Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. retrouver les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille

Mettez une fonctionnalité permettant de restaurer les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. retrouver les fichiers effacés dans la corbeille

Bonjour j'ai une préoccupation majeure, je voudrais revoir mes messages que j'ai effacés par inadvertance dans la corbeille. C'est une supplication

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comments

You guys are Terrible. You hide behind your Desks and post these ******* Articles and don't give 2 ***** about the people and what they have to say. Turn the Comments back on.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FRAUD https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk?bv=1.0.0&es=5w_TGqMGIS.Di8KQdnJ56NCVHdZveVLvAY7OcB8bWJb4UX4OdwPG1GtbHlDAYs7.DlLUrQD74piRz6HSGUMnq

This ad is such a Fraud. Totally misleading. This ad, and others like it need to be removed, unless the company is willing to make good on their claims !

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Toooooo many ads!

Stop having all these adds run before you can even watch a video. And then, it's not really a video - more like a slide shoe with captions!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. get rid of ads that virus protection say they are scames. why do you run them.

get rid of ads that virus protection say they are scames. why do you run them

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. START ALLOWING COMMENTS BACK, YOU COWARDS!

START ALLOWING COMMENTS BACK, YOU COWARDS!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You don't have ads, you have clickbait

Almost all your ads are ******** click bait. I don't know about anyone else but I learned to never click them. Just like Facebook, I will never buy anything off your platform because of all of the deception.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why can I not view comments?

Yahoo apparently banned me from even viewing comments. They provided no reason as to what part of the terms I have violated. Yahoo has not even informed me that my account has been frozen from being able to view comments. So I would suggest every conservative to start reporting every post that may even be the slightest of offense to anyone that leans heavily or slightly to the conservative side. And do it every day any time you look at any comment section. I have found a way to view comments, but I cannot comment however, I can report offensive…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please stop the Covid warnings on our phones! If I cared what was coming out about it, it's all over the news!

I'm tired of getting an alert that sounds like a message only to see the BS the government is trying to feed me!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. TROLL HAS TAKEN OVER CSCO DISCUSSION PAGE NEWEST REACTIONS

You have a troll that has completely taken over Discussion on the YAHOO FINANCE CSCO Discussion page. Obviously nobody cares because this has been an ongoing problem. I am going to take the problem to CISCO management and tell them how they are represented on your venue. I bet they love it !!!

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about advertisers stop beating us over the head with all their dumb ideas already!

How about advertisers stop beating us over the head with their dumb ideas already! The more you keep hounding me the less i buy from you.
    You are disgusting STOP IT ALREADY! And bring back the comments section already, in America its called censorship.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. instead of "See less of" on news sources

Add another option to your "See Less Of...". Need the following
    1) "See None from "...
    2) "Never See anything from this leftist piece of **** source"

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It is certainly telling when you have someone like Harry, the Prince, who

has done everything in his power to get away from his family, except
    take their money, of course. Cry about being treated like an outsider.
    He has to face up to the face that he has made himself an outsider and
    not he needs to grow up. Look at the troubles we have going on right
    now in just this country but the world and I am sick and tired of his whining. His father gives him well over a million dollars every year that
    he does not have to do anything for. They live in a very posh area…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please don't post suspect headlines

Who decided that posting "Zenherald: Former Astronaut Say Moon Landing Photo was Fake" on the homepage was a good idea? Really?
    https://zenherald.com/s/buzz-aldrin-moon-landing-photo

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Companies advertise products at 80 percent discounts. When no product shows, I know I've been scammed.only have email address,no phone #

Stop scammers selling discounted products, They have no physical address or phone number, only a email address. We get nothing and no response from the email address.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please remove marketwatch

Please remove market watch, it’s not right that we have to click on article only to see we need membership to it, this is so wrong.

It waists our time to click on a article only to see we can’t read it. I’m actually thinking of not using yahoo anymore because of this.

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Homepage

As a long time Yahoo customer I am increasing disappointed in the quality of articles & sources on the homepage. I DO NOT want to see ANY advertisements on former President Donald J Trump, whatever nonsense he is up to is NOT news worthy, unless he's getting arrested. He continues to lie to America & beg for money. Why anyone would be interested in encouraging his unethical self serving behavior? Please report news from credible sources only (CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, HuffPost, etc.) Although I have had my homepage & email set up with Yahoo for years I'm getting…

224th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base