Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How come the Jesse Smollett case is not front page headlines?

How come the Jesse Smollett fake hoax assault is not front page headlines?

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. real reporting

Why aren't you publishing news from revolver news to be fair and balanced ????????

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Why is this ******* on Yahoo:

Why is the ******* "Trump" shown on Yahoo... The worst President in History... The Worst of Us!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hahaha!! Cuomo kids are out of work. How sad.

"Cuomo ‘Livid’ After Shock Firing by CNN"

Good for him. He needs a rest from public life, for good!!! He used his position for personal reasons and got caught..Too bad..The guys a jerk and his brother is too!!! Maybe Yahoo will hire him since they seem to not care about things like that unless of course it is a conservative who is axed then you guys treat it differently. But as far as this idiot losing his job is concrrned, good riddance.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix

I look at Yahoo news everyday and I just clicked on it late Sunday December 6 and you had a Charley Pride obituary. Charley Pride died in December 2020. This is the second or third time it's happened. Last time it was Dusty Hill from ZZ Top that was last month. I think you guys have a bug or something.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. People 'UNITED': A "Patriots United for Free Speech Alliance & Advocacy Act!"

'We the people' do 'NOT' accept or appreciate this 'disgraceful trend' of colleges, universities & platforms into this 'dirty little business' practice of trying to commit the deviate & deliberate 'sequester' of our rightful 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, indeed by all means let's call on all 'alumni free speech alliance & advocacy groups' to 'STAND & DELIVER' to 'FIGHT for JUSTICE' as 'Allied Forces' against the 'Axis Powers' in the 'BATTLE for OUR RIGHTS to FREE SPEECH!' The 'Axis Powers' think they have the 'right' to 'manipulate & arbitrate' our 'free speech!' However, the 'Allied Forces' HIGHLY believe this 'covert &…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Trump had over 26 women come forward before and after he was elected, NO ONE

DID ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE ACCUSATIONS. The voters still elected
    him to the highest office of this country and he proceeded to damage this
    country that will take years to straighten it out. This is because people
    still talk about his wonderful policies which no one can figure out what they are talking about. He did not keep any of his promises and messed up the United States response to the Pandemic with thousands dead and millions infected all the time giving advice to take
    drugs that were illegal. WHAT ARE WE MISSING? I still believe that
    Trump has silent voices…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. AOC is being kind by just calling McCarthy a liar and a coward. He has tried to work

both sides of every issue because it appeared it was so important to him
    to not get on Trump's list. I thought he was already ong 'THE LIST' but who knows. By Congress not addressing what the Trump Republicans have tried to do to AOC and some of the other Muslims is inexcusable.
    We need to get a backbone and start running our government with concerning the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and forget this division that has been brought about by Trump wanted his followers to
    crush Biden. They have been focusing on that almost singled with no…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. needs fixing...problem getting more prevalent

having frequent trouble with stories/articles accessed from the home page that require CLICKING ON THE "NEXT" BUTTON in order to advance page by page..... many article are allowing only the first page to advance.... successive clicks of the NEXT button to see more pages of the article DOES NOT WORK !!!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Failure to report locations of articles or stories

In many instances the locations or states are not mentioned causing further research.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. yahoo mail

Hi with several mail boxes the chosen mailbox is highlighted good. but maybe also the "inbox" to Inbox abcdefg" so its even more obvious which inbox is in use... just something simple would be cool (colours? letters? numbers) thanks anyway Yahoo is great :)

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. RATIFY platform 'policy': Recall the 'private sector entity' claim as 'INVALID!'

'We the people' still wonder about the 'REAL' reason for the sudden decision to 'discontinue' Yahoo! Articles & Answers! "Unpopular & changing needs!?" We believe it was the 'OTHER' way around: The programs became "unpopular & changing needs" with the 'whiney, complaining, COWARD' executives! Just like Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg have become "unpopular" with 'Facebook' & the "changing needs" to become the 'Metaverse!' Yahoo! follows 'THIS' pattern! We HIGHLY believe the 'private sector entity' policy is trying to 'INFRINGE & SABOTAGE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' This is why we want this 'policy' to be 'recalled & INVALID!' Therefore we INSIST…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Wow!!!Free doughnuts!!

