with Ukraine violent propaganda. keep them out !!!

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You are making me sign on every time to post a complaint! I always thought you had stooped to your lowest, but you keep amazing me!

Either I'm signed on or I'm not! Fix YOUR ISSUES! And then get back to me on the problem I had early in July! You know, saying "under review" is one that is going to bite you **********! But then again I heard you like that, just to keep your job!

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Google/Yahoo Propaganda web site needs to be taken down forever!!!

A lawsuit to end this companies criminal propaganda that is harming and killing us!!

347th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi, it's the 4th of july. Where are your banners? you celebrate nearly every holiday. Do better.

Why is your homepage devoid of anything celebrating the 4th of July? It's pathetic. And no, I'm not some right winger. I live in oregon. I don't like Trump.

But come on.. it's the 4th of July and you are silent.

Do better.

347th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is SO refreshing to NOT see trump news on your opening page !

It is SO refreshing to NOT see trump news on your opening page !
    Can we get WEEKS without hearing from her!

347th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. HOME PAGE ARTICLE!

on yahoo home page after reading an article and leaving a comment, people respond and those usually come thru my email. since 8/27/22 responses have not been coming thru . checking notifications i see there are responses but not in my email. all my other email comes thru without a problem except for those from article comment responses

409th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base