Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is Verizon, Yahoo! trying to 'censor' our 'political viewpoint' 'FREE SPEECH!?'

We understand that there are policies for hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. But when it comes to "political viewpoint diversity" are our 'comments & opinions' of this content wrongfully 'discriminated & prejudiced' against just because it does 'not' "follow" the 'rhetoric or narrative' of the platform!? This is why 'we the people' insist platforms should be 'regulated' due to the VERY HIGH 'suspicion' of "moderation ABUSE" against rightful 'political viewpoints' that may differ from the views of the platform! How would our forefathers know in 1791 to 'ALSO' include our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH'…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'We the people' urgently ask, "Isn't it about darn time we ratify our 1st amendment!?"

Oh yes indeed by all means perhaps the time has now come to further 'strengthen' our 1st amendment than ever before! It appears that a group of "suspicious" 'politically biased' platforms are trying to 'take advantage' of a possible 'OUTDATED' 1st amendment to try to restrict & 'SHUT OUT' our 'FREE SPEECH' on these platforms! Therefore let it be known that 'we the people' proclaim & declare to hereby ordain by decree to 'ratify' a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to include platforms! That 'NO' platform whatsoever may deny, censor, prohibit or abridge 'FREE SPEECH' or 'FREEDOM of expression'…

153rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. HEY, VOTERS, why do you think the country has gone mad. Killing, shooting, running

over people with their cars, refusing vaccines, fans throwing objects at
    a game that could kill a player on the field?? I think it might have something to do with all the fires, the craziness caused by serious weather changes. The country is acting insane because of the lack of
    oxygen because of all of the above. The wild fires all over the world,
    the extreme weather changes that disturb our atmosphere(my spelling).When our brains do not get enough oxygen we act crazy and
    we are acting crazy, right? Before you just say to me - you are crazy.
    THINK…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ESPN reporter leaving a good job because she refuses to do what is a benefit to

her family, community and country. This is just another MEDIA PLOY
    devised by the GOP to make the voters appear that this woman is leaving
    a very good job by ACTING LIKE she refuses the vaccine. The BIG LIE
    behind this story is she was vaccinated when the vaccines were first
    brought on the market - Yes, listen to this UGLY MANIPULATION that
    the GOP has cornered the market on. They come out and lie just so they make you THINK so many people are not vaccinated and it is now
    the BIG LIE. For some reason the GOP thinks…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hey, American people, you are the answer to the rising prices on homes, Yes. the

MEDIA goats you in to thinking the RE prices will rise another 16% by the
    end of the year, right? Well, you are sitting right in the palm of this ugly
    blitz. If everyone stops selling/buying the RE prices will plummet. You will
    have fought back because these MEDIA EVENTS are exactly like a
    pyarmid game. The last person out will be a loser/winner. Just stop this
    madness. I have warned you over and over again how much power you have right in your palm by being smarter thant the Republicans,
    smarter than the MEDIA THAT GOATS US. Let's stop…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I don’t give a **** about the Crapdashian klan.

Less crapdashian more real news. Nobody gives a flying **** what anyone of those **** monsters wears too anywhere!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Generally speaking the court's are not medically trained to be making these type of

decisions and should not rule of these type of decisions. If people want
    to use these medications they can go(and do)to the feed store and go
    home and take these drugs themselves. They have been warned that
    they are not approved medically but they want freedom to do what they
    want and I say go to it. If there is a fool born every day so be it. We can
    not force a doctor to give anyone that they are not medically believe to
    be safe, We should hope that the doctors are not fools and if they try
    to…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Just finished the story by Serwer. I haven't been in any of the most obese but for

some reason I knew that the Deep South was all the things you pointed
    out. I have been commenting vis Yahoo Feedback and other publications
    letters and feedbacks that they allow and talking about the lack of prosparity of the Deep South states that are governed by Republican
    elected officials. I know not many people ever read anything that I write
    but I have come to settle to the point that if one person reads something I have written, it will share with me my opinions and I know I
    am not changing the world. I often wond when I…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think it is time to ask Mexico to take back Texas. They, or at least the elected officials

of Texas are just not United States material. They are rude, uncaring,
    slobs that have the anti-jewish beliefs that the Holocaust should be
    taught in schools only if an opposing view is taught. So picture this, OK?
    The teacher gets a non-fiction book written about the Holocaust and they\make it a part of the studies but then they have to get a book that
    covers an opposing view-like maybe something written by Hitler. He
    did write some books. Now tell me it you want this type of person leading this country? Now this Governor of Texas is plainly trying to…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Do you ever think that we are living in two different worlds? One world where women

are fighting to be treated with respect and admiration and the other world
    "like ****" trying to dress wonem to attract the most base emotions of
    men and where men could treat women any way they please. Now there
    are some women that maybe would enjoy wearing the revealing outfits
    that *
    *** are pushing so can we tell the women who want to atttract
    men in that way-NO YOU CAN"T. I for one, think that is a way of getting what we want but each and every one of us is different and just
    because you wear skimpy…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Has anyone read the article about American workers quitting in historic numbers?

