Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. YAHOO.COM Please start watching what you are running on the US Internet

I do not know how you determine what is run on the internet that the US
    gets but I just read an article that was a UK article worried about food
    supply shortages and having to close down shops but it is all issues t I hat
    are happening in the UK and have nothing to do with the US. The problem though can cause alarm in the US and do we need to start reacting to things that are happening in the UK?? Please take a look
    at what you can do via article meant for other countries.I know…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YAHOO.COM Please start watching what you are running on the US Internet

I do not know how you determine what is run on the internet that the US
    gets but I just read an article that was a UK article worried about food
    supply shortages and having to close down shops but it is all issues t I hat
    are happening in the UK and have nothing to do with the US. The problem though can cause alarm in the US and do we need to start reacting to things that are happening in the UK?? Please take a look
    at what you can do via article meant for other countries.I know…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Error in coding

For the last week or so articles that include links especially to Yahoo have had errors. This happens when the link is not closed at the end. It has mostly been with links to YouTube but has occurred in other articles.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo news is rubbish

Quit being biased and omitting relevant stories… your news articals are so bad, i use yahoo just to see what the extreme left take on things are. Its sad that i have to look at extremes and sift for facts to decide what is actually known about something.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. STOP COVERING THE NEWS

STOP COVERING UP THE NEWS, NOBODY CAN READ IT

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo your news sucks

Yahoo stop sucking

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How much longer?

How much longer before you drop the 'temporary' suspension of comment? It has been over a year now. Still can't handle knowing there's people out there who don't, and never will, agree with your liberal agendas? Cowards.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The three lines on the left front corner dont show up so i can sign out or visit other mail folders.

I cannot open other folders in my mailbox nor can i sign out due to the three lines are missing that allow visits to my other folders or to sign out. Please fix the problem!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hire competent journalists, writers and editors.

I've tried to read many Yahoo articles, across all categories, that were rife with grammatical and punctuation errors. I will find myself reading and rereading, going back a few sentences and rereading again in an attempt to understand what has been written. Words in the wrong tense, phrases missing a preposition, words that have no business being next to each other in the given context ... these are a few recurring errors I see regularly in Yahoo stories. Aim for professionalism. If you choose to maintain your status quo, then run a disclaimer stating that intelligent, educated readers will likely…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why does Yahoo continue to post fake news about Trump, COVID and any republican. Stop the *********

The so-called-news is fake. Seems the writers are not fact checked and have no real news to report.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Newsflash, most americans are onto the leftist agenda bs.

Stop with the leftist propaganda. Its sickening. I no longer require your sevices.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Calendar does not work on iOS Safari

I’m a software developer for a company whose product involves scheduling medical appointments. We generate links for patients to add appointments to their calendars. The URL for the Yahoo calendar works fine on desktop Safari, but on iOS I receive an incompatibility notice. There’s no reason an up-to-date mobile Safari can’t be supported. It would also be nice to have the option of opening the event in the Yahoo Mail app, if it’s installed. Google does this with their calendar app. Also, there is no place to indicate time zone in the URL, as far as I can tell. When…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. retrouver les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille

Mettez une fonctionnalité permettant de restaurer les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. retrouver les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille

Bonjour j'ai une préoccupation majeure, je voudrais revoir mes messages que j'ai effacés par inadvertance dans la corbeille. C'est une supplication

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Comments

You guys are Terrible. You hide behind your Desks and post these ******* Articles and don't give 2 ***** about the people and what they have to say. Turn the Comments back on.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. FRAUD https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk?bv=1.0.0&es=5w_TGqMGIS.Di8KQdnJ56NCVHdZveVLvAY7OcB8bWJb4UX4OdwPG1GtbHlDAYs7.DlLUrQD74piRz6HSGUMnq

This ad is such a Fraud. Totally misleading. This ad, and others like it need to be removed, unless the company is willing to make good on their claims !

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Toooooo many ads!

Stop having all these adds run before you can even watch a video. And then, it's not really a video - more like a slide shoe with captions!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. get rid of ads that virus protection say they are scames. why do you run them.

get rid of ads that virus protection say they are scames. why do you run them

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base