Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. These so-called evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They represent they represent themselves.

"White Gen X and millennial evangelicals are losing faith in the conservative culture wars"

The millwnial evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They hace a compromised faith. They compromise with the world. Jesus did not compromise with the world in the past, present or future. Christians,vtrue Bibke believing Christians have a deep love and respect for women. We do not abuse them. God tells us to love our wives. I don't know any abusive Christian husbands. Not in my church. I do take the Bible literally when it is to be taken that way. It is not difficult to know…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If it is not a mandate for all we need to stop and redo, it is time to be as tough as you

can be Pres. Biden. You are a nice guy znd you hate to push people
    around but the American people have lost their ability to use their common sense. That is an obwervation and not a judgment. So Pres.
    Biden do your thing and flood this country with mandates, PERIOD

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have never dismissed a president until we elected Trump. I did not agree a lot with

{res/ Bush but did not dismiss him or consider him an oaf. I have not had
    much faith in this country because I knew our history and I was insulted
    by it and disappointed in our refusal to clean it up and face who we have
    been for centuries. Like all American's I had favorite President and right
    now Pres. Biden is my favorite one. He willingly took on a country that
    is a mess and he had dived into to it with gusto. He is a human so he will make some mistakes but I did not expect him…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dr. I applaud and admire you. You are needed and people like you are needed if we

want to bring sanity into our country, not just in medical avenues but ever
    avenue that the politicians have inflitetrated. They should not be involved
    in issues they know knowness about and to reach furthur, they do not
    know much about anything by their recent actions and behaviors. They
    have shown they are petty, selfish and immature individuals that are not
    capable to be running our country. Thank you, Doctor, for being courageous and doing what is right for our country.
    I did not make this clear but I am writing about the doctor that performed an illegal abortion on…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How come we have to keep reading the idiotic stories you put up on the web page? Yet we cannot make comments about your idiotic stories. I

If you don't like the content of the comments....simply delete them. If the public does not like the comments....simply stop reading them. Everybody has a right to their opinions. If you don't like the opinion don't read or listen about the opinion. We have to stomach all of your idiotic stories that are on the homepage. We chose to read or not read. I'm sure most adult, intelligent human beings could care a less about what celebrity or former president went to the bathroom, or what they were wearing when they went fishing. There are more important things going on…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ITS TOTALLY ********* THAT WE CANNOT CONTACT YAHOO! ONLY ******** WINDOWS LEADING TO NO ANSWETRS FOR MY QUESTIONS! FIX YOUR **** OR I'M FIND

PUT BACK MY SHARE ICONS FOR DIGITAL ARTICLES! THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST ON MY PAGE ANYMORE! FIX YOUR **** OR I START USING ANOTHER BROWSER!!!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Less BS articles on nudity, sexuality,transgenders, etc. Get some morals and report the truth.

Homepage should have articles of general interest to all, not biased news articles on people, nudity, sexuality, or articles on liberalism. General interests should include articles on Interior Decorating, Home Improvement Projects for the DIY person, Tips on Gardening, etc. Get a life Yahoo, and some common sense. People are sick and tired of your same old ****** articles, most of which are either biased, or just outright lies. Yahoo has joined the fake news, and suppression of free speech. Glad you are getting sued by lots of people.

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Here we go again with the Republicans-they do not know what the meaning of

mindful really is. The only thing they have seen is another way to throw
    a wrench in Pres. Bidens Covid Response. Will they ever stop? The most
    fearful thing by them not letting the kids get vaccinated is they are opening up these kids to get really sick and we all know where the dead
    end to that is and I do not even want to throw that at you. But do not take my word for it. Look at what the medical experts are saying and
    then make your decisions about how much you are willing to risk the…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow opinions, don't be biased. Is someone paying you not to allow comments, how sad!

You posted a picture of the White House with Biden and several politicians and said it was in front of the White House , there was a Victorian House beside it, I don't think it was the White House just sayin! Please allow us to judge if its correct and let every one's voices be heard. Don't be biased any more.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would you consider making a category for your girley pics. It seems lately that

more and more woman are sending you pictures of themselves and that
    is fine if that is what they want to do. But I should be able to not view
    these items along with the other news. I'm not sure if I am the only one
    but I have mentioned it several times. This is your responsibility to decide
    what is run on your internet items and this is of little interest to me and
    I would imagine others.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When are comments coming back?

Temporary suspending does not mean almost a year.
    MSN brought comments back ages ago so why can't Yahoo?

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Feedback

Is Yahoo so desperate for articles that you have to have the same article 3 or 4 times. But by a different source. Sad to think that you are hard up for material that you have to duplicate your stories. No other search engine does this, JUST YOU. Really sad.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. This your motto...."Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve ou

And yet while berating your users, you and your f*#ked up idiots running the company, spend panel after panel extoling the Wimbeton fiasco! Who's the perverts? Who's the liars to themselves! This is the f/Up liberals trying to control what people think.....funny thing you haven't stopped it, you haven't controlled it! Nancy P laughs at your stupity!

176th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Verizon, sell Yahoo to someone who knows how to read

It's amazing that I see the same story 15 rows down from where it was posted, on the same page.
    Is anyone at home?

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is the type of items that myself and others are protesting on Yahoo. I do not care

to see this woman with her belly hanging out from her pregnancy. I am
    sure that seeing the behavior of this family does not coincide with me and
    what I want to see because her whole family is always displaying the bodies and why? Wouldn't the National Enquirer be a more nateral place
    to show these pictures. I agree that both men and women bodies, if they are people that I would love and want to see would be a different
    story but I wouldn't publish them online for millions to see because I
    do not feel that these millions…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

You are not including the People's Party of Canada in your surveys. They have more points than the Green Party and more federal candidates

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 8 10 12 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base