Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is any one as sick of hearing these guys stand up and predict one disaster after

another but when one Pandemic hits them square in the face they do not
    see it coming? This guy-Rep. Brady, does not know what he is talking
    about. The one thing that I do know is we have to spend money in order
    to get the financial engine running again in our country. Just narrow it down a bit. If citizen #1 loses his job, can not pay the rent, or any other
    of his bills and let's say that lasts for 6 months. Let's see how many
    people are effected by citizen #1 not working. The landlord, grocery, the…

132nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. News Organization selection

I’ve requested less articles from certain organizations...mainly because reposting peoples’ Twitter responses is not news (which unfortunately you and other ‘news’ organizations feel otherwise). So, what you’re now doing is putting those organizations in the main feed, so I have no idea who is posting the article, until I’ve already clicked on it.
    What I’ve come to realize, is that yahoo has turned into the magazine rack at the local grocery store, which has little to no original content of their own, but posts one to two celebrity rags, and the rest yellow journalism. When can we expect yahoo to…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Blocking news items.

I am sick of all the nearly-nude pics of women on Yahoo News. When I try to block them, it says I have to sign in. When I do sign in, those pics are mysteriously gone. When I sign out, they're back.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Dom"t run ads on my Home Page. You dot have my permission !! GET OFF

I paid for a 27 inch screen not 24 pluses make money some where else. Or I"m contacting FCC to see if you really can

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned.

Yahoo says they are listening to suggestions but it doesn't appear that they are. The comments section has not returned, stifling opposing views. The reporting is extremely biased to the liberal viewpoint, ignoring the existence of the conservative side. The choices of articles presented displays extreme hypocrisy. For example, there are many stories about women demanding respect and equality yet at the same time, Yahoo posts demeaning stories about what women are wearing or what they look like. And there are a lot of people that don't appreciate being lectured by celebrities yet there are multiple stories about them tweeting…

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Jon Ward and Andrew Romano are lying fake news ******* s.

Jon Ward and Andrew Romano should be fired for their lies about president Trump.

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Latinx

You don't say Germanx, Frenchx, Blackx, Jewishx, Native Americanx, so why are you saying Latinx? The vast majority of Latinos don't even know about it or don't use it. It is an American invention, and a reflection of the American point-of-view that Latinos are less than human and are not worthy of respect. Just because someone has a Spanish surname, and uses the term, it does not make them a Latino. Please Yahoo, stop telling Latinos and Latinas how to conduct our culture. Respect our ways. It's not a matter of those not using Latinx being conservative, but respecting our…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

Stop posting "News" from the Washington Examiner as NEWS SOURCE. IT IS NOT!!!

140th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I hate to be so critical but every time you show this woman from the CDC she looks

like she has lost her best friend, Ask her to stop putting "ON THE FACE"
    and look more professional or do not show her at all. This is what folks
    take away with them when they read these articles, is she playing a role?
    Not good, please - get the hook Pres. Biden.

140th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Really? A BUTT selfie??

Why a BUTT selfie from Mylie Cyrus on the home page?

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why have Marketwatch articles when they limit viewing of them?

I think you should not have Marketwatch articles since they require you to subscribe to see the article. It should be free to view on your site.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Article found on feed might be a bit insensitive and fuel race hate along with race baiting

I found this article on my front page from MadameNoir with the title, "“Don’t Record My Mental Breakdown” Victoria’s Secret Karen Sheds White Woman Tears After Attacking Black Woman In Store".
    https://madamenoire.com/1232862/dont-record-my-mental-breakdown-victoria-secret-karen-sheds-white-woman-tears-after-attacking-black-woman-in-store/

I just want to let you know that it might be a bit insensitive to add "white woman tears" to a title of a negative piece. This also would be in line with race baiting and perpetuating hate based on race. I would suspect there would be upset individuals if a title had "black woman tears" in a negative light.

Please consider creating a filter for potentially insensitive…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fake ads on yahoo.com home page

Come on Yahoo, stop putting fake ads on my home page, do your homework and ban these ads. https://edgecast-vod.yimg.com/geminivideoads/2e2b375b-5317-5780-a069-b0bc628294c3/video_output_102.mp4

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. links to articles

Why have links to articles that require a subscription to the publisher to read the full article?
    I mean for example have to subscribe to the financial times so we can read the rest of the article.
    We don't all read the FT or have the means to pay a subscription.
    Either show the full article or not at all.
    And why do I have sign in when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN?

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Batman Going Down on Catwoman"--inappropriate language

Today I saw a headline on Yahoo, "DC Reportedly Vetoed a 'Harley Quinn' Scene of Batman Going Down on Catwoman". But the phrase "going d-wn on" itself is inappropriate for family viewing. Thanks for listening.

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fraud ads

Fashionlel.com is a fraudulent website with hundreds of consumer complaints. You need to vet your ads better. Consumers of your site should be able to trust the ads they see, and not get scammed. Guessing you could be held liable in some way since you are allowing scammers to post ads to your site. Make a change.

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I agree with Thomas Markel to a degree. I do think Oprah did play this subject into

a confrontational issue to draw an audience and played into the hands
    of Harry's wife to draw attention to herself. And what subject could be
    more timely but racism.This whole thing was uncalled for and happened
    at a time when the Family in England who support these two people who
    are living in the lap of luxury on the royal money. The Queen's husband was on his death bed and this was terrible what Oprah insigated.

145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base