I think the Republicans wrote the article because it stated that the numbers are quitting at the highest since this number has been used-NOW hold on to your hat folks. The study was started in August of 2020.
    YES, this study was only started a year ago which leaves us with only
    one gripping reason for alarm- DO NOT BE ALARMED BECAUSE THESE QUITTING PEOPLE HAVE NO RECORD TO COMPARE IT TO BECAUSE THE LABOR DEPT. JUST STARTED THIS SILLY
    PROGRAM A YEAR AGO. ANOTHER TRUMP CALAMITY IN ACTION.

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sorry to hear that Pres. Clinton is ill. These infection can be nasty but he does look

healthy so on a note to Pres, Clinton: When you get out of the hospital
    and are feeling better, why not get out there and help Pres. Biden. I know
    you see the roadblocks that the GOP have been doing to him and he needs your help to get his agenda passed.You were always MY ECONOMY GURU so get out there and tell the folks what this Agenda
    will do for our country. I always remember how the economy was when
    you were running things so you can carry the weight to the people of
    what all these new jobs…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I can answer that question with one number.

"How many lives have coronavirus vaccines saved? We used state data on deaths and vaccination rates to find out"

How many lives has the Covid vaccine saved? Zero!!! It is not a vaccine and not meant to save lives!! It is meant to take lives!! You should be asking how many lives the vaccine has taken. But you never will because that is not the narrative you are ordered to put out to the public. God is going to deal with all of the ones killing off the people. You at Yahoo have a responsibility in that!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Business model NEW 'mandate': Pass a "Citizens for Free Speech Patriot Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe it is time for a 'NEW' business model 'MANDATE' on platforms! We believe these platforms should 'NO' longer be allowed to 'undermine' our 'democracy' or our 'FREE SPEECH!' Calling all 'Human Rights Organizations' & 'antitrust laws' to 'CALL to ACTION' against these 'disorderly conduct' private sector entities to be held 'accountable & responsible!' Let's pass a 'new bill' "Citizens for Free Speech Patriot Act" to make it 'MANDATORY' that users 'comments & opinions' including 'hypothetical & theoretical' opinion on 'assessments & evaluations' like (political viewpoints) MUST have our constitutional 1st amendment rights to 'FREE SPEECH'…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Then who has the authority to mandate vaccines?

"Gov. Greg Abbott doesn’t have power to tell businesses they can’t mandate vaccines"

That would also mean the opposite!!! If a state governor doesn't have the power to tell businesses they can't mandate vaccines then the govt at any level should not gave the power to mandate vaccines!!! You are such whores at Yahoo!!! Let's go Brandon!!!!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. HOW DO I AVOID EVER READING ANYTHING PUBLISHED BY

THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER AGAIN?? Pres. Biden is working hard
    to get his agenda under way and working. It will happen if we back him
    up and make sure that all the elected officials that we vote for are aware
    that we are in full approval of what Pres. Biden is trying to do. If we do not
    back him up - you can count on Trump being your next president. That is What the Washington Examiner will probably tell you and I do not
    know how true that will be but that is what all Trump's supporters will
    tell you.…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stories regarding females all down the main page...

Seems like the only stories on your main page are of female celebs and models showing bikini bodies, preganancy bellies, or great abs. (Never have I seen hot Keanu Reeves photos however.) Can you please find healthy stories about women, even if it gets less clicks?? Thank you!

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I started to read the article about the Trans-genders folks thinking that

Chappelle is going to do them harm. Let me say something about this
    entire Trans issue. Every day there are articles over and over again about
    why this country should revolve themselves around these Trans-gender
    issues. Changing the words we use and everything else. I do not know
    how many people believe that they are trans are exactlu what they mean by that and what they want from annoucing this to the world. I
    for one do not get it. I hold no one any ill-feelings but there are things
    that are quite disturbing about this trend. Because it seems…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We have to remember that one of the things that Trump created and

and it took on a life of itself was mantras/chants. The tried them on out on
    his rallies to see if they would take hold and if they did he embedded them into our society. They seldom held any truth to them but they did
    make a dent in our belief sustem. A new one is EMPTYSHELFBIDEN. So
    now the GOP is using it and blaming Pres. Biden for the empty shelves. Do you see what I mean? Pres. Biden has nothing to do with
    the lack of supplies in our stores but the GOP is blaming him. DEFUNDING THE…

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base