Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to remove the Black Lives Matter listing on the main page. It is very offensive to anyone else that is not black!! All lives matter

All lives should matter!!! Everyone is created equal!! It's what you decide to do with your life that makes you who and what you are. By just supporting BLM, you are supporting a domestic terrorist group that is no different than the *** back in the 60s and 70s.

187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep anything related to 'Fox Nooz' or ****** Carlson off your site or I'm gone.

Fox is the worst of the worst, and is that what you are shooting for?

sign in required?
    why?
    what for?

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. NO COMMENTS..?? NO YAHOO FOR MY HOMEPAGE..!!

Please comment as to suggestions for ALTERNATIVE HOMEPAGES since yahoo no longer allows comments. Using msn . com for now.

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. keep trump off social media he just stirrs up the pot. He had his 4 yrs. let biden have his

NO SOCIAL MEDIA for trump!!! He has caused so many problems in our society. We need to get back to the United States of America that is highly respected. He's an angry leader who absolutely caused the insurection.. What kind of leader does that? What a spectacle he made out of leaving the White House. He's a sore ******!

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments-- May I suggest that you bring the COMMENTS part of Yahoo News back ASAP. Originally, Yahoo sounded like their survey would

BRING BACK YAHOO COMMENTS !
    Originally, it sounded like Yahoo was conducting a survey and based on th results of "Yea or Nay" Comments would continue or be dropped. Personally, in a BIG WAY, I vote for KEEPING COMMENTS ALIVE. However, it appears that a decision had already been made to drop Comments altogether, which I am totally against. ANYONE WANTING YAHOO COMMENTS BROUGHT BACK -LET YAHOO KNOW !

177th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please keep the comments section open do not disable.

Keep the comments section open do not disable. This is a free country and we the people should be able to make comments on any news. Specially the ones that can change peoples views without them reading others peoples experience. Yahoo you are actually playing into these people that make news but no one can refute or challenge what they have said or done. You need to allow people to make their comments heard even if the community does not like it.

173rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 168th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This look at our country by this person who wants to be president is silly. Do we really

want our students to be kept in the dark about our history as we have been doing since the beginning of time? What would be wrong with
    teaching the truth so when someone looks at an American Indian they
    will know what they went through to get where they are and learn what
    was taken from them to get the White Settlers to where they were and
    see the end result of everything that was an enormous experiment
    in forming this country that has become somewhat of a melting pot.
    Then when we see where we all are we can…

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. https://www.yahoo.com/news/debate-erupts-n-j-law-122122064.html

I am tired of your race baiting!!!! Henry Ford was right about your kind of criminals YOU people are.. rats!!!

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'm hoping you'll pass something on to a writer

In reading your recent article about Hunter Hayes, it sounds to me like he may be an HSS and an HSP ... which means "high sensation seeker" and a "highly sensitive person". It's a rare mix. I recognize the traits (from Hayes' quotes) because I am one myself. See sensitivity research dot com and/or hsperson dot com for more info about being an HSS / HSP.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. COMMENTS

What the are you doing about the comments? PUT THEM BACK OR GET **!

173rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo ramps up liberal propaganda in an attempt to sway the 2020 election while stifling conservative comments!

Its so funny how Yahoo stops conservative comments supporting the President and poking holes in democrats three months from the election. Now they have a totalitarian platform to spew liberal propaganda in an attempt to sway the election. It's disgusting and wrong! But that's liberals for you. . .if you don't think like them, they don't want to hear the opposing view. Guarantee that if Biden wins, and that's a stretch, the comments section will be back!

177th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I went to an item on sale at Amazon. They said the listing on this site is bogus. Item was NOT at the price advertised here.

My idea is, DO NOT advertise items that are not available at the price you say Amazon has it. They do NOT! They said it borders on false advertising.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop the advertisement on THIS PAGE and on my home page. It's ALL ******** and conniving

STOP when you're checking out a story only to be directed to another page that DOESN'T finish the story but, ask you to subscribe to their site and, never finishes the story. Utter ******** PERIOD.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. BLM on header

You are seriously going to add a BLM page to your yahoo feed? Where is my WLM.... White Lives Matter??? This country is going to **** and business's like you and others are taking political sides and should not be doing this.. I am and will be dropping anything I have that deals with Yahoo!! DONE

233rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 177th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. An article on Trumps plane.

An article on Trumps plane sitting at an airport, yet nothing about the border crisis. Great journalism guys.

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What Gives Yahoo? Is there anyone ALIVE there? Can you not read that people are ****** off?

I just had to say.....(even though everyone at Yahoo are totally IGNORING the fact that people are angry about the removal of contents...I find it very ironic that you would still be having articles about ***, and who had the skimpiest bikini and who had their nipples exposed at a show...and articles and headlines such as this one...

"I’m An Autistic *** Worker, And Here’s Why It Works For Me"

???? What gives Yahoo???? People are getting spanked and punished and cannot even make the most intelligent and ADULT comments.....yet you post the sleaziezt stuff on your Yahoo Homepage? Is…

680th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change "Show less of" to "Show none of" and make it matter.

I have clicked the "Show less of" on Hello Giggles, Huff Post, LA Times and many many others, yet those are still the "sources" that fill my page. I don't want to see these propaganda pushing nonsense sites. Yesterday, as I scrolled down yahoo "news", the top 17 "sources" were all sites that I had already asked to see less of. I understand that yahoo has their biased agenda, as evidenced by the removal of the comment section, but it's frustrating to have a page full of hyperbolic garbage.

233rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Get some balls Yahoo - bring the comments back - way too many things I need to say!

Get some balls Yahoo - bring the comments back - way too many things I need to say! People that do goofy things need to be addressed!

175th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base