Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your new stupid format makes the articles hard to read

This new format sucks. the text is all scrunched together I dont care of the fb link staying on the page. This is nonsense

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stories that have a video link to instagram

All the stories that reference a video only when you click on it, it's an article with a link to instagram which if you don't have an account you can't watch the video.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Misogynistic

Content is misogynistic slamming women who have aged and promoting over sexualizing women and propaganda. A bullsh!t media outlet

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More diverse coverage

Please more on real news and less on what stupid wannabe models and immoral celebrities are wearing. I noticed not one inkling of coverage of the Women’s March on 10/2. WTF!!! I guess it’s probably just more crusty rich white male bias. Can’t get enough of that in America!

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo still suppressing free speech to benefit Democrats.

There are a lot of articles being passed on as new on Yahoo that are spreading misinformation and lies which average citizens could easily point out if only Yahoo wasn't acting like a tyrant and restricting comments. Go to the Wall Street Journal for objective news.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Report actual news?

How about Yahoo just start reporting the news instead of acting as propagandists for the alt left.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. one sided articles that paint American war heros in a bad light for the sake of a party's optics will move me elsewhere for content.

one sided articles that paint American war heroes in a bad light for the sake of a political party's optics will move me elsewhere for content. Realistically, when you walk around and see people of all races and creeds living and working together - then sign onto yahoo and just see hatred and spewing of a controlled narrative rather than reality... Cannot support a company that chooses their politics over morality. Thanks for listening

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ******** articles with out social commentary

Shame on you for your one sided news articles, not allowing comment. The ******** report on https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-return-white-house-disaster-141200923.html

While you fail to cover t he story on the Durham indictement, involving Fushion GPS; Hillary Clinton paying for , creating the Russian Dossier.

If I didn't have years of contacts thru your email service, I'd leave today.

Change your feathers, as there will be consumer backlash.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please stop putting Trump on the front page every day. You are giving him free Media coverage every day . that is why he won the 2016 elect

Stop putting trump on your front page every day.You are NOT listening and giving him free publicity.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The Motley Fool Articles' Links

Please cut-down on provided article links from the Motley Fool, since they tend to be more of attention grabber to read their articles rather than the actual deliverance of their headline article statement. Whenever I have clicked on one of the article links and read through it, most of it much about something else, rather than the actual headline.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Feedback

Is Yahoo so desperate for articles that you have to have the same article 3 or 4 times. But by a different source. Sad to think that you are hard up for material that you have to duplicate your stories. No other search engine does this, JUST YOU. Really sad.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ed Asner

I can't believe that Ed Asner passed away on August 29th and I never saw this on the main page! I happened to eb watching "Up" where Asner voices Carl and searched for him. It was then that I knew he had just passed. Shame on Yahoo for putting tons and tons of COVID garbage all over the front page and not leaving space for things such as this. I am sick and tired of seeing COVID news 24/7/365. Real news is being swept under the rug. Come on Yahoo!. Stop this nonsense and report real news!

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade!

Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade! <--- I cannot even vote! YOU SUCK YAHOOO!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is just feedback, I have nothing to do with the Government or have the ability to

offer any help. But looking at it from here I would tell you one thing. It is
    time for some Afghan leaders to step up and start trying to take care of
    their countrymen. Pres. Biden has a full plate and plus. So he will be
    limited to a degree but if their were a few leaders to start organizing the
    evacuees and determining what is most important to happen and what
    is the most important needs than it will be easier to address the Admin.
    Is that possible? The Afghan's need to take some responsibility here
    too. The way…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. All the questions that were asked in the article about Sen. Cruz needs to be asked to

Trump, who are 2/1/20 signed an agreement with the Taliban that we were going to pull out our troops as of 5/1/21. So ask Trump, if making a
    deal with the Taliban was the best he could do. I find it horrible that they
    (Trump and his GOP hang-ons) can act like they had nothing to do with
    this whole mess and yet they are the ones that put it into motion. And why?? How much money was involved. If Trump was involved-their was plenty of money involved.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More balanced reporting needed

Can you please stop with the constant "hit" pieces on Desantis and the state of FL? Your agenda is transparent and getting old. Things are great here in FL. This is simply a pandemic of the unvaccinated which has nothing to do with our Governor.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base