Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pictures of women in bikinis

You need to stop posting pictures of women in bikinis!!! Why don't I see any pictures of naked men on your website???

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 588th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is a liberal shitbox

My idea is that Yahoo should be canceled!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What do I need to do to have the home page display properly?

What's with all of the yellow highlighting on previous posts?

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I think you need to vent your advertisers better. It appears that you have posted advertisers on your main news page that are scamming your

I purchased two items advertised on your main news page and now I'm out $279.95 of which I paid through Paypal. I placed a claim with paypay, and my bank fraud unit contacted me last week, but deducted it from my bank account anyway. Please vet your advertisers more carefully, you have some scammers using your main page to beat your customers out of money, and not deliver goods advertised. One is plastic sheds, another is a remote controlled lawn mower.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Honest reporting

China won the first gold medal of the Tokyo Olympics, but on your home page showing the medal race, you did not even list China. Why the bias?

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring Bank Comments

"In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting." Yahoo's concept of "temporary" is apparently very different from the rest of the world. We all want to see the comments feature back in place. This was one of the best Yahoo features. Not only did it give all readers the chance to express their opinions, but it gave us all an idea of how many people were thinking about certain matters. PLEASE bring Comments back!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be nice!!!

Really yahoo?? The Olympics and the competitors haven’t had a hard enough time, you have to get petty and snarky about Italy’s uniforms?? Not cool.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tokyo-olympics-armani-designed-the-opening-ceremonys-worst-outfits-124212386.html

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. New owners same liberal agenda

I was excited that Yahoo would be under new owners and change their BS liberal platform, but yet again, We the People have been let down!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Get your contributor publications to present articles to a higher editorial standard

You say you are listening, but clearly you are not. Employ proper/educated journalists and pay them properly. Also, please push once readable publications like Cosmoplitan to send articles that aren't composed by a mindless 14 years old with bubble gum for a brain. If you can't do this, Yahoo, stick to providing e-mail and don't pretend you can play with the big boys. And, when will the 'temporary' halt on reader comments end?

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments

So you let authors put out editorial pieces, but you don't allow us readers to comment on all of the distortions and lies the author provides. We should be allowed to call out the BS.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. return peoples right express feedback

trumps return coming soon

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. yahoo is a DISGUSTING COMMUNIST ELITIST PROPAGANDA MISINFORMATION DEMONIC ENTITY. Anyone who works or submits material for yahoo SUCKS!

yahoo is a DISGUSTING COMMUNIST ELITIST PROPAGANDA MISINFORMATION DEMONIC ENTITY. Anyone who works or submits material for yahoo SUCKS!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Democraps are gold, republicans are $#@&!!

It's hilarious how every single story about republicans is just a cheap hit piece while every story about democrats make the look like they walk on water. Yahoo, you are the king of the muck!!! I only read your "articles" to get laughs. I take nothing you publish seriously. No hope for you. All of your writers are hacks!!! You are just one of the many garbage dumps on the internet. Glad I don't have a penny invested in you and never will.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Celebrities opinions. Who cares. It is sad that people think they are important.

Too many celebrity opinions. I do not care what they say.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Comments - FAIR PLAY - If you are REJECTING then you should ACCEPT - ALL Comments PASS through the SYSTEM

Based upon your guidelines ;
    with our guidelines or Terms of Service, and to terminate a Yahoo Account for a violation.
    Don't make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
    Don't copy and post others' material, trademarks, or intellectual property.
    Posting HTML, viruses, or other malicious code is a violation of the Terms of Service.
    Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property.
    Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
    Protect privacy. Don't post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, credit card information, etc.
    We are not responsible or liable in any way for…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base