Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feedback on yahoo news hong kong

The yahoo news in hong kong is completely dominated by ccp propaganda, which is filled with fake news and disinformation. The media displayed are mostly pro beijing medias, which are extremely biased and untruthful, that smears protestors and pro democratic movements. Especially news from on.cc, singtao and hk01 etc. are all medias controlled by ccp as a channel to spread misleading informations favorable to beijing. It should include better quality medias like the stand news, hkcnews, the news lens, bbc or dw.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why all the fear and propaganda baloney stories YaPoo nobody believes your BS

You site is and has been a pathetic joke the last few years especially, all your jaded one sided stories and political rhetoric that quite frankly nobody is buying so stop with the nonsense or do you like catering to the Sheep of the world?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Journalism is meant to be about truth and honest reporting...what has happened to you?

I am disgusted totally that you do not allow the public, your clients, to have a forum to state their opinions which may be contrary to "your so GOP enthralled Editorial/Staff writers' articles". Well, get over it... Trump lost fair and square. Bigger issues are happening and you are trying to squelch the public who have a write to speak up. You are allowing misinformation to seep into you writings and opinions, and that is a foul ball in journalism. Journalism is about truth and unbiased reporting. You are failing on those things for sure.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I wouldn't call 3% points in Pres. Biden's approval ratings Plummeting. The media

has little books by their sides to adverb and adjective us to death and
    always to make it sound a lot worse than it is so they can take upon
    themselves to ruin his reputation. I'm so sick and tired of you people and
    your complete lack of integrity in your reporting.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just what we needed another ego telling us how to run our country, after what he has

done to his family and the things he accused them of. He really thinks
    he should be telling anyone what they should be doing. He has to be
    kidding. I think we can take it from here, Harry.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Impeach the ***** now!!!

I don't go to your advertisers sites anymore. You guys really suck.

"Washington Examiner
    White House downplays 'leaked transcripts of phone calls' between Biden and Ghani"

Remember why Trump was impeached? I didn't think so because you have your heads up your **** shoots so deep that the only time you get air is when you ****!!! Fu(k you all at Yahoo!!! Bunch of b!tch a$$ fu(ks!!! You will get yours when the time comes you pieces of sh!t!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pure B.S. Yahoo....Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our

Pure B.S. Yahoo....Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PAY ATTENTION!

When I Click I don't like an ad then stop putting it back on my page! It doesn't matter what about the ad offends me, it's the fact that it does!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lets us view our comments

Your staff suggested we click on our profile pic next to the comment section? Well the only problem is you won't even let me see the comment section.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could you tell me why I can't view my own comments?

Tell me why comments that have been posted for several months all of a sudden get pulled down, rejected and used to ban me from posting? Yet nearly the same type of comments used against conservatives gets to remain posted? Stop with the BS.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why have you not displayed the latest Israel study on Covid? or Cleveland Clinics??

Yahoo has been SILENT about these studies indicating clear bias in reporting.

387th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. why are there ADS in INBOX?

why are there ADS posted in my YAHOO email INBOX everyday that are not email ads? How are ADS getting into my INBOX if they are NOT EMAILS?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I do not use webpapge internet mail because I'll be damned if I will have to key in a pass code every freaking time I want to check my mail.

I do not use webpapge internet mail because I'll be damned if I will have to key in a pass code every freaking time I want to check my mail.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How about honest reporting?

You are a big reason the USA is so screwed up. How about honest reporting. It's disgusting that you have posted a picture with Biden looking at his watch without including the context that it was AFTER the ceremony. "A picture tells a thousand words" could not be more true. In this case people will remember the faux picture long after the story. Shame, shame, shame on you. The only reason to have posted this picture is to stir the pot of division. Report the facts only. Do you remember the whole journalistic premise of the "main idea of the…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reviewed, pending, whiny excuses for a non-existent support staff!

You review....You never express your views of your views! So you basically operate in the black! Now most people would say that is prejudice! And I do too! You are prejudiced against anyhing, any idea that opposes yours! Well *****! *****!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How about you stop with the LIES!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-biden-honored-members-180612827.html

Fact checked? Did you even listen to those in attendance? Are you telling the American people that THOSE families are liars and YOU are telling the truth? Gtfo

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oh, yes. It is important to sugar coat everything so there will not be anyone with

their feelings hurt. If you need to have your players vaccinated in order
    to put them in the line up - say that in the shortest sentence possible.
    Half of our problems is all these sappy suggestions that no one understands. We need a bunch of straight shooters who speak directly
    and to be point so that things are not misunderstood. PERIOD

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base