Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YAHOO REJECTED MY COMMENT?

You decide, here is what I posted about a hockey article that was exceedingly confusing:

"re write this article so it is understandable please"

That is ALL I posted, nothing more, no cuss words, no calling anyone a any names, no questions about someone's parentage, in racial comments........I even said PLEASE

And YAHOO rejected that.

BIG BROTHER is getting awful sensitive don't you think?

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Another story published by Washington Examiner that has all the looks of some more

FAKE NEWS The Republicans are working time and a half to make Pres/
    Biden and his administration to be like them - liars.The whole immigrat
    fiasco was created by Trump and then every single one of the countries
    Trump kissed up to have sent their immigrats to crash our borders. The
    Haitians are true boue people who need help. In a few months they have
    had the Pandemic, a hurricane and massive storms. Their entire island
    is a mess so we need to help them. Please don't listen to all these packed stories. Pres, Biden has been hit from all…

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Well, Trump proved again that he was all self-hyped the deal maker and he screwed

our country almost like he was trying to do it - could that be possible? That he actually went out to harm the US in every single way -look at
    one thing he need in his 4 years that was not a major error/mistake. He
    left a wall ith only 43 ft built and the rest of the money went to his friend
    that was indicted over the embezzlment but Trump pardoned him. The
    money is gone. Now here is this great pact that Trump pulled us out of
    and I'm hoping that Pres. Biden gets us back in it.…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why is Yahoo "News" still harping on Trump. Get with it and report what is happening today with Biden, economy, & shortage crisis.

Why is the Yahoo "news" feed still harping on the past President Trump. How about reporting on the serious economic problems like food, product and worker shortages, all items Biden is failing to address? Ford and GM are idle because of silicone chip shortages and Yahoo is silent. You shoudl not be allowed to use the word "news", a class action lawsuit should be filed.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Governor of Florida has hit a new low in a couple of categories. The numbers that

are being published as of today show Florida's numbers the lowest, do you actually believe that?? And the next question is, is the Governor
    responsible or deserve credit for these numbers and this is an easy one,
    of course we should hold him accountible for these numbers because
    if truth be known, he has manipulated the numbers so often it would be
    hard to tell exactly where they stand. BUT however the numbers what
    they are, let's all hope that Florida has turned a corner.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor s

Hi, it seems to me that the news articles are not unbiased reporting. The latest Article I've read was the Texas Governor who signed in updated voter laws that "suppress" minority voters. How does it suppress the minority vote? All the article says is their vote is suppressed but doesn't say why. So what are the facts? Thats what news is supposed to be.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade!

Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade! <--- I cannot even vote! YOU SUCK YAHOOO!

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. one sided articles that paint American war heros in a bad light for the sake of a party's optics will move me elsewhere for content.

one sided articles that paint American war heroes in a bad light for the sake of a political party's optics will move me elsewhere for content. Realistically, when you walk around and see people of all races and creeds living and working together - then sign onto yahoo and just see hatred and spewing of a controlled narrative rather than reality... Cannot support a company that chooses their politics over morality. Thanks for listening

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Oh, Good. Do you see all the White Males that just won the new laws on abortions

in Texas? What a bunch of great guys wouldn't you say? I wonder how
    many of them would have wanted an abortion? These are the guys that
    you have elected so I guess this is what you wanted. Is that what you
    wanted? THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU VOTE NEXT YEAR.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More diverse coverage

Please more on real news and less on what stupid wannabe models and immoral celebrities are wearing. I noticed not one inkling of coverage of the Women’s March on 10/2. WTF!!! I guess it’s probably just more crusty rich white male bias. Can’t get enough of that in America!

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quitting yahoo after 20 yrs. Nothing relevant to what's going on in the world in your news feed. Ever.

I'm tired of your T & A news feed no matter how much I tried to customize it.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You can believe you can fly but really, you cant ******!!!

". Kelly found guilty on all counts in sex-trafficking trial, faces decades in prison"

So, do little children's lives matter? He must be ralated to Biden. Maybe Biden's great-great-grandfather owned this dudes great grandfather!!! Childrens lives matter *********$!!! Fuc$ this assho!e!! Piece of $hit!!! Die in jail!! Believe in dat ***!!!!

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'll have you know that I wore braids up until the time I was in 6th grade so have your

followers to loosen their butts. Blacks do not have the market cornered
    on braids. If this is what these people want-to play the seperation game
    we will be in a loosing battle. Let's not do that. When a women's or man's
    hair are in corn rows it looks beautiful so when you have others elimilate
    that it is a complimate.

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base