Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo, who cares about your articles if we can't comment on them?! No one!

And still Yahoo doesn't know how to support their users that keep them in business!

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reinstate your readers 1st amendment rights. This is America! We all pride ourselves on our freedom to express our views regardless of contr

By removing the 1st amendment rights of your readers to express their views on the various editorials publish, you've moved one giant step towards communism. We all pride ourselves on our freedom to express our views regardless of controversies. This is what makes our nation the pride of the planet.

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. open forum

Closing the news feed to response from readers is allowing you to choose and report items unchallenged. There is a percentage of the population who do not take the time to review, study or research ideas,stories you report. This is a dangerous path you are walking down. It seems you have decided to tow a liberal,progressive line and now there is no recourse for individuals with differing opinions. I was hoping this was temporary, but it seems it will continue throughout the election. is there an agenda here? Do I need to find a new search engine/ news feed/ homepage??…

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Regarding the Lafayette, La. Shooting

Again, since I can't offer comments on the article page, I'm offering them here.

As to the shooting of the man in Lafayette, La. - my condolences to his family. So sorry for your loss. That's my message to them.

My message to the rest of us - I've got an innovative idea! How about obeying the commands of police officers, especially when you were seen threatening with the knife? Or, better yet, not threatening to begin with? After all, when you're threatening, when you're then not following directives, then it's, "Well, now that we know this, friend, we can't…

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. AOL

I HAVE BEEN WITH AOL FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS & PAY THEM MONTHLY........STAY THE **** OUT OF MY PC U SCAMMERS & SPAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUND TIM ARMSTRONG THAT LIAR & U CAN PARTY WITH HIM

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hey, Yahoo, ******** and your goals! You don't do anything for your users!

Yahoo, you are the bug! You eat away at your users and never fix their problems but you always find ways to ***** them over!

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your censoring all comments is what they do in China...Your news is now just propaganda....I'm done with Yahoo.....******** all.........

Your censoring all comments is what they do in China...Your news is now just propaganda....I'm done with Yahoo.....******** all.........

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A helpful suggestion

The entire Yahoo communist news staff should get their foreign residence visas lined up for Nov. 4th. I suggest Uruguay.

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A helpful suggestion

The entire Yahoo communist news staff should get their foreign residence visas lined up for Nov. 4th. I suggest Uruguay.

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Got you, Yahoo!

I have found a way around your comments suppression, Yahoo. I simply share one of your lying Leftist articles to Facebook, then set the record straight. Take that, First Amendment haters!

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. this is a comment, not a suggestion

i'm just here to tell you that i'm no longer going to use yahoo because of your decision to pull comments, despite the fact that everyone surveyed expressed a desire to have them return. You don't care about our opinions, so i dont know why you even asked. You have every right to decide what to allow on your site. We have every right to stop using it.. and that's what we're doing.

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 478th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

83rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  55 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It's very disgusting that you have decided to play the "censorship" card, in what is supposed to be a free speech country, as in the First A

It is very disgusting that Yahoo (Verizon) has decided to play the "censorship" card, in what is supposed to be a freedom of speech country, as in the First Amendment. This IS NOT a communist country, the last time I checked. There is no "politburo" in office. Why don't you start acting like this is the USA, instead of Soviet Russia. We have to put up with your advertising, put the comment section BACK ONLINE.

1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1569th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base