Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the Yahoo home page less like that of a cheap tabloid.

Make the Yahoo home page less like that of a cheap and sometimes sleazy tabloid.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Any chance the Yahoo! can get the "Federal Reverse" to reverse my first marriage, I hate that ****!What a ****-POOR bunch of writers&editors

"Federal Reverse" really Yahoo!??? Get some better writers, proofreaders, and editors. I see 3rd-grade mistakes like that daily on Yahoo that would have gotten a person fired in the real world of newspapers, IT'S ON YOUR HEADLINE BANNER!! pathetic.......

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We need to stop treating the Pandemic that is not as serious as it is. When we have

over 600,000 citizens dead and I have lost count of the wounded. I use this terminoligy because I feel this is more than a war. How many people
    died in Viet Nam? We have to stop treating the American people with kid
    gloves any more. Oh, please, get vaccinated, protect your family. B---
    S---. The President can do this and I know how hard it will for him because this is not in his nature to force people to do things. But he has to do this.If we treated this like a war would we start drafting soldiers who have…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. different outlet for politics

get you political editorials from somewhere else besides the washington examner. They are a very right leaning media, if you are to keep using them for political view , then be sure to put it listed as political OPINION. because they most certainly do not rely on the truth for their articles

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You are literally the worst

You removed comments and then have the most bias ******** filled articles fill the feed. Your show less works like *--first story on my feed is a racist filled piece by mikey *** and washington examiner. I look and it is already marked to show less yet its the first story??? How the **** does that happen??? Race hate filled Gwen Berry hating here country yet still wants the opportunity to represent us and YAHOO keeps pushing it in our faces even after marked for show less??? Are your people incompetent or just stupid?? When its marked for…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. scams

Stop locking threads about the SCAMMERS you support!!!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back unbiased articles

In the article, "Bill Cosby Launches Tirade Against Howard University Over Phylicia Rashad Reprimand, Blames “Mainstream Media” For January Attack On U.S. Capitol", the standard for reporting has hit a new low. The author calls out "MAGA morons". So, we have resorted to name calling?? How does Yahoo expect to be respected when this is the biased level of reporting?

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If this is supposed to be journalism…

If this is supposed to be journalism, I believe you must have flunked out of that class. Stop writing your articles based on opinion, such as Bill Cosby defending his former colleague! Give the facts and leave us to form our own opinion, “if you know what I mean”. Very ignorant!

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think its rediculous for my daughtet to not be allowed to open a new email account because the jackas from yahoo refuse to believe it not

Yahoo doesn't allow my daughter to open an email account on my phone because they refuse to believe its not me..... there is no waiver for that ..

GET A GRIP

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. What is your Tabloid wanna be news journal septic filled website problem?

Your worse than the National Enquirer. SO MANY articles about Trump..what's your obsession? He is no longer the President. Why dont you give Biden the same negative coverage? Your nothing but propaganda...you sold out to China...and your journalists have no inteligence, nor the links you use are news worthy...satire...fools..you will lose millions...maybe Trump will buy you.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Nurses fired for not getting COVID-19 vaccine explain their rationale"

This story by Marquise Francis is a bit slanted. I understand no matter how objective we attempt to be we still possess bias. I am okay with this notion. I will say that the statement by Dr. Leana Wen is incorrect. I am 21-year-veteran RN, working for a substantial healthcare system organization. While we are "required" to have received a slew of vaccinations, we are afforded legal vaccination waivers and cannot be compelled to receive any vaccine. This goes for Hepatitis B and influenza as well. Dr. Wen's claim that healthcare workers are already mandated to take vaccines is at…

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Remove huffington post

Huffington Post is Marxist opinion and cut and paste “journalism”. The articles are nothing more than pseudo writers combing through Twitter and pasting tweets to form a semblance of a story. Yahoo, quit posting this Marxist trash and post “actual, factual” journalism. Posting Huffington articles shows you for the propagandists you are

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ditching Yahoo

Ditching Yahoo because they are bias, push false information, suppress free speech, help Communist China locate dissidents, and are one of several companies that participates in the NSA's massive electronic surveillance program on U.S. citizens.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feedback is a waste of time

Does anyone thing Yahoo really cares what you think. They, and their staff, go out of their way to praise the left and insult the right. The # 2 and # 3 comments is about this and they just do not care what you think or say. They have their brown shirt and black boots on and will go out of their way to MAKE you think like them or they will threaten to remove your account. 1940's Germany all over again except here.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. why do you list stories that you cant read, unless you subscribe to that website? ex - marketwatch. title grabs your attention but cant read

Why do you list stories that you are unable to read unless you subscribe to their service/website? like MarketWatch. headline is interesting and then I'm annoyed that i cant read the story because I've read the max free stories. You have many others besides market watch. I'm thinking i need to use a diff website to check things out since I want to be able to read on what I click, not subscribe to some other site. And obviously this is so annoying to me that I had to search where I could tell you.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. DO WE KNOW THAT THIS IS A UK STORY NOT THE UNITED STATES?

who at Yahoo is asleep at the throttle and you have been running UK
    stories day in and day out. We have enough problems of our own with
    out mixing it up with the UK.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Racism Toward Whites and other races by favoring the black race.

STOP showing racist posts like "Hello Beautiful" which features ONLY black women. Stop posting SO MANY stories about black people. STOP NOT mentioning the race of black people when they commit crimes against other races!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ALWAYS mention a white person's crime against others.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please tell McConnell that we do not care what he thinks or even what he thinks

that Pres. Biden should do. It looks to me that Pres. Biden is doing a
    bang up job without his help so it is time for him to go back to Kentucky.
    I'm hoping that Kentucky is just about used him up because he thinks
    that he knows more than any one else and it is worthless.

158th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base