Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enough of the gambling **** in my face all the time. I should be able to play fantasy baseball without you throwing gambing in my face.

I'm not in a 12 step program, but I'm sure some folks are and you're triggering addicts. You suck for doing that.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Batman Going Down on Catwoman"--inappropriate language

Today I saw a headline on Yahoo, "DC Reportedly Vetoed a 'Harley Quinn' Scene of Batman Going Down on Catwoman". But the phrase "going d-wn on" itself is inappropriate for family viewing. Thanks for listening.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Really? A BUTT selfie??

Why a BUTT selfie from Mylie Cyrus on the home page?

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fraud ads

Fashionlel.com is a fraudulent website with hundreds of consumer complaints. You need to vet your ads better. Consumers of your site should be able to trust the ads they see, and not get scammed. Guessing you could be held liable in some way since you are allowing scammers to post ads to your site. Make a change.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Yes, we can blame Trump for many things that he did to this country in a very short time.

But to lay it off on this one incompetant person that has never really ever
    worked in his life would be ignoring why 70MILLION+ people supported
    him. The Elected officials that tied their future to his coat tails is a place
    to start, WHY?? One thing they are lazy, they are quasi-educated but none of it was worth a darn because what did they learn = nothing but they thought they deserved the moon for not doing anything. They are
    spoiled and have a full blown immature outlook at what life should be
    for them. Part of this is because…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo Small Business Email Advertising

As a business owner, why are you allowing Home Depot to advertise that they are hiring, to my employees, on a service I pay you to use? Please stop immediately.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I agree with Thomas Markel to a degree. I do think Oprah did play this subject into

a confrontational issue to draw an audience and played into the hands
    of Harry's wife to draw attention to herself. And what subject could be
    more timely but racism.This whole thing was uncalled for and happened
    at a time when the Family in England who support these two people who
    are living in the lap of luxury on the royal money. The Queen's husband was on his death bed and this was terrible what Oprah insigated.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. If more was known about the logistics of the student loan debt may be there would be

more support for cancelling the debt. How did these loans get there in the
    first place? Did me as a student apply for a loan and sign for it and rec.
    the amount of the loan. I had a friend that got these loans and she lived
    on the proceeds for the 4 or 5 years she went to school. Is that the normal story of these loans. Now i understand that some of these loans went to bogus schools and those should no doubt be cancelled
    but what about the others? I think that the American people need to …

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Here we are again, making everything about the bottom line. The young fan get a

racket and the first thing the media does is start hounding him about how
    much the racket is worth. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves.
    When is a racket just a racket and something special to hang up in his
    bedroom wall and tell his friends the story. We no longer have any value
    that is enough, the next thing someone will say, oh, no you can get much more for the racket and it goes on and on. It never gets hung on
    his wall, the story ends with him not getting enough for the racket.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix the spam email situation

Your spam emails have gotten out of hand

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. https://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-high-school-agreed-2-103019834.html

https://news.yahoo.com/mississippi-high-school-agreed-2-103019834.html

This is the story I am talking about Yahoo. Where it shows you being racist against while people, after saying you want a safe community. This isn't being safe, but adding to the fire. Get real. This is what's spurring the hate more in our country by addressing white folks in a negative way in your topics. Stop being racist yourself.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop being Racist yourself

When you want white folks to not be racist or anyone to not be racist, that includes yourselves, then start setting that example, and not be racist towards white people. When you refer to White families or White persons, in your topics, that makes your more racist than the people out in the world, who are being racist. I was reading your topic on the Valedictorian/Salutatorian, where two black girls- won their positions, whereas, two white persons should have won it, you put "White families" instead of referring to their names opposite of what you did with the black family's…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No links to recipes on articles from Eating Well.

What is the purpose of slide shows of meals from Eating Well if there are no links to the recipes? It is just pictures.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I wonder if Trump realizes how much in love that Graham is in love with him? What

bad guys is Graham talking about, Trump liked to rub elbow with the other bullys because he is a bully and this is probably why Graham is so
    enamered with him. Big tough guy, that is all front and no backbone. But
    if Graham loves him? Let's hope he does not get elected again,

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is something wrong with a country that places the financial help in the hands

of elected officials that how ever long the emergency is, they will get full
    salary and benefits. They should not have control of the American Peoples financial benefits because it is so self serving especially when
    these elected officials have shared their opinion about the financial hel[
    by indicated that money given in an emergency will do nothing but keep these workers home and not working. This an inhuman view of
    the American people and totally wrong headed. These same people will find it harder and harder to get back on top because they will never
    make up for 6-12…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. An Expert Report on UFOs/UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

There have been a plethora of online news articles about UFOlogy in recent weeks commenting about the unclassified report about UFOs that is due to be received by the U.S. Senate this month. Here is information that I would like to share and am offering this data for publication by Yahoo editors.

My lifelong research of UFOlogy cases qualifies me to be considered an expert about the diverse evidence that has been documented throughout the years.

After reading many recent online news articles about UFOs and UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) that have been published following the widely read article out…

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please stop with Kardashian , Lopez , Megan Markle news. Too much

Guys, please stop the feed with Kardashian , Kanye west, Lopez and Ben afleck , and Megan markel news. It looks like the world revolves around these people. To much . Every time open page to read some significant news all you read is who ...who, and now they are split or sleeping with one another . That is just sickening .

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why have Marketwatch articles when they limit viewing of them?

I think you should not have Marketwatch articles since they require you to subscribe to see the article. It should be free to view on your site.

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. How about not seeing Reich-Wing garbage on my front page such as anything Fox "News" related or The national Review, among other sites I wat

How about not seeing Reich-Wing website articles on my Yahoo! front page, such as the Financial Times, Fox "News" related articles or The National Review?

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I have a national loophole in the United States, which leads to the increase of juvenile delinquency rate and can reduce some adult crime. I

I have a national loophole in the United States, which leads to the increase of juvenile delinquency rate and can reduce some adult crime. I hope that there is a Patriot with the strength, including the ability to carry out this work, so that the country can repair the loophole from the technical aspect, and also have certain economic strength. Maybe your return is more abundant.

My email 405056880@qq.com

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base