Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PAY ATTENTION!

When I Click I don't like an ad then stop putting it back on my page! It doesn't matter what about the ad offends me, it's the fact that it does!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to comment on any article or no articles at all

Why is it that when there is an article that tries to shed a positive spin on some liberal idea or person you suspend comments. we see right through yahoo's left wing BS agenda and you seem to be afraid that if you let us comment on it you will see that we don't buy it. censorship at it's finest. kinda of reminds you of nazi Germany all one sided and opposing positions suppressed.

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. David Knowles, false reporting that climate change caused the fires

David, you should know that climate change is normal with weather, we have droughts and we have rainy seasons. When things are extremely dry and we have lightening or man is careless we have fires and during drought conditions extreme fires. Mark Twain said at one time the skies in northern California were red from fires in the foothills and mountains. So quit using climate change a liberal agenda to justify the bad management of our forests by not clearing underbrush, building fire breaks or thinning of the forests which would of produce lots of lumber for affordable housing. Quit…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. get that right wing propagand (i.e. Washington Examiner) of your platform or I'm off Yahoo.

Ditch the right wing propaganda (i.e Washington Examiner) from your platform. The next time I see it I'm off yahoo for good

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

131st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Wow!!!Free doughnuts!!

Crispy creme giving free doughnuts until the end of the year to anyone who takes the covid death shot!!! Yeah man!!! That's what is going to convince me to get a kill shot!! Free doughnuts!!!! Take your doughnuts and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine!!! Anyone who gets the shot for free doughnuts deserves what they get!!!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The FDA is a racket.

The FDA is a racket. Your article "FDA Grants Full Approval to Pfizer's COVID Vaccine" is also criminalm You make false statements about how the vaccine has been extensively tested when in fact it has not. It has not met the standards for safe use. Vaccines, as you know, need to go through a very stringent phase of testing before it can be deemed safe for human use. That takes years of tests and you know it. This is all a plan to first rake in billions if not trillions and second to depopulate the earth. This approval is going…

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias

This whole.. no comments ******** is sad as **** too bad your biased liberal editors and writers can't do any piece of work without bias. Not my problem your writers get flamed constantly. Stop ghosting your readers and blocking our ability to interact

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The anger over Dr. Fauci has nothing really to do with Dr. Fauci, this is something that

goes back to Trump's list of people who made him look bad. Dr. Fauci
    had the nerve to stand at the mic and contradict Trump in front of the
    world via TV. Dr. Fauci brought us the truth as he learned it. There were
    slams against him because he said he did not know whether masks would be needed because he did not know enough about the virus that
    was attacking us. Trump put him on the list and let every one know it so his underlings could try and crush Dr. Fauci for their leader. They
    have tried but…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Supreme Court should bow out of this issue that is none of their business, and

pass the issue back to the women that they have been willing to try to take away from women where they have no morally or legal right to be
    involved in, in the first place. If they could make a ruling that shows that
    no one has the right to try and take a persons liberty over their own being
    away from them-they should do that. Than vow never to interfer in this
    travesty. In a democracy this should not be attempted or allowed.
    How did we allow this to be attempted in the first place-RELIGION.
    We have become such…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please remove the vile, agenda driven so called "news" from your news site.

Please remove the vile, agenda driven so called "news" from your news site. As an email subscriber I have to look at this garbage every time I check my email.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I could care less about who this fool qas married too.

"Business Insider
    Everything we know about the persistent but unproven rumors that Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother"

I personally don't give a rats rear-end who this piece of trash was or is married too. What I do care about is how this piece of $*** ever got elected with her hate towards America policies and her hate for Americans in the first place (cheated of course). That is what bothers me. She gets a free pass to say whatever she wants and you media talking heads love it but when someone questions her on personal life and her anti…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Not so much an idea but a problem, hopefully you or someone you know can help

I have been away from the web over 1.5 yrs. due to COVID shutdowns and not having access at home. I seem to have been able to log into an account with my ecanick@yahoo.com address, but it has been erased. Can't blame you as that is likely co. policy and makes sense, but I hope I can recover old emails - some may be useful - and clear out the backlog of many unwanted ones. I have problems getting into my other email account at mail.com for same reasons, so you likely can't reply there. If at all possible, you…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop fake news. Fact. Trump and the gop in 17 started selling oil that Carter in 79 said if drilled in usa could only be used in USA.

The gop reversed a law that said the oil from the USA could only be sold in USA. The oil companies now sell for great profit through out the world creating shortages in USA. Now they should be taxed or only sell oil in USA

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You always shade the voting fraud articles with doubt. That is biased.

You always have to put in some doubt when reporting, if you can call it that, on anything to do with the 2020 election. In the article where you are talking about Lin Wood and the break within QAnon you write:

"Wood has been one of the biggest proponents of the BASELESS claim that the presidential election was rigged against Donald Trump."

You don't put in an article an opinion like that. That is totally biased and you are telling people what to think. Do you have total, 100% unequivocal proof that the election was not rigged? No, you don't.…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I do not know what Dorsey's step down from the Twitter's head will do for Twitter bu

I just wanted to remark something about Dorsey. I admire him because
    he was to first to ban Trump. I remember making several comments about that at the time. I had such a hard time believing what was happening to our country with no one doing anything about it. I was over
    the top the Dorsey had the courage to ban him. It had to do something
    to Twitters bottom line because I had read how much time he spent on
    twitter. So if anyone reads this, please tell him he has a fan in Sacramento. You did the right…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Check ADS before posting

I would like to recommend you remove COCoddy from your ads. Not sure how many people they may have scammed with a garage door mural post. They actually used ads from legitimate vendors to create the sense that you were getting something good at a half descent price.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base