Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scam ads on Yahoo

Be careful - the video ads from American Store and thenOrthface advertising tool sets, etc. are a kind of bait and switch scam. I fell for one and received a useless, worthless piece of **** that bears no relationship whatsoever to what is advertised. The merchant does not respond to emails. Total scam. I'm going to install an ad blocker after this.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop using sick sexualized ads

To whomever submits ideas for targeting customers with sick and twisted sexualized ads you need to be fired!! I don't know if you allow your techies to run around terrorizing your customer base but this behaviour needs to STOP!! I am tired of seeing sick and twisted sexualized ads in my email inbox. I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO STOP!! And the person or persons responsible for placing them there to stop. The jokes stop now or I will sue!!!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Ohio gunman holding a baby

You forgot to mention he was black. Had he been white, it would have been the first thing in the article. I don't know why this had to start happening, been going to this site for years, never noticed it before, but now, you clearly have to specify white people, lower case white, upper case black. This is not inclusive. This is one sided. I know nobody there reads the feedback, but clearly there's a problem with racism over there.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to flag a homepage ad as fraudulent

I was burned by an ad that popped up on my home page. It seemed legit, but also too-good-to-be-true. I ended up being scammed for $100 - even through I paid through Paypal. Paypal has no recourse.

The only way to stop these adds is to implement a feature whereby an ad can be flagged as fraudulent in real time - and let other Yahoo users view the fraud reports. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement a "REPORT AS FRAUD" link beside an ad, as well as a "VIEW FRAUD REPORTS" link if fraud has been reported.

Legitimate advertisers…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. PAY ATTENTION!

When I Click I don't like an ad then stop putting it back on my page! It doesn't matter what about the ad offends me, it's the fact that it does!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to be able to comment on any article or no articles at all

Why is it that when there is an article that tries to shed a positive spin on some liberal idea or person you suspend comments. we see right through yahoo's left wing BS agenda and you seem to be afraid that if you let us comment on it you will see that we don't buy it. censorship at it's finest. kinda of reminds you of nazi Germany all one sided and opposing positions suppressed.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. David Knowles, false reporting that climate change caused the fires

David, you should know that climate change is normal with weather, we have droughts and we have rainy seasons. When things are extremely dry and we have lightening or man is careless we have fires and during drought conditions extreme fires. Mark Twain said at one time the skies in northern California were red from fires in the foothills and mountains. So quit using climate change a liberal agenda to justify the bad management of our forests by not clearing underbrush, building fire breaks or thinning of the forests which would of produce lots of lumber for affordable housing. Quit…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. get that right wing propagand (i.e. Washington Examiner) of your platform or I'm off Yahoo.

Ditch the right wing propaganda (i.e Washington Examiner) from your platform. The next time I see it I'm off yahoo for good

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why do email addresses that I write to the most end up in Spam folder when they email me

Tell me how to avoid emails going to my spam folder even though they are my most contacted email addresses

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You guys are totally sick!!

"Business Insider
    Trump inadvertently said people who believe his election-fraud theories are stupid"

Right, where's that bridge you wanted to sell a while back? You're so full of it and pathetic.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Its really horrible that your homepage has nothing about recognizing Pearl Harbor Day.

Why is there nothing on Pearl Harbor Day on your home page. Many Americans lost brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers that day. such a shame that you can post stuff on celebrities no one has heard of, but can't give an article on Remembrance of Pearl Harbor Day, what a joke.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about some unbiased news?

I can remember when most news media and social platforms gave fair and unbiased weight to both sides of an issue. Yahoo certainly seems to exhibit a huge bias/prejudice in favor of the left. And in particular Yahoo seems to be reluctant to share news or editorials that are not favorable towards Biden and his family. Yet Yahoo spent the last 5 years posting every anti-Trump piece of fodder it could lay it's hands on. Shame on Yahoo!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Your top rating news article is by Dr Vincent on a so-called winsum syndrome

Your news article tonight featured a beat up and false story top of page as a medical syndrome we should all be scared of. Something else to freak out over. Dr Vincent promoting his own vitamins for a made up syndrome call "Winsum syndrome" - No medically termed diagnosis exists for this syndrome, it does not exist - Your author has made this condition name up to sell more of his product. I have no doubt about the efficacy of his offerings but I protest at you running this article as an urgent medical condition that we must all raise…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. yahoo search for "1973 bear valley mt reba celebrity pro-am" yields : https://www.mattorton.com/category/*******-savagely-kill-white-woman/

well, how about you figure out how that result came from that search and then you don't let it happen again?...just sayin'...

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why would we even think we should have control over these athletes. These people

have trained for years to get the chance to compete with other talented
    people and that is exactly who should make the decisions on what they
    do. If they decide to not compete with any people-that is up to them. Se it.The athletes from all of these countries including China come together without politics being part of these decisions. Let's be happy for the people who want to do this and another thing wem if we choose
    can enjoy watching them compete for these awards. Let's just have some fun with them and let them know that we are happy…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. STOP ALL THE SPAM EMAILS

I receive about 100 Spam emails every single day! A lot of them are the same emails sent from different bogus email accounts. Most of them are sex emails. I have other email accounts from hotmail, google, and only get about 10 or 20 per day from these other accounts! Yahoo should get their act together once and for all.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I am so disappointed that Pres. Biden has done this-boycotting China diplomaticly.

On one side of the coin we could not be farther apart. On the other side,
    China is our biggest competitor. Right? The fact that this is true is monumental to China's story. It wasn't all that long ago they were considered a Third World Country. Not any more and this country, our
    country has played an enormous part in making this so. With our ceo'S
    wanting to sqeeze every cent out of each profit so they have moved the factories around. It has hurt a lot of cities in this country and we lost some jobs here too. That…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo has no guts.

While white supremacists pose no threat, black gangs rob San Francisco and you don't report it. Yahoo are NAZIs

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base