Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Proofreader Beta Tester

Hello, I am a yahoo news reader since the very beginning. I read Yahoo News just about every day. I want to be a proofreader/beta tester. Some things I like but there are a lot of changed I do not. I don't have a yahoo email account anymore. Gmail just works better since it syncs very well with my other google products. You can contact me at 479-966-7547 or johnnylogancameron@gmail.com

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE STOP WITH THE CONSTANT AD REGARDING AD REMOVAL. EACH TIME I ENCLARGE A PAGE, THIS AD APPEARS AND I CLICK IF OFF. IT IS ANNOYING!!

I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR AD REMOVAL AND DO NOT LIKE SEEING THE "AD" EACH TIME I ENLARGE A PAGE. PLEASE, IF I DO NOT WANT THE SERICE, I DO NOT WANT IT. THIS AD IS MORE ANNOYING THAN THE ADS!!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AMC Message Board

What is going on with this message board. It will not allow you to see recent or newest posts. No other stock I've seen has this issue. This smells like pure manipulation. Please do the right thing and fix it.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We are getting too many things in the news about the fans/media and actions to the

people who are popular. This is an athlete that is complaining but almost
    every day there are complaints about the intrusive nature of this country
    both from the media and fans. We need to look into this. There seems to
    be a lot depression around this issue and I think that both the entertain-
    ment industry and the fans need to start acting more mature.Some might like it but common sense should be used and maybe some guideline that the media can follow.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. News or editorials

I tried to vote for someone else's idea that Yahoo is still putting everyone's viewpoint or editorial and labeling it as news, but like the comments, Yahoo won't let me vote for the other persons idea nor post a comment about their "news" (point of view)

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How many lies do you publish per day?

"Democrats push through $3.5 trillion budget resoluton to assist families and fight climate change"

You make it sound like all that money is going to families in need when you know a small percentage, about five percent, us actually going to Americans. The rest is going into radical left wing projects like the green new deal. The Dems are printing money at break neck speed and are going to print America's economy right down the toilet!!! More money to buy the sane amount of products, or less products, is a certain recipe for total disaster!!!! You make it sound so…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo is complete trash

How can your main page lack any sort of diverse opinions? Literally 100's of articles, and maybe 1 or 2 conservative ones. You throw 1 Fox News article in there for show it seems. All leftist propaganda as far as the eye can see. What a joke Yahoo has become. Absolute trash

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. YAHOO SUCKS ANY MORE. SO BIAS. WHAT HAPPEN TO HONESTY AND INTERGERTY

WHY DONT YAHOO JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH . ABOUT WHATS REALLY GOING ON IT THE WORLD .AND STOP SPREADING THE LIES.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your news sucks.

Just clip bate trash. Fake news. Just remove your **** and maybe Yahoo could be tolerable.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. My Yahoo account

If I deleted my account, can I register a new account with the same login after 90 days?

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profile Name Change

I have updated my profile name for my email but it hasn't changed when people receive my emails. Please HELP!

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Either turn on comments for all stories or no comments at all!

You let people comment on bikinis....no one cares! Let the people comment on the real stories! Free speech is also hearing stuff you don't like. Let freedom ring...remember that?

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your headlines are out right lies

You are printing lies and are so biased it is sickening.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If every one has been watching the animal video's that have been seen on the news

It brings one thing to my attention. The predator animals are starting to
    be more and more kind to their prey. Maybe we should start paying more
    attention to them and their ability to show compassion.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fix your advertisements.

Please stop loading too many advertisements while you try to read an article. I know you need money, but this is ridiculous.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Your “factcheckers” are uninformed and dangerous.

You keep parroting the Fauci Pharma lies promoting the experimental vaccine, masks that don’t do anything and denigrating Hydroxychloroquine Protocol (Hydroxychloroquine plus azithromycin [or doxycycline] plus zinc) and ivermectin.

Here you told us the “variants” wouldn’t overwhelm your precious vaccines:

https://news.yahoo.com/dont-worry-about-coronavirus-variants-overpowering-vaccines-experts-say-201248029.html

And 3 months later they’re doing exactly that. WAKE UP.

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You're such liars!!

Trump wasn't trying to defeat the infrastructure bill because he didn't want to fix America. Your article titled "For GOP, Infrastructure Bill Is a Chance to Inch Away from Trump" is another hit piece to sway people away from Trump. It won't work. We are on to you. Trump was against that bil because the treasonous Dems hid so much anti American legislation in that bull like they always do. Mitt Romney might as well be a democrat. He used the republican party to get in office then turn on those who voted him in office. The Dems are the…

225th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base