Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fake ads on yahoo.com home page

Come on Yahoo, stop putting fake ads on my home page, do your homework and ban these ads. https://edgecast-vod.yimg.com/geminivideoads/2e2b375b-5317-5780-a069-b0bc628294c3/video_output_102.mp4

137th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what has happened to you yahoo?

Your headlines dont jive with the story, for example: Today you post a title saying Harry & Meghan show first pics of Lillibet their baby daughter, I click on the story and there's a pic of them but NOT their baby girl. This has been happening alot yahoo and I dont understand why you say something but dont carry through with it. It makes me not want to go on your website at all.....and also this no comment section you have stopped is also a turnoff to your site. You have gone down hill in so many ways with your…

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. You are such a piece of garbage site. Total joke.

You are such a piece of garbage propaganda tool. Only dumbed down liberal idiots believe the cr@p you guys put on your cr@p site. It is hilarious how every article on your cr@p site about our real President, Donald J. Trump is always something negative. You make it sound like he is responsible for everything that is bad in the world. You post an article about him having a problem with the word "nuclear" yet Biden, the piece of cr@p racist liar can't even get two coherent sentences out of his cr@p hole mouth!!! I don't ever expect to get…

137th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

134th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SCAM Ads

Can you please do something about Ads that are obviously scams. https://www.loveyoins.com/products/self-propelled-zero-turn-lawn-mower

I have already been scammed by an ad on Yahoo. Please stop this.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade!

Yahoo joined the 'mislead the public' brigade! <--- I cannot even vote! YOU SUCK YAHOOO!

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

Rick Newman Imitating a Journalist - LOL

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. one sided articles that paint American war heros in a bad light for the sake of a party's optics will move me elsewhere for content.

one sided articles that paint American war heroes in a bad light for the sake of a political party's optics will move me elsewhere for content. Realistically, when you walk around and see people of all races and creeds living and working together - then sign onto yahoo and just see hatred and spewing of a controlled narrative rather than reality... Cannot support a company that chooses their politics over morality. Thanks for listening

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. This is just feedback, I have nothing to do with the Government or have the ability to

offer any help. But looking at it from here I would tell you one thing. It is
    time for some Afghan leaders to step up and start trying to take care of
    their countrymen. Pres. Biden has a full plate and plus. So he will be
    limited to a degree but if their were a few leaders to start organizing the
    evacuees and determining what is most important to happen and what
    is the most important needs than it will be easier to address the Admin.
    Is that possible? The Afghan's need to take some responsibility here
    too. The way…

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All the questions that were asked in the article about Sen. Cruz needs to be asked to

Trump, who are 2/1/20 signed an agreement with the Taliban that we were going to pull out our troops as of 5/1/21. So ask Trump, if making a
    deal with the Taliban was the best he could do. I find it horrible that they
    (Trump and his GOP hang-ons) can act like they had nothing to do with
    this whole mess and yet they are the ones that put it into motion. And why?? How much money was involved. If Trump was involved-their was plenty of money involved.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comments

It has been over a year and a half turn the comments back on.

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. YAHOO REJECTED MY COMMENT?

You decide, here is what I posted about a hockey article that was exceedingly confusing:

"re write this article so it is understandable please"

That is ALL I posted, nothing more, no cuss words, no calling anyone a any names, no questions about someone's parentage, in racial comments........I even said PLEASE

And YAHOO rejected that.

BIG BROTHER is getting awful sensitive don't you think?

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. STOP WITH THE CENSORSHIP -- PATHETIC

YOUR CENSORING EVERYTHING IS TRULY SICK -- BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU PROGRESSIVES ARE ISNT IT ?

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have invented 21st century healthcare and robotic doctor. Save $3T annually. Wrote President Biden. Staffs filter his mail. Block mine.

“Holy Grail” 21st Century Healthcare & Robotic Doctor

Summary of the “Holy Grail”

• Eliminates preventable medical errors as the 3rd cause of death in U.S.,
    500,000 innocent patient lives annually at costs of $1.5 trillion.
    • Creates the Robotic Doctor, the Primary Care Physician on “steroids.” It’s “brain” (cloud) contains all medical “best practices,” for all circumstances, for all medical specialties, 24/7.
    • One may own a robotic doctor; or affordable access to one.
    • Total healthcare savings estimated at least $3 trillion annually.
    • Never in history have a people, a nation, reached out with compassion for fellow…

599th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I hate to be blunt but I knew of the US pullout on 2/1/20 when the agreement was

signed by the Taliban and Trump. Why did I know about it the the Afghan's in this country are saying they knew nothing? I'm thinking that
    they do not have family if Afghan that are in touch with. The one photo
    has an Afghan and Mike Pompeo who was the Secretary of State at the
    time the agreement was signed so youo must have known as far back
    of 17 months that this was going to happen. So what are you trying to
    do now. Pompeo wants to run for President so if he didn't tell you, you
    need to…

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

150th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

137th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep telling yourselves that and enjoy the kool-aid. You will all be crying soon for your treason.

"Vaccines still work: CDC studies show COVID breakthrough infections rate remain low despite Delta variant"

If your beloved vaccines worked there would be no need for boosters. The fact that the globalists and you are pushing boosters is proof these shots do not work. You are lying because you are of s@tan, the father of lies. One day soon you will be held accountable for your crimes against God Almighty!!! Your god, s@tan, will not be able to help you in that moment. Actually he will be laughing at you as he is right now!!! You fools think he is…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oh, Good. Do you see all the White Males that just won the new laws on abortions

in Texas? What a bunch of great guys wouldn't you say? I wonder how
    many of them would have wanted an abortion? These are the guys that
    you have elected so I guess this is what you wanted. Is that what you
    wanted? THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU VOTE NEXT YEAR.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base