Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Less BS articles on nudity, sexuality,transgenders, etc. Get some morals and report the truth.

Homepage should have articles of general interest to all, not biased news articles on people, nudity, sexuality, or articles on liberalism. General interests should include articles on Interior Decorating, Home Improvement Projects for the DIY person, Tips on Gardening, etc. Get a life Yahoo, and some common sense. People are sick and tired of your same old ****** articles, most of which are either biased, or just outright lies. Yahoo has joined the fake news, and suppression of free speech. Glad you are getting sued by lots of people.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Here we go again with the Republicans-they do not know what the meaning of

mindful really is. The only thing they have seen is another way to throw
    a wrench in Pres. Bidens Covid Response. Will they ever stop? The most
    fearful thing by them not letting the kids get vaccinated is they are opening up these kids to get really sick and we all know where the dead
    end to that is and I do not even want to throw that at you. But do not take my word for it. Look at what the medical experts are saying and
    then make your decisions about how much you are willing to risk the…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Objectification is not Women empowerment

How about less pictures of women, some in entertainment, some in sports, some just plain gold diggers trying to look more like a cheap ***** than their previous selfie they took and you posted as a story and more on what real empowerment of Women is and not this self objectification. Thank you.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop repeating stories and ads as you scroll down the Yahoo home page!

Yahoo Home Page keeps repeating stories/ads upon scrolling down!

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow opinions, don't be biased. Is someone paying you not to allow comments, how sad!

You posted a picture of the White House with Biden and several politicians and said it was in front of the White House , there was a Victorian House beside it, I don't think it was the White House just sayin! Please allow us to judge if its correct and let every one's voices be heard. Don't be biased any more.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would you consider making a category for your girley pics. It seems lately that

more and more woman are sending you pictures of themselves and that
    is fine if that is what they want to do. But I should be able to not view
    these items along with the other news. I'm not sure if I am the only one
    but I have mentioned it several times. This is your responsibility to decide
    what is run on your internet items and this is of little interest to me and
    I would imagine others.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When are comments coming back?

Temporary suspending does not mean almost a year.
    MSN brought comments back ages ago so why can't Yahoo?

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. wASHINGTON EXAMINER

I am not sure who the bright person was that decided it was ok to allow sponsored posts from Washington Examiner however I will no longer rely on your home page as a source of information. If you need any reason why - figure it out!

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This your motto...."Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve ou

And yet while berating your users, you and your f*#ked up idiots running the company, spend panel after panel extoling the Wimbeton fiasco! Who's the perverts? Who's the liars to themselves! This is the f/Up liberals trying to control what people think.....funny thing you haven't stopped it, you haven't controlled it! Nancy P laughs at your stupity!

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why doesn't yahoo! have a HEALTH column?

You got columns for everything else ... COVID NEWS FINANCE ... what is MORE important than health?
    Is why you have COID in first place.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. On the new reveal on the donations of companies to the GOP supporters of over

the election results trying to prove that Pres. Biden did not win the election, I believe that the rules governing companies that donate money
    should be changed. I do not think it is appropidate for these companies
    to donate to any one person or party. The candidates spend entirely too
    much money and time on elections and this would be a perfect time to
    change the rules. No more money donated by companies. It is a tax
    ploy number one and it is also a way to have control over who is elected. That is not appropiate in any way…

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The govt has no right to know anything about my life

You stupid article stating that the govt has a right to know who is and isn't vaccinated is total garbage ( like every other story on your garbage site). The govt is not the one who has rights, it is we the people who have rights which the govt is supposed to provide and defend!!! No govt body has the right to know who is and isn't vaccinated. It is none of their business. I am certain though that they are keeping track of who is a good sheep who rolls up their sleeve and the bad sheep who hold…

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. You are such a piece of garbage site. Total joke.

You are such a piece of garbage propaganda tool. Only dumbed down liberal idiots believe the cr@p you guys put on your cr@p site. It is hilarious how every article on your cr@p site about our real President, Donald J. Trump is always something negative. You make it sound like he is responsible for everything that is bad in the world. You post an article about him having a problem with the word "nuclear" yet Biden, the piece of cr@p racist liar can't even get two coherent sentences out of his cr@p hole mouth!!! I don't ever expect to get…

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. STOP posting only pro-liberal and anti-conservative articles

You need to immediately stop posting biased anti-conservative, pro-liberal woke nonsense. I will permanently be leaving your search engine if you don't stop with the false narrative woke BS. Call it down the middle, state facts not opinion

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base