Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trash ads

The sorry ads that are coming up in the square boxes on my home page are garbage.

Please remove them.

Thank you,
    Walter Smoak

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo still suppressing free speech to benefit Democrats.

There are a lot of articles being passed on as new on Yahoo that are spreading misinformation and lies which average citizens could easily point out if only Yahoo wasn't acting like a tyrant and restricting comments. Go to the Wall Street Journal for objective news.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scam ads on Yahoo

Be careful - the video ads from American Store and thenOrthface advertising tool sets, etc. are a kind of bait and switch scam. I fell for one and received a useless, worthless piece of **** that bears no relationship whatsoever to what is advertised. The merchant does not respond to emails. Total scam. I'm going to install an ad blocker after this.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report actual news?

How about Yahoo just start reporting the news instead of acting as propagandists for the alt left.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ed Asner

I can't believe that Ed Asner passed away on August 29th and I never saw this on the main page! I happened to eb watching "Up" where Asner voices Carl and searched for him. It was then that I knew he had just passed. Shame on Yahoo for putting tons and tons of COVID garbage all over the front page and not leaving space for things such as this. I am sick and tired of seeing COVID news 24/7/365. Real news is being swept under the rug. Come on Yahoo!. Stop this nonsense and report real news!

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow users to flag a homepage ad as fraudulent

I was burned by an ad that popped up on my home page. It seemed legit, but also too-good-to-be-true. I ended up being scammed for $100 - even through I paid through Paypal. Paypal has no recourse.

The only way to stop these adds is to implement a feature whereby an ad can be flagged as fraudulent in real time - and let other Yahoo users view the fraud reports. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement a "REPORT AS FRAUD" link beside an ad, as well as a "VIEW FRAUD REPORTS" link if fraud has been reported.

Legitimate advertisers…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to be able to comment on any article or no articles at all

Why is it that when there is an article that tries to shed a positive spin on some liberal idea or person you suspend comments. we see right through yahoo's left wing BS agenda and you seem to be afraid that if you let us comment on it you will see that we don't buy it. censorship at it's finest. kinda of reminds you of nazi Germany all one sided and opposing positions suppressed.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. tHE ONLY THING THAT THIS ARTICLE MAKES VERY CLEAR, is that people with

of money are not very smart and have way to much money if they think
    that $5,MILLION donation for DeSantis to run for president is a good
    placee to spend it. I always think that so much good could come with this
    kind of money but they want THIS White Male to be president. Think about that for a couple of minutes-do you need a **** bag??

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More balanced reporting needed

Can you please stop with the constant "hit" pieces on Desantis and the state of FL? Your agenda is transparent and getting old. Things are great here in FL. This is simply a pandemic of the unvaccinated which has nothing to do with our Governor.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. David Knowles, false reporting that climate change caused the fires

David, you should know that climate change is normal with weather, we have droughts and we have rainy seasons. When things are extremely dry and we have lightening or man is careless we have fires and during drought conditions extreme fires. Mark Twain said at one time the skies in northern California were red from fires in the foothills and mountains. So quit using climate change a liberal agenda to justify the bad management of our forests by not clearing underbrush, building fire breaks or thinning of the forests which would of produce lots of lumber for affordable housing. Quit…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. get that right wing propagand (i.e. Washington Examiner) of your platform or I'm off Yahoo.

Ditch the right wing propaganda (i.e Washington Examiner) from your platform. The next time I see it I'm off yahoo for good

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There isn't a way to report technical issues anymore. Selecting tech support only give me the option to sing up for Yahoo+.

Your contact options show various support sections but no real way to report issues/bugs. Technical support only lets me sign up for yahoo+ not report bugs. I've worked in IT for 30+ years, your procedures are very poor and amateurish.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wow!!!Free doughnuts!!

Crispy creme giving free doughnuts until the end of the year to anyone who takes the covid death shot!!! Yeah man!!! That's what is going to convince me to get a kill shot!! Free doughnuts!!!! Take your doughnuts and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine!!! Anyone who gets the shot for free doughnuts deserves what they get!!!

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. here's more of the same - is the love life of people involved in the NFL really important

news that you needed to publish it. Is this more of who is wagging the tail
    of Yahoo's news. Do you just publish willy-nilly everythinf that is sent
    through on the wire?? Please change this policy whatever it is. Too much
    National Enquiry type news that it seems would not be of interest to
    the general readers.

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. you have too many washington examiner news stories

you have too many washington examiner news stories

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The FDA is a racket.

The FDA is a racket. Your article "FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer's COVID Vaccine" is also criminalm You make false statements about how the vaccine has been extensively tested when in fact it has not. It has not met the standards for safe use. Vaccines, as you know, need to go through a very stringent phase of testing before it can be deemed safe for human use. That takes years of tests and you know it. This is all a plan to first rake in billions if not trillions and second to depopulate the earth. This approval is going…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias

This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias. Not my problem your writers get flamed constantly. Stop ghosting your readers and blocking our ability to interact

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base