Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you are too early on the Witch Hunt

What happen to the status "of Innocent until Proven"

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dump the Cheney BS

Yahoo bias! When did Cheney become a valid spokesperson!? He shot somebody! If I had been on that "hunting" trip, **** would have been walking out of the forest with a limp! Just so I could tell him from the limp far away!

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Proofread paid advertisement headlines!

I am getting a paid advertisement link on my Yahoo! homepage that screams "The Worst MLB Ballpark Is In Arkansas", where I live.

One small problem with that: There are NO MLB ballparks in Arkansas because there are no MLB teams here; the closest thing we have are two Class AA Minor League Baseball teams (Arkansas Travelers & Northwest Arkansas Naturals), both playing in fairly new ballparks. The closest MLB ballparks to Arkansas are in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (the Texas Rangers' Globe Life Field), St. Louis (the St. Louis Cardinals' Busch Stadium), and Kansas City (the Kansas City Royals'…

141st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Censorship places your "news: somewhat less reliable than Pravda."

Allow a truly open forum. Follow your own published rules; apply to the marxo-communists rather than shutting down conservative voices only. Far to much name-calling and insulting behavior, including threats, for you to be considered fair, balanced, or reliable.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo not letting me post in comments at all and no explainations why

why I cannot post in comments at all and no one tells me why, I stay neutral 99% of the time

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Format

Thank You for returning the old format.
    I like it much better than the other>

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Failure to report locations of articles or stories

In many instances the locations or states are not mentioned causing further research.

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 145th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why are you sending my contacts to spam

For the last 3 weeks I have had most of my work contacts sent to spam. Yet I get emails from non contacts (mostly politicians) that I don't want and should got to spam. What the **** Yahoo. Do I need to start using google to get my actual emails?

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. article feedback

You brought back feedback for articles except the ones that matter! I guess if we do not agree with the ***** of the democrats or that you make everything about race you don't want ANY disagreement or discussion!!!

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please bring back the old Yahoo back

Everyone would want to have the old Yahoo back , Like the old Homepage from 2005 without showing the news , Yahoo Games , Yahoo Messenger , Geocities. We want to have New owners of Yahoo

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What about Yahoo Live Advice bring back

back in the day you had this and a lot of those got screwed cause that ingenio took over and you didn't even care about how it effected those who were working that and invested . Yahoo Live advice is where you can signup not interviews to help small businesses who are life coaches or practitioners get clients and get paid by the minute and it is for relationships, spiritual, love, career, health, etc. NO adult stuff.
    help small businesses cause government aint

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about bring back the Yahoo Shine Blog so authors can write again

help unemployment and make sure articles are shown like this one of author page and allow to make money from ads. That was awesome cause it allowed freedom for opinions and helping writers get noticed and other stars or those they write about some PR instead of the annoying ones we always read about that are not an interest.https://www.yahoo.com/author/ycn-1102283 some of us still owed money from past.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comments unfairly removed, others left. There should be a link to a moderator

One commenter responds to one comment by saying: "You must be accustomed to everybody laughing at you" Yahoo does not consider this comment offensive. The initial commenter responds" Not everybody, only the stupid ones" Yahoo removes this last response for violating the rules. There is not a link to a moderator with whom dargue this situation of bias.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please post my comments

please post my comments

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I got banned from commenting on an article for making legitimate arguments

I got banned from commenting on an article for making legitimate arguments. I am confused who is in control of this and why they think they think they can restrict freedom of speech when nothing said was even offensive. It is extremely worrying that we are moving towards big brother status.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo needs to police its comment section better

What is the point of reporting racist comments, harassment and false information if Yahoo will do nothing about it? Not only are the comments left alone, but Yahoo also won't ban the commenters, making the website worthless, since it just becomes a haven for racists. Fix this NOW!

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. stop charging for customer support

Charging a subscription for customer support is ridiculous. I changed my cell phone number and got a new phone unfortunately due to yahoos log in procedures I couldn't log into my account any other way besides text verification. The only option left was to call a premium service number which basically force me to buy a subscription to unlock my account. To be honest if I didn't have some important things connected to my yahoo email address I would have told yahoo to go to ****! Bad form Yahoo bad form.....maybe you should offer a free option to speak to…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quit with the leftist communist agit-prop. I come here for e-mail, entertainment, and facts. If I want communist lies I'll visit CNN

Quit with the leftist communist agit-prop. I come here for e-mail, entertainment, and facts. If I want communist lies I'll visit CNN.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix your filtering system.

Baby Formula shortages are not sports just because Formula 1 and baby formula both have formula in them, they are not both sports, one is and the other is ******* breeding ********.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base