Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No coverage of the Maxwell trial?

Hey Yahoo, why no coverage of the Gislaine Maxwell trial? Your handlers order you to stay quiet on that? No bigger story right now and nothing, zip, nada from you at all. The reason of course is all the pedos on the left and right are scared witless about what is going to come out of that trial and who is going to pay for their evil against children. All the way up to Clinton and Obama!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No more Megan McCain articles, please. We don't care.

No more Megan McCain, please. We don't care. No Liberty pictures!!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Main page suggestion

Seem like when you search on nonude, there is a difference between main search page and main home of yahoo. Please remove troublesome and doubtful suggestion from roll down list when entering "nonude" at main home page.

A uncritical removal of linking to indecent pictures is needed, both under "nonude" and "nn" search terms.

Plus a feature click box called "Private/Non-public" when sharing feedback.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hire some experienced editors please

The misspellings and typos really reduce your credibility as a news source. There is no excuse for it in digital media. It matters.

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. For right now until we know more about the variant that seems to be attacking us now

enforcing the protocol that is in the place right now is the best way to
    defeat these virus's. It would be more evident is our country were not
    diligent in their use of these protocol. If anyone is to blame for our continued troubles with the Pandemic it is the anti-vaxxers and the people who are too vain to wear a mask. So let's relax and see what we are in store for. But remember the tax payers of this country are the
    people who are paying the Federal employee's and we do have the last word in what we…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 'TAKE BACK' our 'VOICE': This calls for a "Citizens for Free Speech Sovereignty Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe that (disorderly conduct) platforms are trying to 'secretly program' very deviate & deliberate "corrupt algorithms" as well as weaponize biased 'moderation ABUSE' in order to 'sequester' our 'FREE SPEECH!' We also believe that tech executives are 'NOT' elected officials who are 'NOT' properly qualified politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists who think they are 'privileged' to 'rig up & manipulate' our 'FREE SPEECH!' Because of the very HIGH 'suspicion' of 'disorderly conduct' by platforms it is time to 'TAKE BACK' our 'VOICE!' Make our 'FREE SPEECH' the 'RIGHT' to be 'sovereign!' Therefore it is very 'URGENT' for…

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Where's the Yahoo Hanukkah symbol in the upper left corner?

Hanukkah First night is Nov 28th...where's the Yahoo Hanukkah symbol in the upper left corner?

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Do the authors of your articles have dyslexia or Journalism Degrees?

Many of the articles I read on Yahoo! contain errors such as terrible grammar, poor punctuation, and sentences that don't make sense. In addition, does someone have dyslexia? At least twice a week I read an article that contains words that are spelled backwards. Even though this may seem trivial, for many people (such as myself), it is very distracting. Perhaps better proofing or better writers?!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo used to be the greatest now it's too lazy to even fix the comment section.

How did Yahoo get so lazy it can't fix its comment section? That used to be the main reason people came to yahoo. Now Yahoo is doomed to mediocrity

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You can believe you can fly but really, you cant ******!!!

". Kelly found guilty on all counts in sex-trafficking trial, faces decades in prison"

So, do little children's lives matter? He must be ralated to Biden. Maybe Biden's great-great-grandfather owned this dudes great grandfather!!! Childrens lives matter *********$!!! Fuc$ this assho!e!! Piece of $hit!!! Die in jail!! Believe in dat ***!!!!

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Advertisement Quality Control

Please research those that request ad space on the yahoo home page. There is a Chinese company that is advertising on yahoo but scamming members by advertising falsely. Just look at what has been reported to the BBB ssd other consumer sites about Lilicloth. Members need protection from predatory advertisers. Frankly I'm surprised Yahoo has allowed this advertiser to continue to post. Is it all about advertisement sales or does Yahoo also protect members from being scammed?

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. links to articles

Why have links to articles that require a subscription to the publisher to read the full article?
    I mean for example have to subscribe to the financial times so we can read the rest of the article.
    We don't all read the FT or have the means to pay a subscription.
    Either show the full article or not at all.
    And why do I have sign in when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN?

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Kate, the headline to this story tends to throw a different light on how you took the

slams over the pacifier. I did not think you felt shamed but the headline
    certainly made that implication. I hope you did not feel shamed. You have
    a beautiful little girl and people need to mind their own business. I can not
    imagine how tough it is with this constant harping at celeb and what they
    do.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'll have you know that I wore braids up until the time I was in 6th grade so have your

followers to loosen their butts. Blacks do not have the market cornered
    on braids. If this is what these people want-to play the seperation game
    we will be in a loosing battle. Let's not do that. When a women's or man's
    hair are in corn rows it looks beautiful so when you have others elimilate
    that it is a complimate.

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments

Bring back the comments at the end of the articles!

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pay attention when people choose 'Show Less'

I hit 'Show Less' on every article from Atlanta Black Star. Why do I continue to get articles from this site?

217th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. No comment section so I will comment here.

The fake news story about the cyber ninja audit claiming biden won is fake as usual.....
    Not because it shows biden won because the story doesn't include the fact that the ballots counted are in fact the same ballots from the election, it fails to say/mention that there is thousands of those ballots that can't be traced to an actual citizen who voted. You know all the ballot box stuffing that the left claims never happened. There is more to the audit that will come out, The findings are being turned over to the AZ attorney general. The fake stories…

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base