Crispy creme giving free doughnuts until the end of the year to anyone who takes the covid death shot!!! Yeah man!!! That's what is going to convince me to get a kill shot!! Free doughnuts!!!! Take your doughnuts and stuff them where the sun doesn't shine!!! Anyone who gets the shot for free doughnuts deserves what they get!!!

161st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "Latinx" is NOT a word. If gender nouns, used in Romanic languages offends you, simply use "Latin" the English non-gender word.

By the way "Hispanic" like Latin is an English word. If you insist on the absurdity of mutilation of a foriegn language and writing in poor Spanglish, you might as well also change Hispanic to "Hispanx" as the Spanish words to describe someone of the Ethnicity in question is "Hispano" or "Hispana", both words I'm sure your editors find revolting. Nonetheless, you should either stick to only English words, or maintain the pattern and vulgarize all Spanish nouns in your English sentences.
    Regards,
    a concerned Hispanic

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop with the making everything about RACE, stop saying titles like "white did this or Trump loving" & stop turning off comments .

Stop letting the editors push racism by saying white man did this to a black man vice versa , sick of it all yall are doing is fueling racism & it makes the readers sick , yall should be ASHAMED, take race out of the titles. Also stop calling people Trump Lovers , acting as if the millions who voted for him are such horrible people , all cause you voted for the other candidate , see what I did there , I showed respect for you & the other candidate. I suggest hiring NON BIASED editors to write the…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. So sick of you Yahoo...

The fact you no longer allow comments on your garbage site means you want only to put out your propaganda without allowing anyone to challenge your leftist message. Do you really think we believe all the lies and deceit that you publish? You are delusional at Yahoo. Just because you publish trash doesn't mean we suck it up like slop fed to pigs!!! Believe me, we don't. Anything, and I leterally mean anything, you publish I believe the exact opposite. You say Trump is bad? I believ the exact opposite. You say Biden is good? I believe the exact opposite.…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fully vaccinated people shouldn't need a booster you idiots!!

In one if your biased, lying articles today you say the following which makes no sense:

"More
    The first study directly comparing COVID-19 boosters found that most shots improved immune responses in fully vaccinated people."

Excuse me but if a person is "FULLY VACCINATED" they should be "FULLY VACCINATED"!!! Nohing should be necessary to make that person more fully vaccinated you dip wads!!! There is no such thing as someone fully vaccinated for covid because it has been designed that way. What there is is people that are fooly vaccinated!!!

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Call for 'welfare checks': A "Social Justice Coalition on Adverse Platforms Act!"

'We the people' HIGHLY believe ever since the 'whistleblower' Frances von Haugens presented her 'Facebook Manifesto' of 10,000 pages of 'hard evidence' against (disgraced) Facebook for 'disorderly conduct' & 'reckless behavior' the need is now extremely 'URGENT' to 'police & monitor' these 'suspicious' platforms with 'welfare checks!' These platforms 'insist' they have the 'right' to 'manipulate & arbitrate' our 'free speech!' However, we HIGHLY believe this is an act of "loophole corruption" of our Constitution in order to 'IMPOSE & SABOTAGE' our 'FREE SPEECH' like (political discourse!) Therefore it is appropriate to SIGN into LAW a "Social Justice Coalition on…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix images loading and stop giving excuses about browsers and plugins

For YEARS images haven't loaded. Chrome, Firefox, addons/plugins enabled or disabled, doesn't matter.

Whatever I do I can't fix a problem that's clearly on THEIR end. Yet they deny because they're incompetent developers who can't do their easy jobs.

It's your fault yahoo images don't load, it's because you're all bad at your simple jobs. You got good grades because you memorized stuff. Now it's time to actually use that useless brain and look, this website is garbage for many other reasons besides this, this is just the most embarrassing.

You can't even make images work, you're completely incompetent.

Everyone…

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base