Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Con artist--Do not order from these websites on yahoo. Beohw.com and Newmirle.com--they will get your money and no product. Only on yahoo.

These two websites and maybe more or con artist. They keep changing their name and web address. I order a scooter and got the receipt for a scooter but received a very cheap bike helmet. Now they are advertising a drone for 89 dollars with a camera. Most likely you will get a camera and not a drone. Yahoo does not care that people are getting ripped off by advertisements on their web page. Do not buy nothing that is advertised on yahoo. Con artist have got yahoo by the B_ lls. Try to get in touch with yahoo, but…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Verizon, sell Yahoo to someone who knows how to read

It's amazing that I see the same story 15 rows down from where it was posted, on the same page.
    Is anyone at home?

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. stop with all the repeated stories.

why do i keep seeing the same headlines over and over. i tire of seeing the same stories repeated over and over. i only need to see it once not 2 or 3 or 4 times.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pres. Biden, sitting in this position that the Democrats are sitting at right now I believe

that it is time to stop being Mr. Nice Guy. If the Republican Party and even if the ones in the Democratic Party that has purposely stood in your
    and your Administration's way, I would say yes to your refusal to get rid
    of the Filibuster but what I just stated is the reality that you do face and
    even if you might feel the safety of that, I do not. I am exciting about your Agenda. It was the most progressive agenda that we have had in
    this country since FDR and I thought it was called for after…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is the type of items that myself and others are protesting on Yahoo. I do not care

to see this woman with her belly hanging out from her pregnancy. I am
    sure that seeing the behavior of this family does not coincide with me and
    what I want to see because her whole family is always displaying the bodies and why? Wouldn't the National Enquirer be a more nateral place
    to show these pictures. I agree that both men and women bodies, if they are people that I would love and want to see would be a different
    story but I wouldn't publish them online for millions to see because I
    do not feel that these millions…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. obvious spam making it into inbox

I posted this months ago but every day I get at least 2 e-mails with subjects like these:
    ..:Thank you; Costco:..
    ░....Capital One.....░
    .☼.HOME DEPOT.☼.
    ▲.Thank you..Costco.▲.
    ••Thank You: Costco••
    and countless others with varying characters and/or a mix of periods and colons, etc. I've tried filtering and marking these e-mails as spam but they always end up in my inbox. I even have filtered "Costco", "Home Depot", and any other common words I've seen but they still bypass the filter and end up in my inbox. If anyone else gets spam like this, I can only imagine if they…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How about you stop letting all these spam sites sell on Yahoo. different site name same layout there are 3 on the site today 9/7/21

There are so many ripoff sites on yahoo. The sites have a different name but the layout is the same. They offer too good to be true prices and just take your money. There are 3 on the site now. Do you even review who sells on the site or do you not care and just take their money. This site has fallen from what it once was. SAD

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo still suppressing free speech to benefit Democrats.

There are a lot of articles being passed on as new on Yahoo that are spreading misinformation and lies which average citizens could easily point out if only Yahoo wasn't acting like a tyrant and restricting comments. Go to the Wall Street Journal for objective news.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor s

Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor who signed in updated voter laws that "suppress" minority voters. How does it suppress the minority vote? All the article says is their vote is suppressed but doesn't say why. So what are the facts? Thats what news is supposed to be.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When will I be able to comment again?!!?!?!?

Been blocked from commenting for over a month now. What gives, yahoo?

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SafeSearch is broken AGAIN

I have SafeSearch OFF and my results are being filtered. Please fix.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why the **** won't my Emils open? And I cant delete emails I dont want. Get it fixed.

Why the **** won't my Emils open? And I cant delete emails I dont want. Get it fixed.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Take Washington Examiner off the homepage or I will change my homepage from yahoo and encourage all my friends to follow suit.

Take Washington Examiner off the homepage or I will change my homepage from yahoo and encourage all my friends to follow suit. It just posts rightwing ****. This is a short-sighted plan for Yahoo and one that will likely cost you half your remaining users.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reestablish 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms: Do we have to put this to a vote on ballots!?

'WE THE PEOPLE' HIGHLY believe it is NOW 'URGENT' we reestablish our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms! There are at least two ways to do this! Either Congress can 'SIGN into LAW' bipartisan legislation to preserve our 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms or let the citizens decide our 'FREE SPEECH' by voting at the ballot box! 'We the people' HIGHLY believe these 'Big Tech executives' are 'NOT' qualified "privileged" elected officials who think they have the right to "manipulate" our 'Bill of Rights!' The 'ONLY' rights these 'executives' should have is to regulate just the "derogatory content"…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PLEASE get rid of Washington Examiner Articles

I just tried to fact check their last article. They quote a British Staff Sergeant, and call him an Officer. Staff Sergeants are not privy to strategic information or policy decisions. PLUS, they misquoted the man. The Washington Examiner is not fit to wrap fish with.

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Washington Examiner?

Hey you ******* ignorant tRump fascists Washington Examiner? I hope the Taliban shove your **** up your ***

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Well, I guess this Demo/GOP is getting what he wants. He has been working both

sides of the aisle from the beginning so now it looks like he has it. Has he
    fooled the voters of his state? Where he can put himself down as a Dem.
    but talk like a Republican than when they go to the polls they are not sure
    what they are voting for. BEWARE VOTERS MAKE SURE you realize
    that Manchin is talking out of both sides of his mouth,

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base