Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop allowing scam advertisements on Yahoo homepage! $99 for selectric scooter worth over $10K; $89 guitars worth over $500... etc.

Way too many scam ads on yahoo home page. I was stung with $99 guitar; reported and got pulled the $89 10 ft x 20 ft outbuilding but took way to much effort on my part. Different company names, different items but all under $100 and ALL Paypal payment and no real contact phone number or address. All too good to be true, so why doesn't Yahoo stop them BEFORE they appear on Yahoo homepage???

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fraudulent advertising

Yahoo is bombarding users with an add for a Black and Decker tool kit. I made the mistake of ordering it. Instead of getting the Black and Decker toolkit, I received a cheap battery powered screwdriver set from China. This is clearly a fraudulent plan that Yahoo is taking part in.

130th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. SCAM Ads

Can you please do something about Ads that are obviously scams. https://www.loveyoins.com/products/self-propelled-zero-turn-lawn-mower

I have already been scammed by an ad on Yahoo. Please stop this.

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. There is literally no news on this site. Yahoo is nothing more than a propaganda machine.

Honestly, any sane individual can see the articles are strictly opinion. And it's not evenly distributed. Political or not, everything posted has a clear *****. And WTF with the same articles multiple times as you scroll down. AND even more WTF... why do I see sports items that are 3 or more days old (guess what... Tampa won the Stanley Cup).

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Here we go agaon, the headline deflecting the true gist of the article. This was, I would

imagine, an inappropiate time for these two men to meet. What this
    father of a soldier that was just killed, confronting the Pres. of the US,
    Joe Biden, who was being ripped apart from every GOP hack and media
    and what did this father want from him. It had to be hard for both people
    and maybe for different issues. This is where a filter needed to come in
    between the Pres. and the father. This was not the time but why did it
    happen in the first place? Too many questions without answers.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fake ads on yahoo.com home page

Come on Yahoo, stop putting fake ads on my home page, do your homework and ban these ads. https://edgecast-vod.yimg.com/geminivideoads/2e2b375b-5317-5780-a069-b0bc628294c3/video_output_102.mp4

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Weather without radar? Brilliant.

Yayhoo took weather radar off their site. Too complicated for the lefties?

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Understood that Yahoo doesn't want to post comments. The articles posted can be harmful and fake. comments can help.

Understood that Yahoo doesn't want to post comments. The articles posted can be harmful and fake. Comments can help.

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My home page is getting strange stories from strange sources

I've noticed i am getting strange stories from strange sources. Please only send me credible stories from credible news sources. I only want the facts or stories and opinions from credible sources. No more junk please!

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What kind of garbage are you spewing!

An advertisement, saying, "a Grandma was beaten up outside a store in my teeny tiny town?!" You should be sued for faking that garbage!
    I know how to use a computer! This ad can say any town it wants, based off of our I.P. addresses and it is completely, deplorable garbage!

530th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WTF you ask me to verify with a 4 digit code,. by the time I go to another screen--see the code--go back--it is invalid. get you s--t

WTF you ask me to verify with a 4 digit code,. by the time I go to another screen--see the code and go to original screen--it is no good. Then I can't even enter my complaint.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. GET A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT! NOT THIS ******** WE'RE TO NOT TALKING TO YOU ********! TIRED OF YOU TECH CO'S HIDING

QUIT HIDING FROM US AND ANSWER SOME ******* QUESTIONS OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!!!! NOT GET OFF YOUR ***** AND FIX THIS PROBLEM111111111

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. what has happened to you yahoo?

Your headlines dont jive with the story, for example: Today you post a title saying Harry & Meghan show first pics of Lillibet their baby daughter, I click on the story and there's a pic of them but NOT their baby girl. This has been happening alot yahoo and I dont understand why you say something but dont carry through with it. It makes me not want to go on your website at all.....and also this no comment section you have stopped is also a turnoff to your site. You have gone down hill in so many ways with your…

149th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You are such a piece of garbage site. Total joke.

You are such a piece of garbage propaganda tool. Only dumbed down liberal idiots believe the cr@p you guys put on your cr@p site. It is hilarious how every article on your cr@p site about our real President, Donald J. Trump is always something negative. You make it sound like he is responsible for everything that is bad in the world. You post an article about him having a problem with the word "nuclear" yet Biden, the piece of cr@p racist liar can't even get two coherent sentences out of his cr@p hole mouth!!! I don't ever expect to get…

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base