Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Comments

Quit making everything for your narrative!!!! We have a right to be heard. Quit turning off comments

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  143 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a day free from all things Kardashian?

One day Please! With no Kardashian stories or pics. We had enough of these useless narcissists years ago so its time to shut them off.

110th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How blatantly you spew horse ****.

The fact that you no longer allow comments speaks volumes. It is obvious that you no longer allow comments because you realize that the majority sees right through your *****. Keep on putting out garbage propaganda and people will wake up all the more. How dumb can you be? You're a joke. Only the weak minded believe your trash. Luckily many are waking up and see through your facade. Oh, By the way, Cris Cuomo is an ...just saying...

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quit with the sexist news postings

Grow up, Yahoo. Every day there are several "news" items with "See (fill in female celebrity) in a string bikini/see-through outfit/revealing shirt. It's 2021. Quit with the constant misogyny.

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enough with the bikinis, scantily clad women photos. **** is not acceptable.

Enough of breasts showing, bikini stories and ***********. It is Sexist and disrespectful to women.

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dicussion

If you are going to publish your wrong opinions at least give us the comments section to let us put the truth out there

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop being so biased. Everything offered in "news" is extremely one-sided.

Everything that I click on that is so-called news is extremely biased. I don't even want to look at the page but it opens automatically when I open my yahoo account.

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You can stop using disingenuous headlines and allow comments again.

"Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting."

Company Trump awarded $1.3B has produced nothing is a bogus
    "Headline", since the former President did NOT do this personally. How does censoring comments "Improve" your site?

112th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Your information in the article Undervaccinated red states are nowhere near herd immunity as dangerous Delta variant spreads is not accurate

Andrew Romano’s article on June 11, 2021 contains some misinformation and doesn’t consider demographics. His article says that Utah only has 34% of the population vaccinated. The CDC article it quotes this from 1) was from June 2nd and 2) didn’t have information for Utah in the article. Currently, 1,271,608 people in Utah have received both vaccines, which is 39.7% of Utahns. Also, our demographic has a greater younger population than any other state. We have about 600,000 kids who are not eligible for the vaccine yet. That is about 25% of our population. So perhaps instead of making this…

121st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WHY HAVE YOU temporarily suspending article commenting.

Why have you temporarily suspending article commenting. What happened to free speech! Oh, I get it freedom everywhere else but on yahoo!!!!!!

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why am I blocked from commenting on your site? That's a violation of my right to "free speech" PERIOD!!

I haven't been able to see or make any comments at the end of reading a news clip for a long long time! I usually enjoy reading the news on the site, but I have a right to voice MY opinion and hear from others as to what they think too! I'm going to find another news site that isn't policing and censoring any personal right to let others say what they are, or might have an opinion about! Get your all high and mighty personal or political ideals on the sidelines and let someone speak their opinions on what…

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Quit turning off comments. If we have to read your one-sided liberal articles, others should be allowed to comment their opinions back

Quit turning off comments. If we have to read your one-sided liberal articles, others should be allowed to comment their opinions back

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Naked video

Now it is OK to show a video of a naked woman on my home page? Or the home page of my teenage son? What the **** is wrong with you people??

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop with the BS celebrity articles on politics.

I don't even care if you block my account. I am sick and tired of your policy of letting no good scumbag elitist so called celebrities say what ever they want on your platform and then not letting the public respond with how we feel. You say you want to have a civil platform but then you have articles like the one from John Cusak that calls 70 million + people Trump puppets because we don't agree with Cusak's tainted views. You constantly let people speak out against people that have different views than others, liberals yes, conservatives *******. You…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cris Cuomo shouldn't ever be taken seriously

Cris Cuomo is nobody to be telling us who should and shouldn't be taken seriously. The guy's a dirt bag idiot. Tucker Carlson on the other hand at least tries to get the truth out inspite of Fox News. Your biased, critical race theory, cancel culture soap box site has turned into a joke. The only one's that don't see through your BS are the fools who want to live carefree thinking they are making the world a better place by giving up their freedoms. Anyway, Cris Cuomo is a jerk. Just like his brother. They should both be behind…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dedicated mail app

I am following your instructions to install the Yahoo EMAIL APP.
    I don't want news stories, I don't give two shiPs about sports or current events, I don't want advertising, I JUST WANT MY STUPID EMAIL APP.
    Please get rid of all the other garbage you've linked to your email app.
    I can click on another button if I want to waste memory and clutter the landscape with all that other rubbish.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is any one as sick of hearing these guys stand up and predict one disaster after

another but when one Pandemic hits them square in the face they do not
    see it coming? This guy-Rep. Brady, does not know what he is talking
    about. The one thing that I do know is we have to spend money in order
    to get the financial engine running again in our country. Just narrow it down a bit. If citizen #1 loses his job, can not pay the rent, or any other
    of his bills and let's say that lasts for 6 months. Let's see how many
    people are effected by citizen #1 not working. The landlord, grocery, the…

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Turn the f___ing comments section back on!!

Turn the f---ing comments section back on!!!

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base