Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ******** ******* ******* give us comments or die in a ******* fire

comments are not optional, they are required because nobody believes the ******** kikes in the media are saying

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about some balance in what you show on your website? It's beyond slanted to the left--it isn't readable any more.

Is anybody at Yahoo even slightly moderate? You are breathtaking in your left wing propaganda. If it weren't for Yahoo Fantasy sports I'd never give this website another look.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recent activity

Really getting sick to death of your BS "we recently noticed some unusual activity from your account"...There is no unusual activity, you are just trying to mine more info out of us...STOP IT!!!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I am very plaease at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you.

I am very pleased at yahoo doing away with Bollywood and Indian news on yahoo front pages. thank you

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More propaganda from Yahoo

Man you guys are pathetic!! Using the image of guilt ridden kids to push the vaccine. Your article "Kansas City Star
    ‘As they’re being intubated, they still don’t believe it.’ The COVID denial won’t die" is total garbage. Just trying to guilt unvaccinated adults into feeling guilty about not getting the death shot. You guys, and all the media, are pathetic. This so called virus is not as dangerous as you all make it out to be. The real experts have said the survival rate is averaging about 99.95%which is nothing! But you push the false narrative because you know…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Thats awesome!!

"Ad
    Fed Stimulus Plan Cuts Your House Payment"

That's awesome!!! One more chop at the American economy!!! ***** it!!! Let's destroy the dollar and everyones future!!! Let's flood the economy with fake money so no one will work and everyone will chase the same products!!! Who's making products? Who's growing produce or livestock? Who cares? I don't have to work and worry about paying my bills!!! Free ride til U die!!! You bunch of imbeciles!!!! You have no idea what is really going on!!! Some of you do. People like myself who have been watching and warning. Also people who…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To the new governor of New York. I know it might be easy to take aim at Gov. Cuomo

but I do hope that you do not take the easy way into making your job a
    success. I, for one, still admire Gov. Cuomo for the job that he did with
    the state of New York and find it very sad that just by women not feeling
    capable of saying NO to a powerful boss that we lose so much more than
    is apparent on the surface of this issue. I hope that this and all the others that may happen will teach all parties involved what it takes to
    be respectful of every one that we come in…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. With all the conflicting information from one end to the other, who do we know that is

telling the truth? Since the Afghan pullout of troops it has caused so much chaos in the information from the media that It drives me crazy. I
    want to let it be known that I support the President and his actions but
    I do not want to be rooting for the wrong team. We have elected officials
    flying over there and than tell us they were garther info but so far I have
    not heard who asked them to do that and also what did they instruct
    these two unofficial ***** to be flying over there and I have not…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm glad I'm not the only one here who notices Yahoo consistently puts race-baiting headlines on their homepage.

Yahoo has a predictable pattern of finding all obscure stories of black people being victimized by white people, and specifying race in the headlines. You will NEVER see race mentioned when it is a black-on-Asian, black-on-white, black-on-black situation.

Why do they do this? I think it's because racism sells and they love the money.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let's face it, they went in secret because they knew they would not received approval

but lying has become so commonplace, no one is even expecting them
    to be truthful. And again, who actually asked them to go and who asked
    them to gather information?? It seemed, like children, they seen the
    chance to have a little junket on the taxpayers dime and I find that very
    offensive since I haven't heard what info they gather. Since the taxpayers pay for these things I believe that we should demand a full
    report of what they gathers minus the criticism's that no one is interested in. Please, DO THAT OKAY??

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Since this elected official says he was in Kapul to gather information and since he is

a hired member of our government, I would like to hear his information
    that he gathered. What exactly did you find out when you were there?
    Now I do not want to hear your opinion of how Pres. Biden handled this
    pullout but what information did you gather. And what American People
    asked you to gather information for us? I have yet to hear who sent you
    and what information were you asked to gather. COME ON, WITH YOUR CLEVER RETORT, LET'S HEAR THIS INFORMATION.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Am I the only one that is sick and tired of reading this type of article on the news??

When will we weed out officers who act like this. This starts at the top
    and unless the top gets serious about this horrid behavior and weed it
    out will we stop reading these things. One article like this is too many,
    aren't you at the top ashamed of the officers that you lead out into the
    American people that you are suppose to serve?? If you are not ashamed of these practices than it proves exactly what your group is
    about - they are acting racism in your midst and it has got to change.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sure, Fauci misspoke.

"Fauci apologizes, says he misspoke about getting COVID-19 under control in 2022"

In reality he was told by his master's (Big Pharma, Gates, Soros etc) to retract because they have no interest in getting Covid under control. Actually they control it already they don't want it to go away because they are using it to kill off as many humans as possible. It's all a farse!!!

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ethan Alter is an ignorant tRump fascist

Arnold saying “***** your freedom” is NOT un-American as a matter of fact it’s VERY American to fight for lives you ******* scumbags

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I've mentioned this before but I still think it might be time to retire the idea of the

Supreme Court. It has become too political and that is one reason it was
    established in the first place to keep the parties out of the decisions.
    There are certain things that I feel should not be brought in front of the
    court at all. Like abortion, there should be one or two common sense laws than everybody should leave it alone and there are many things like that too. I know it would be a biggie because there are always that
    type of politician that gets elected and wants to secure their power.
    Much like Mitch McConnell and Trump.…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. you have too many washington examiner news stories

you have too many washington examiner news stories

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. See here on the top of this report we have CBS with a reporter talking and she is

going in a direction that is bull. The reporters just do not stick with facts,
    they peat and repeat time and time again the bull that Pres. Biden will
    have to deal backlash. He will have to dealwith backlash from everything
    he does-ask a Republican, or even some of the Democrats.So please
    can't all the news sources stop this parading around on video's on the
    internet and reporting things that are conjecture and just not facts. We
    have to remember this is an election time for a lot of people and Pres.
    Biden is the best shot they have at…

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base