Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Listens

Comments are turned on at MSN on their articles. Everyone go to MSN to make comments. They listen. Yahoo is owned by Verizon Wireless and you know Verizon don't listen so what makes you think Yahoo will listen?

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. YAHOO REJECTED MY COMMENT?

You decide, here is what I posted about a hockey article that was exceedingly confusing:

"re write this article so it is understandable please"

That is ALL I posted, nothing more, no cuss words, no calling anyone a any names, no questions about someone's parentage, in racial comments........I even said PLEASE

And YAHOO rejected that.

BIG BROTHER is getting awful sensitive don't you think?

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. here's more of the same - is the love life of people involved in the NFL really important

news that you needed to publish it. Is this more of who is wagging the tail
    of Yahoo's news. Do you just publish willy-nilly everythinf that is sent
    through on the wire?? Please change this policy whatever it is. Too much
    National Enquiry type news that it seems would not be of interest to
    the general readers.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stories

I'm getting tired of having to go through page after page after page of other pictures just stick to you story PowerPoint and tell that story

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trashy headlines and ridiculous storylines....

What in the **** is it with these repetitive, duplicate trashy *** headlines and articles? WHY do you need to post these ****** *** kardashian's and the likes of such all over the main page repeatedly? Why in **** do we need to see these morons sitting together in ****** half naked outfits feeding each other an apple? You left wing deceitful cancel culture morons have NO news to report on your idiot president destroying this country, you have nothing but trash to post because you are protecting the criminals taking this country into a disaster all because of your…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quitting yahoo after 20 yrs. Nothing relevant to what's going on in the world in your news feed. Ever.

I'm tired of your T & A news feed no matter how much I tried to customize it.

143rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Another story published by Washington Examiner that has all the looks of some more

FAKE NEWS The Republicans are working time and a half to make Pres/
    Biden and his administration to be like them - liars.The whole immigrat
    fiasco was created by Trump and then every single one of the countries
    Trump kissed up to have sent their immigrats to crash our borders. The
    Haitians are true boue people who need help. In a few months they have
    had the Pandemic, a hurricane and massive storms. Their entire island
    is a mess so we need to help them. Please don't listen to all these packed stories. Pres, Biden has been hit from all…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Well, Trump proved again that he was all self-hyped the deal maker and he screwed

our country almost like he was trying to do it - could that be possible? That he actually went out to harm the US in every single way -look at
    one thing he need in his 4 years that was not a major error/mistake. He
    left a wall ith only 43 ft built and the rest of the money went to his friend
    that was indicted over the embezzlment but Trump pardoned him. The
    money is gone. Now here is this great pact that Trump pulled us out of
    and I'm hoping that Pres. Biden gets us back in it.…

187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Well, I think it would be good if you had waited a while without bring out your snappy

line about how you felt about white woman. The family is probably in deep mourning right now and I can not imagine how they must feel.
    White people still make up the greatest number in this country so I would
    be surprised if they were not missing more than people of color but it is
    sad to here you talk like this because maybe you have lost your ability to feel empathy for other.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Here we go, the media making the news and not being close to reality. Should we all

leave the country and the media could play house with out us. I am talking about the media's drastic srticle about the market. They say that
    the stock market is falling and is doomed so I looked up the actual DOW
    One year ago it was at $ 27,000. today it is at $ 34,000.00. So it looks like the media is wrong again unless you are standing on your heads and
    the figures that are up are really down. HELLO.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please!

No more Chrissy Teigen articles, please.

187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. hoping for more elevated homepage "news"

Your constant flow of starlets in their bikinis on the Yahoo home page is tiresome and very retro. Reminds me of Doris Day movies, with titillation about being in states of undress. I don't mind what your editors look at in their free time, but don't force it on the general public.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. These so-called evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They represent they represent themselves.

"White Gen X and millennial evangelicals are losing faith in the conservative culture wars"

The millwnial evangelicals do not represent Jesus Christ. They hace a compromised faith. They compromise with the world. Jesus did not compromise with the world in the past, present or future. Christians,vtrue Bibke believing Christians have a deep love and respect for women. We do not abuse them. God tells us to love our wives. I don't know any abusive Christian husbands. Not in my church. I do take the Bible literally when it is to be taken that way. It is not difficult to know…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Trash ads

The sorry ads that are coming up in the square boxes on my home page are garbage.

Please remove them.

Thank you,
    Walter Smoak

187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. This is the type of items that myself and others are protesting on Yahoo. I do not care

to see this woman with her belly hanging out from her pregnancy. I am
    sure that seeing the behavior of this family does not coincide with me and
    what I want to see because her whole family is always displaying the bodies and why? Wouldn't the National Enquirer be a more nateral place
    to show these pictures. I agree that both men and women bodies, if they are people that I would love and want to see would be a different
    story but I wouldn't publish them online for millions to see because I
    do not feel that these millions…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

Stop putting false headlines to attract people to an article

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scam ads on Yahoo

Be careful - the video ads from American Store and thenOrthface advertising tool sets, etc. are a kind of bait and switch scam. I fell for one and received a useless, worthless piece of **** that bears no relationship whatsoever to what is advertised. The merchant does not respond to emails. Total scam. I'm going to install an ad blocker after this.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop using sick sexualized ads

To whomever submits ideas for targeting customers with sick and twisted sexualized ads you need to be fired!! I don't know if you allow your techies to run around terrorizing your customer base but this behaviour needs to STOP!! I am tired of seeing sick and twisted sexualized ads in my email inbox. I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO STOP!! And the person or persons responsible for placing them there to stop. The jokes stop now or I will sue!!!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Ohio gunman holding a baby

You forgot to mention he was black. Had he been white, it would have been the first thing in the article. I don't know why this had to start happening, been going to this site for years, never noticed it before, but now, you clearly have to specify white people, lower case white, upper case black. This is not inclusive. This is one sided. I know nobody there reads the feedback, but clearly there's a problem with racism over there.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow users to flag a homepage ad as fraudulent

I was burned by an ad that popped up on my home page. It seemed legit, but also too-good-to-be-true. I ended up being scammed for $100 - even through I paid through Paypal. Paypal has no recourse.

The only way to stop these adds is to implement a feature whereby an ad can be flagged as fraudulent in real time - and let other Yahoo users view the fraud reports. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement a "REPORT AS FRAUD" link beside an ad, as well as a "VIEW FRAUD REPORTS" link if fraud has been reported.

Legitimate advertisers…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base