Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  194 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a day free from all things Kardashian?

One day Please! With no Kardashian stories or pics. We had enough of these useless narcissists years ago so its time to shut them off.

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More Conservative ideas and less Liberal reporting

At present you seem to only present viewpoints/stories from Liberal/leftist papers/magazines. You cannot be HONEST if your ONE SIDED

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned.

Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned, stifling opposing views. The reporting is extremely biased to the liberal viewpoint, ignoring the existence of the conservative side. The choices of articles presented displays extreme hypocrisy. For example, there are many stories about women demanding respect and equality yet at the same time, Yahoo posts demeaning stories about what women are wearing or what they look like. And there are a lot of people that don't appreciate being lectured by celebrities yet there are multiple stories about them tweeting…

111th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. You can stop using disingenuous headlines and allow comments again.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Company Trump awarded $1.3B has produced nothing is a bogus
    "Headline", since the former President did NOT do this personally. How does censoring comments "Improve" your site?

91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Limit articles of Harry and Meghan

The royal family does not acknowledge Harry and Meghan as true royals. Harry is part of that family only. Their children are not titled nor relevant to discuss as they were born of a surrogate to non titled people that do not hold titles except maybe Harry - TBD. Meghan is no longer a Princess as Delish, InStyle, Oprah, etc., as posted on Yahoo.com. She is nothing and back to a commoner. Please help the Royal Family and not support nor endorse publications. I am a Verizon user and have been for many years. I would LOVE to see more…

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hate your liberal agenda

Hate your liberal agenda

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please stop repeating the same stories on a page, as many as 4 or 5 times, just to add filler. Or I will seek my news elsewhere!

Please stop repeating the same stories on a page, as many as 4 or 5 times, just to add filler. Or I will seek my news elsewhere!

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 116th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 124th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. News articles are repeating themselves on the news home page

While scrolling down through the news articles they start to repeat themselves before new ones appear. This has been an issue at least since 8/27/21

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop showing recurring stories- they are exact duplicates

It's not like you respond to anyone but here goes: you stopped the carousel with the stories and now you can't seem to manage to get more than 10 -15 stories - not really articles - mostly pics of chics in bikinis - but to have the same dumb stories on a loop is very poor management of the site. You really are not a good source for information.

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quit repeating the same story multiple times in the Homepage.

Quit repeating the same headlines multiple times in one Homepage.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix your Algorithm

Please fix your algorithm! All articles repeat, repeat and repeat. Impossible to enjoy your news feed.

127th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop repeating stories and ads as you scroll down the Yahoo home page!

Yahoo Home Page keeps repeating stories/ads upon scrolling down!

118th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP FALSE ADVERTISING!!

someone should start a class action suit about yahoo allowing scam advertisers on their homepage. Homepage should be at least reasonably trustworthy.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →